Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

#Our Strength_Our systems

Brief talk about the banking system ICS BANKS
The user of the Islamic Bank, this system provides many advantages and facilitates the completion of transactions in a super fast.

Mr. Ahmed Qais, Director of Operations, explains briefly about this smart system which provides a lot of flexibility and high security in banking transactions provided to our valued customers.

International Islamic Bank
September 17 at 5:46 AM ·

Time value as money value !!

In order to save money and time it became urgent to provide services that are characterized by speed, accuracy and complete security

That is why the International Islamic Bank ... See More
Value time value money !! In order to save money and time, the desire to provide fast, accurate and safe services has become urgent. That's why the international Islamic bank By establishing 60 electronic systems to achieve a connected electronic environment to achieve high-quality services for the owners of major companies, importers and wholesalers to enable the customer to handle electronic cash remotely and fully access all its financial transactions, , With the developed countries of the world !!

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

Durrat Iraq and its breach of the name, Basra Fayhaa port of good for all the world

Our bank within the rest of the financial sector institutions to provide what urges citizens to deposit their money in banks instead of hoarding in the houses besides raising the interest rate and encourage them to deposit in the bank branches operating in Iraq and abroad .. We meet the need of the citizen of the merchant, importer and exporter .. The need to attract capital and not to put obstacles in front of them and meet their requests to deposit their money with the bank instead of saving domestic or transfer money by traditional methods that do not insure them to maintain or confidentiality of their daily dealings.

Basra Faiha, the smiling Iraq and its access to all countries of the world necessitated that our branch has all the possibilities and powers that facilitate the work of citizens of all categories .. We worked on the need to improve the performance of the branch and raise the level of productivity and benefits and provide the best services.

Trust between the United Investment Bank and the citizens has increased and grown for the better, and our branch in Basra welcomes you to provide all banking services, including:
• Open current account and savings
• Fixed deposits for profitable profits
• Letters of guarantee
• Provide advice and experience in the feasibility study of projects
• Mortgages of gold
• Deposit the amounts allocated for import and export through Iraqi ports

y

2.PNG

• Upvote 3

International Bank of Assyria launches “Assyria Mobile” application
On smart phone devices
Ashur International Bank announced the launch of the application of "Ashur Mobile" on smartphones iPhone, Android and tablets to enable customers to conduct daily banking transactions anytime, from anywhere.
The banking operations at the International Bank of Assyria that the application provides its users with a sophisticated experience and distinctive design and an option in the use of preferred language, which enables them to view all their bank accounts open with Assyria International Bank and access to all the details and information of loans and to make money transfers between the accounts of the same customer in addition to Make remittances to another beneficiary of Ashur International Bank.
The AIB Mobile Banking application has the advantage of accessing all services and products at Assyria Bank, speaking and correspondence with customer service teams, locating the route and branches of branches and ATMs in addition to access to foreign exchange rates in addition to the possibility of retrieving the username and the definition of an account alias and modify the password to enter and modify Password for remittances and choose between several languages of the application (English / Arabic) in addition to the definition of mobile phone fingerprint access code for the application.
It is noteworthy that Assyria Bank launches from time to time a package of banking products to meet the needs of its customers.
#Ashour_International Bank # Application # Mobile_Banking # Clients # Banking Operations # Excellence # Banking Awareness
Image may contain: phone

6.PNG

• Upvote 1

Adam Update

Good afternoon DinarVets!

This is a general update regarding last weeks chat. The real short story is this:

• Iraq is in a sweet spot right now, VIP!" rel="">VIP is good, you should join here, and today is the last day to save money using coupon code "flash".

:twothumbs:

I posed a question in the last update about Panamas roadways, and it caused a little bit of confusion.

(Spoiler alert…. The answer was “Ecuador”. )

Sometimes I forget that not everyone travels the world like I do, and when I reference things that aren’t common knowledge, some of you rightfully ask why I said what I said… for example, why would I talk about Panama when this is a Dinar site?!

It’s a completely understandable question. :)

I wanted to answer it, so I started writing. The words were flowing and before I knew it... I had written about 5000 words related to Iraq and Panama, but I had also touched on China, Germany, Malta, and four (4!!!) other countries - and I was just getting started.

I thought to myself, "Jeez, Adam, you better cut some of this out - nobody wants to read a dang novel!"

It was challenging. "Cutting words out" is a tough thing to do when you want to explain a complex (yet simple) subject, but I did my best. I chopped it up and cut a lot out and the following is what I am going to share this fine day.

:) 

We will start with a short explanation on the Panama reference. 

Iraq is meeting with China this week, and China may be stepping in to develop some infrastructure in Iraq. 

Here in the US of A, the majority of our roads are taken care of by the US government. Sure, a lot of the work is done by individual companies, but those companies are primarily US companies. The taxpayers here pay for the roads, and that tax money pays the workers. The US has a large workforce (supply of money via tax slavery) and endless resources thanks to our fiat currency, but let's not get too far off track - let's discuss the roads.

Some roadways have tolls, which generate income for the state that the roadways are in, supposedly to take a burden off of the taxpayers… I say “supposedly”, because Illinois comes to mind. You know, the state with a city holding the strictest gun laws yet has one of the highest gun crime rates, one of the highest tax rates in the country yet they still have a ridiculous amount of tolls, and ohhhh boy I could get on a rant here about how inefficient government can be, but I’ll save that for a Post RV gathering over drinks. :) 

Panama is a small country that thrives on outside money. Their roads are important, and there are tolls there, but the Panama government (rightfully so) doesn’t focus on their roads. They are outsourced…. Ecuador had the majority of the work on the major roadways when I was there last, and they also collected the toll money. Pretty sweet deal for Ecuador, since they don’t have a Canal to pull money from. It was also pretty smart of Panama. They pull in huge revenue from the Canal, but they make another substantial portion of their income from their Corporate services. They don’t need to waste their resources on the roadways when they are making tons of cash on their other assets… 

… Iraq is in the same situation. They have a major asset in their OIL, and it makes sense for them to potentially let China come in and handle things like roadways and other infrastructure. 

This China thing could be a MAJOR jump ahead for Iraq if it’s done right.

China isn’t new to this game.

Neither is Iraq.

The point above was pretty simple, and the big picture is also simple, if you’re looking for it.

Here’s a fact that this post, and my last weekly update, centers on: I have seen a major opportunity in the value of the Iraqi Dinar for a long time. Many of you do as well. As a community we have weathered a lot of delays, but that doesn’t take away from the potential.

The Dinar is going to raise in value. It’s simply a matter of “when” and “how much”.

=============

When the Dinar increases in value there will be profits, and with profits come liabilities. I’ve personally put more hours than I can count into the tasks of finding the best ways to prepare for this event, securing the best possible options for returns on the initial increase in value (RV), and also preparing for the protection of those gains. 

If you’re in the VIP!" rel="">VIP group when the RV is announced, you will benefit from the best exchange rate and get access to Post-RV options that will enable you to continue maximizing your benefits. We also have a thing here called “OSI”, which is basically VIP!" rel="">VIP on steroids (without the side effects :lol:) 

It’s taken a lot of legwork to get VIP!" rel="">VIP and OSI in place, entailing a lot of frequent flyer miles, because some things simply can’t be done with Google alone. 

Some things require a handshake and meeting people in person to accomplish.

I’ve done that, and if you’re in VIP!" rel="">VIP, you are supporting the work and you will share the benefits.

Join here:  https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

=============

Back to the Panama thing, and how it relates to Iraq, China, and why we’re here in the first place. Part of my “job” here is to dig into the facts regarding the Dinar, but the majority of my work is about maximizing the returns after the RV party and the exchange back to USD. I’m interested in preserving the profits, and that takes work. The nuts and bolts of the best wealth management strategies aren’t free, but we have them in VIP!" rel="">VIP/OSI. Throughout this journey I’ve met with people I won’t name, my passport has been stamped in some pretty incredible locations, and although many of those locations were key to my personal contacts in the Dinar world - some of those trips resulted in other kinds of information, which is why I related Panama to Iraq.

Panama doesn’t have OIL.

What Panama DOES have is that passageway. A key to commerce. A large influence on world trade, even though Panama doesn’t produce a major good that can’t be made elsewhere. What Panama does do is exist despite the fact that they do not export oil or really anything else we can feel, touch, or hold in our hands. 

This puts them in a neat position in the world, and in spite of their recent political and financial drama - Panama is still a significant business center of the world. 

Iraq also has a neat position in the world, and I think we all know what that is. And now I hope you can understand how they could easily use China to help them focus on their true assets, and make some major moves forward.

This could all be happening in the next week or so. It’s going to happen quickly when it does, and only you can be sure YOU are prepared.

The FLASH SALE ends today. Use discount coupon “flash” to get in VIP!" rel="">VIP, and reap the benefits, at a cheaper price than normal.

In a nutshell....

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your day, friends!

- Adam

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Code Blue

Just aheads up Ladies and Gentlemen 

Last Day to take Advantage of Adam's Flash Sale is Today

22 September

Good afternoon DinarVets!

This is a general update regarding last weeks chat. The real short story is this:

• Iraq is in a sweet spot right now, VIP!" rel="">VIP is good, you should join here, and today is the last day to save money using coupon code "flash".
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Bros better get on the wagon here. Time is running out. :bravo:

Like he said ----

"This could all be happening in the next week or so. It’s going to happen quickly when it does, and only you can be sure YOU are prepared."

Thank you ... Adam certainly has done a ton and more hard work on our behalf and it now seems we are extremely close to the finish line, However my thoughts take me beyond this week and into October.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1