Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

Let me add this to the Hyper's Thread...

September 15, 2019
The Central Bank holds a workshop in preparation for the classification of banks operating in Iraq internationally

As part of the efforts of the Central Bank of Iraq to develop the performance of banks and keep them in line with international standards, this bank held a workshop on the requirements of classification of banks operating in Iraq by international agencies.

The workshop included assessment requirements from international rating agencies, most notably:
- Challenges faced by banks to prepare evaluation within international standards.
- The positive impact of the evaluation with international banking relations and correspondent banks.
- The impact of evaluation in increasing the principle of transparency of shareholders and the application of corporate governance.
- Risk assessment of banks in neutral terms and its importance in correcting gaps and increasing future hedges.

It is noteworthy that the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq approved in its resolution No. (113) of 2019 to the adoption of international credit rating agencies for banks operating in Iraq and work from 2020.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2019/9/15

file-156854727228974.jpg
file-156854694055612.jpg
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 11

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just getting up. I am thinking that starting today we should see more action. Check my post above on Oil Over $100. That may be what drives this HCL. I will be reading the different threads and posting later today.

Got to get those Bros up. Big week and month going forward. 

🙏🙏🙏ing, you are right!!!!!

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just getting up. I am thinking that starting today we should see more action. Check my post above on Oil Over $100. That may be what drives this HCL. I will be reading the different threads and posting later today.

Got to get those Bros up. Big week and month going forward. 

I agree Chuck, unfortunately this could be the catalyst for Iraq to Pee or get off the pot. I don’t think it’s good for Middle East or the greater world relations, as there is sure to be some form of retaliation, however it may get Iraq to revalue while the getting is good (oil over $100). My plan  was to cash in some and get more things set up, but if tensions escalate I may get out completely at anything over $1 so that I can move on to other investments quicker. 🤞🏻 Everyone 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I agree Chuck, unfortunately this could be the catalyst for Iraq to Pee or get off the pot. I don’t think it’s good for Middle East or the greater world relations, as there is sure to be some form of retaliation, however it may get Iraq to revalue while the getting is good (oil over $100). My plan  was to cash in some and get more things set up, but if tensions escalate I may get out completely at anything over $1 so that I can move on to other investments quicker. 🤞🏻 Everyone 

I would agree too. I know Adam has been focused on VIP and OSI. Let's see what happens this week and what Adam has to say.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

So Iran drones the Saudi's refinery off the map.

M.E. Oil production slashed.

Iraq could pick up the slack,

but who's all up in Iraq's bidniz...?

Yup... Iran. 

And sanctions are making them hungrier than ever to exploit Iraq & all her abundant riches.

So now we wait... and watch....

Tick, tick, tick...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

It is peculiar that Trump fires John Bolton and within days this happens! Almost like a false flag to get us into another war..... he was responsible for a lot of the crap we’ve already been in. Deep St. trying to get us involved in another regional conflict maybe? Why can’t we just get along? Oh that’s right the elite benefit from regular people fighting. Sucks

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

***///

No worries PATFAN,

We've sold enough hardware & shiny stuff to the Saudis

to handle Iran any 'ol way they choose.

And if they talk nice to The Israelis,

they'll be in good company to shove it up Iran's bum but(t) good !

We may not have to soil our hands this time around.

Meantime,

The Good 'Ol USA can pick up the shortages now that we're swimmin' in the stuff 

for the first time in decades -- much to the left's great dismay. :P:D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

No worries PATFAN,

We've sold enough hardware & shiny stuff to the Saudis

to handle Iran any 'ol way they choose.

And if they talk nice to The Israelis,

they'll be in good company to shove it up Iran's bum but(t) good !

We may not have to soil our hands this time around.

Meantime,

The Good 'Ol USA can pick up the shortages now that we're swimmin' in the stuff 

for the first time in decades -- much to the left's great dismay. :P:D

Yore right about that but I’m hoping/ we don’t need to be involved, just had a buddy who’s a father of 3 ship off to Kuwait for a 9 month tour. 

Hoping he doesn’t have to engage in a regional issues in the region. Just want safety for our troops! We are energy independent for the most part which is awesome!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Yore right about that but I’m hoping/ we don’t need to be involved, just had a buddy who’s a father of 3 ship off to Kuwait for a 9 month tour. 

Hoping he doesn’t have to engage in a regional issues in the region. Just want safety for our troops! We are energy independent for the most part which is awesome!

***///

Agree. :tiphat:

And we're adding your friend to our Prayer List. :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Here’s to your friend completing a secure (uneventful) tour and his safe return!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Agree. :tiphat:

And we're adding your friend to our Prayer List. :salute:

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Here’s to your friend completing a secure (uneventful) tour and his safe return!!!👍🇺🇸

Add me to that list too. Kuwait should be a good assignment. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Iraqi Deputy Parliament Speaker, KRG Delegation Discuss Closer Cooperations

BasNews   15/09/2019 - 21:18  Published in Iraq
Iraqi Deputy Parliament Speaker, KRG Delegation Discuss Closer Cooperations

ERBIL - Iraqi Deputy Parliament Speaker Bashir Haddad received a Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) delegation, headed by the head of the Department of Foreign Relations (DFR) Safin Dzayi, to discuss closer cooperations between Erbil and Baghdad.

During the meeting, Haddad pointed out that there is progress in the relations between the Kurdistan Region and Iraq as the two sides have continued their meetings and visits in hopes of resolving the remaining disputes between Erbil and Baghdad.

The officials exchanged views on a range of issues pertaining to cooperations between Erbil and Baghdad and ways to further strengthen the ties between the sides based on the Iraqi Constitution, according to a press release by Haddad's office.

The Kurdistan Region has expressed concerns over a census planned to be held across Iraq next year, demanding article 140 to be addressed before the census, especially in the disputed areas.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4