Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

On 9/14/2019 at 5:12 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Oil To Hit $100? Half Of Saudi Oil Output Shut After Drone Strikes Cripple World's Largest Oil Processing Facility

Not so fast on that $100 a barrel!!  And I will add that I think Breitling makes a good point when he says that lower oil prices should force Iraq to RV sooner.  The reason being that they need to make up the shortfall and the easiest way to do that is to add value to their currency.  So at least for me, I like seeing low oil prices.

Based on the attack on Saudi Arabia, which may have an impact on oil prices, I have authorized the release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, if needed, in a to-be-determined amount....

....sufficient to keep the markets well-supplied. I have also informed all appropriate agencies to expedite approvals of the oil pipelines currently in the permitting process in Texas and various other States.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173354644636127232

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It is peculiar that Trump fires John Bolton and within days this happens! Almost like a false flag to get us into another war..... he was responsible for a lot of the crap we’ve already been in. Deep St. trying to get us involved in another regional conflict maybe? Why can’t we just get along? Oh that’s right the elite benefit from regular people fighting. Sucks

Exactly deep state trying to force a war...

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, cranman said:

Missing all the Bro'ing and champagne popping hopium.  It used to kind of annoy me but now, when we are closer than ever ,IMO,  I think it is needed.  It's like Christmas music.  There is an appropriate time for it, and the time is now!   Haha

Nothing to Bro about Bro!!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, cranman said:

Missing all the Bro'ing and champagne popping hopium.  It used to kind of annoy me but now, when we are closer than ever ,IMO,  I think it is needed.  It's like Christmas music.  There is an appropriate time for it, and the time is now!   Haha

This thing will pop by the time I get back from vacation, haha..Will be popping champagnes by then.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, yota691 said:

Let me add this to the Hyper's Thread...

September 15, 2019
The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq internationally

As part of the efforts of the Central Bank of Iraq to develop the performance of banks and keep them in line with international standards, this bank held a workshop on the requirements of classification of banks operating in Iraq by international agencies.

The workshop included assessment requirements from international rating agencies, most notably:
- Challenges faced by banks to prepare evaluation within international standards.
- The positive impact of the evaluation with international banking relations and correspondent banks.
- The impact of evaluation in increasing the principle of transparency of shareholders and the application of corporate governance.
- Risk assessment of banks in neutral terms and its importance in correcting gaps and increasing future hedges.

It is noteworthy that the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq approved in its resolution No. (113) of 2019 to the adoption of international credit rating agencies for banks operating in Iraq and work from 2020.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2019/9/15

file-156854727228974.jpg
file-156854694055612.jpg

d94d9b9974 (1).jpg

• Upvote 3