Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

4 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

There must be a disturbance in the force.  Send us some Hopium from your vacation Navira.😎

He’s On His Way Back But He Got ‘Sidetracked’ Directing Traffic In The Subway ! :o 

day job GIF

Later He’ll Be Using ‘The Force’ To Raise The Value Of Iraq’s Currency ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 12

Just listened to Jeff So N So.....Remember back in June or July when he was deadd set we were done with this thing......Time was getting short and Boom he kicked the can down the road to Sept 21-22 and then the Art 140 and the HCL woud be past after the RV/RI on the 21st......Time is come up and guess what.......Boom he is kicking it into Oct as there is no news. for 2 weeks he said they were going to be quiet and now he claims they are too quiet.

Reading comments under his You Tube and he has been deemed Just Another Guru and lost the faith of a few of his followers, '

Then shortly after he did a longer video telling everyone to calm down and not loose hope and faith.

Guru's........

Karsten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He’s On His Way Back But He Got ‘Sidetracked’ Directing Traffic In The Subway ! :o 

day job GIF

Later He’ll Be Using ‘The Force’ To Raise The Value Of Iraq’s Currency ...

:D  :D  :D 

The force is strong in this one. These are not the pizza rats you are seeking.😎

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Just listened to Jeff So N So.....Remember back in June or July when he was deadd set we were done with this thing......Time was getting short and Boom he kicked the can down the road to Sept 21-22 and then the Art 140 and the HCL woud be past after the RV/RI on the 21st......Time is come up and guess what.......Boom he is kicking it into Oct as there is no news. for 2 weeks he said they were going to be quiet and now he claims they are too quiet.

Reading comments under his You Tube and he has been deemed Just Another Guru and lost the faith of a few of his followers, '

Then shortly after he did a longer video telling everyone to calm down and not loose hope and faith.

Guru's........

Karsten

It's kind of sad because he was so cocky about being the only one with facts and that he was walking us in.  He even claims to have a GOI contact.  Just another proven GURU that has no facts, just opinions and ideas like everyone else.  I'm sure he will start calling every month now.  After all they HAVE to walk into Q4 with a new rate.  Haha.  I don't think he means to be wrong.

• Haha 2

Welp, I was in emotionally, then I was out, then I was BACK in, and now I am back out again. All of this news, does it REALLY mean anything? I mean, seriously. What does it mean if literally nothing changes? Not saying it won't change but the days of me constantly checking the dinar sites, hitting the refresh button for ANY new intel or over. Back to life, back to reality. lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Master Oogway said:

Welp, I was in emotionally, then I was out, then I was BACK in, and now I am back out again. All of this news, does it REALLY mean anything? I mean, seriously. What does it mean if literally nothing changes? Not saying it won't change but the days of me constantly checking the dinar sites, hitting the refresh button for ANY new intel or over. Back to life, back to reality. lol

Don’t worry, we all do the hokey pokey and we turn our self around. That’s what it’s all about. Lol couldn’t resist.. 

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

6ly.....if it's OctoBRO.....so be it....I'm fine with it...

Keep the news coming....

Cheers 6ly.....👍

It's whatever and whenever it happens.  The news was good and now it's slow.  Doesn't take away from the previous good news.  I guess we wait and try to decipher more news when it comes out.  I'm hoping for September still but then again I hope for every month.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2