Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

7 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you ... Adam certainly has done a ton and more hard work on our behalf and it now seems we are extremely close to the finish line, However my thoughts take me beyond this week and into October.. 

Hang in there NoviceInvestor. You and I have been in this for awhile (haha) and based on what we are seeing, I must admit that this is the best I have ever sight it. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hang in there NoviceInvestor. You and I have been in this for awhile (haha) and based on what we are seeing, I must admit that this is the best I have ever sight it. 

Been a long time Chuck. Have never seen it like this. I refuse to get too excited but things have never looked better! 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you Chuck.. Yes, it has been a long haul and it will be good to see it end. I got the bag with my Dinar down from where I had it secreted away and I brushed  so much dust off it that I had to vacuum the floors 😄.. That’s how long it’s been ..

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Chuck.. Yes, it has been a long haul and it will be good to see it end. I got the bag with my Dinar down from where I had it secreted away and I brushed  so much dust off it that I had to vacuum the floors 😄.. That’s how long it’s been ..

Been in so long mine is called dinnare 

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Been a long time Chuck. Have never seen it like this. I refuse to get too excited but things have never looked better! 

Jaygo I have never seen it like this. This is Iraq, so I try not to over excited about this investment. I have never seen Adam this positive either. I put together some  investment spread sheets (NO - you did what - lol) based on .10 cents.  If you were on one of Adam's old call ins you will see that with these tools, even at a dime we are going to walk away in good shape. 

I would love to see 1 to 1 but all my calculations are based on a dime. 

• Upvote 7

43 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

That sounds like mine. I have mine in a safe. Pulled it out to do a walk through and it looked good. Pulled out my passport to check the dates and it has been so long my passport photo had sun glasses on. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Just got off work Bro's....Adam's email is confirming that

everything is looking so promising,  I want

to book my flight to Maui right now...lol....

Looking forward to the news this week.....

Cheers to the Bro's...

Cheers CF...have a good shift at work Brother....

We are looking great....

Cheers Adam and DV!!....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

haha cheers bros

5 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Just got off work Bro's....Adam's email is confirming that

everything is looking so promising,  I want

to book my flight to Maui right now...lol....

Looking forward to the news this week.....

Cheers to the Bro's...

Cheers CF...have a good shift at work Brother....

We are looking great....

Cheers Adam and DV!!....

Just getting a break. Thanks lmb4321. 

Cheers to all Bro.

• Upvote 1

A payment system will be established To transfer the Iraqi market to the summit Features of this device For business owners • Saves time to carry money to banks or other commercial entities • Provides accuracy in receiving money such as (shortage + counterfeit + ripper) • Knowledge of sales through the application (Internet banking) • Control of balances for each work site in case of the availability of several branches • Know the best selling products through POS reports • Easy to use the balance available in the bank account to buy wholesale goods again by using the service RTGS with other banks • The commission charged is low compared to the money spent on protection and transport, in addition to the risk of theft #Electronic payment devices #POS #E-Payment #CardCountry

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 4

"JP Morgan" awards the Iraqi Trade Bank Award for Excellence in direct transfers

BAGHDAD, Iraq, 23 September 2019: The Bank of Iraq Trade (CBI) has been awarded the “STP Excellence Award” by JPMorgan Chase Bank. The new award joins a group of achievements during the year as one of the best banks in Iraq. .
Faisal Al-Hims, President of the Iraqi Bank for Trade and Chairman of the Board of Directors, received the Award of Excellence during a recent ceremony in Beirut from Ali Moussa, Head of Banking at JPMorgan Chase for Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The STP Award measures the quality of automated payments and transfers without any manual intervention. It is an indicator of the speed of transactions and helps to reduce margin of errors, operating cost and procedures. The STP Award measures the speed and accuracy of transfers between different international banks and the time they save. And risk.
The award of the STP is based on the number of electronic transactions carried out by the bank, the percentage of international direct electronic transfer, and the measurement of whether the procedures meet the strict standards of JP Morgan Chase.
The Bank of Iraq Trade through the assessment of `` JP Morgan '' to measure the STP to be among the limited banks around the world succeeded in winning the Award for Excellence in direct transfers by 99.00% MTI 103.
The award comes as the culmination of his efforts in investment and development of basic infrastructure, and in the organization of his national network to provide the latest banking systems and services to customers. In addition, the bank has successfully expanded its branch and ATM chain and improved its banking capabilities by extending working hours and offering night deposit facilities.
"We are very proud to receive this award," said Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of the Iraqi Bank for Trade and Chairman of the Board of Directors. "It shows that we are committed to focusing on customer satisfaction and achieving the highest international financial standards."
“This award culminates in our efforts to improve direct transfers, and seeks to address and develop international remittances to meet the growing and evolving needs of our customers.
Ali Musa, Head of Banking at JPMorgan Chase for Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, commented during the award of the award: “The winning of this award comes in recognition of the consistent performance of the Bank, which is based on business execution and service delivery. The focus on improving performance and transparency has contributed to the Bank's growth at the local and regional levels. ”
BTC works continuously as one of the pillars of the Iraqi national economy, and continuously promotes the share of the Iraqi government in shares by expanding its business locally and internationally. Encouraging and securing foreign investment has long been one of the main objectives of the Bank to promote investment in Iraq and provide its services as a reliable option for investors. In addition to the advancement of the Iraqi economy and contribute to reconstruction.
He added: “This award confirms the clear success achieved through the implementation of our strategy, which aims to set new standards in the Iraqi banking sector through innovation and outstanding performance. I take the opportunity to thank all the bank employees for their dedication and effort that led us to this success and this award.”
It is worth mentioning that the bank has received a number of awards this year, including "Best Achievements 2019" from the Forum of Achievements in Milan, and the International Finance Award, and the awards "Best Local Bank in Iraq 2018" and "Best Investment Bank in Iraq in 2018" Awarded the 'Best Commercial Bank in Iraq 2019' at the Global Finance Magazine Awards in London. "Best Bank for Priority Banking" by International Magazine Finance.
The Bank continues to play a pivotal and influential role in the recovery and growth of the Iraqi economy through its strategic plan set up to 2021, and the Bank continues to achieve more trade in the region and the world with all banking and commercial sectors in order to achieve prosperity inside Iraq.
-is over-

2.PNG

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

"JP Morgan" awards the Iraqi Trade Bank Award for Excellence in direct transfers

BAGHDAD, Iraq, 23 September 2019: The Bank of Iraq Trade (CBI) has been awarded the “STP Excellence Award” by JPMorgan Chase Bank. The new award joins a group of achievements during the year as one of the best banks in Iraq. .
Faisal Al-Hims, President of the Iraqi Bank for Trade and Chairman of the Board of Directors, received the Award of Excellence during a recent ceremony in Beirut from Ali Moussa, Head of Banking at JPMorgan Chase for Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The STP Award measures the quality of automated payments and transfers without any manual intervention. It is an indicator of the speed of transactions and helps to reduce margin of errors, operating cost and procedures. The STP Award measures the speed and accuracy of transfers between different international banks and the time they save. And risk.
The award of the STP is based on the number of electronic transactions carried out by the bank, the percentage of international direct electronic transfer, and the measurement of whether the procedures meet the strict standards of JP Morgan Chase.
The Bank of Iraq Trade through the assessment of `` JP Morgan '' to measure the STP to be among the limited banks around the world succeeded in winning the Award for Excellence in direct transfers by 99.00% MTI 103.
The award comes as the culmination of his efforts in investment and development of basic infrastructure, and in the organization of his national network to provide the latest banking systems and services to customers. In addition, the bank has successfully expanded its branch and ATM chain and improved its banking capabilities by extending working hours and offering night deposit facilities.
"We are very proud to receive this award," said Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of the Iraqi Bank for Trade and Chairman of the Board of Directors. "It shows that we are committed to focusing on customer satisfaction and achieving the highest international financial standards."
“This award culminates in our efforts to improve direct transfers, and seeks to address and develop international remittances to meet the growing and evolving needs of our customers.
Ali Musa, Head of Banking at JPMorgan Chase for Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, commented during the award of the award: “The winning of this award comes in recognition of the consistent performance of the Bank, which is based on business execution and service delivery. The focus on improving performance and transparency has contributed to the Bank's growth at the local and regional levels. ”
BTC works continuously as one of the pillars of the Iraqi national economy, and continuously promotes the share of the Iraqi government in shares by expanding its business locally and internationally. Encouraging and securing foreign investment has long been one of the main objectives of the Bank to promote investment in Iraq and provide its services as a reliable option for investors. In addition to the advancement of the Iraqi economy and contribute to reconstruction.
He added: “This award confirms the clear success achieved through the implementation of our strategy, which aims to set new standards in the Iraqi banking sector through innovation and outstanding performance. I take the opportunity to thank all the bank employees for their dedication and effort that led us to this success and this award.”
It is worth mentioning that the bank has received a number of awards this year, including "Best Achievements 2019" from the Forum of Achievements in Milan, and the International Finance Award, and the awards "Best Local Bank in Iraq 2018" and "Best Investment Bank in Iraq in 2018" Awarded the 'Best Commercial Bank in Iraq 2019' at the Global Finance Magazine Awards in London. "Best Bank for Priority Banking" by International Magazine Finance.
The Bank continues to play a pivotal and influential role in the recovery and growth of the Iraqi economy through its strategic plan set up to 2021, and the Bank continues to achieve more trade in the region and the world with all banking and commercial sectors in order to achieve prosperity inside Iraq.
-is over-

2.PNG

BANKSTERS Patting themselves on the back!! Talking about "Direct Transfers", So What happened to that planeload of cash that was Discovered leaving Iraq, allegedly for European Banks, You remember, with enough money to fund 10 Arab Nations for how many years?... Crickets! ....

Not that I'll really give a crap once I'm done with this thing, but I'm sure that money back in the CBI would sweeten up the RV..:twocents:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Jaygo I have never seen it like this. This is Iraq, so I try not to over excited about this investment. I have never seen Adam this positive either. I put together some  investment spread sheets (NO - you did what - lol) based on .10 cents.  If you were on one of Adam's old call ins you will see that with these tools, even at a dime we are going to walk away in good shape. 

I would love to see 1 to 1 but all my calculations are based on a dime. 

Well, if Buzzy Montana returns then I may start getting excited

• Haha 1