Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MARK Z THE WORST OF THEM ALL

royboyterry

IVE BEEN IN THIS SINCE 2008 AND A MEMBER HERE SINCE 2010  ...I DONT POST BUT TROLL THE PAGES ONCE A WEEK ...IVE SEEN THE WORSE OF THE GURU PUMPERS...DAN...STEVE..OKIE TERRYK...BUT MARK Z HANDS DOWN CALLING IT EVERYDAY MUST BE THE BIGGEST FOOL IF HE THINKS ANYONE IS TAKING HIM SERIOUS ANYMORE...THE MAN IS DERANGED...FOLKS THIS WILL HAPPEN OVER THE COURSE OF MANY YEARS FIRST WHEN IRAQ IS SECURE..THEN ITS REBUILT..THEN BUSINESSES START COMING IN...AFTER 11 YEARS IN THIS I CAN HONESTLY TELL YOU WE ARE YEARS AWAY FROM ANY KIND OF SIGNIFICANT INCREASE...I BOUGHT IN HOPING LIKE ALL OF YOU AND STILL THINK SOME CRAZY THING IVE OVERLOOKED WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN BUT IVE GONE OVER TO THINKING MY KIDS MIGHT GET SOME MONEY OUT OF THIS 10 YEARS OR MORE DOWN THE ROAD...BUT NOT US ANYTIME SOON SAD TO SAY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

@royboyterry What makes you think 10 more years? What else has to be done in your opinion? Iraq isn't going to bet much more secure. They can't rebuild with their useless currency and payback all the loans they've been getting.  Why would countries forgive debts owed to them? Why put articles out about lower notes and coins? Just a few things to think about.  We may be closer than you think.  I've been in this since 2004 and I completely understand your frustration. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

Been in this since the beginning.  Walked out of the sand with dinar.

We've had every snake oiled mystic that ever wore a pointed hat make their predictions about the when, if and how much of this investment. 

In spite of that , this investment  is sound.   Politics has its hand on the throttle and the brakes so we just ride ......

Hang in there .....its coming.  Not by guru prediction , but by necessity. 

My advice is to drink heavily and chill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Gunnytex said:

My advice is to drink heavily and chill.

Last time I did that I put my name in for being the first Canadian to become USA prez

thong pics were released

checked on my dong holdings and it shrank

so my advice 

don’t drink to heavy

vote for Davis 

• Haha 1

Luigi says...

MarkZ has been cashing out every single day for the last 10 years. Bruce The Goose has been throwing a RV celebration parties every single call for at least 8 years. Okie's plane has landed every singe day for the last 15 years. KTFA has had critical RV information every single day for the last 12 years. TNT has the #800 but can't release at this time. Ray Rat releases the #800s every single day. TerryK has already been paid with real funds in his bank account every single day since the Dinar's conception.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1