Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REPUBLICAN WINS TIMES 2 IN LIBERAL NORTH CAROLINA

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

A win is a win in that Republican stronghold.....even if it's by a mere 2% points , and the GOP didn't have to cheat this time to win.  Kudos to them.  B)

Ummnn.... it's the leftists that cheat at the Polls, remember...? DUH! :facepalm1:

Caught red-handed all over the place.  Remember what happened here in Florida...?

Refusing Voter ID Laws, letting illegal aliens & dead folks Vote,

allowing Black Panthers to abuse Voters at Polling places, 

Voters casting multiple Ballots, etc, etc, etc....

Now the 2 leftist losers will probably contest it and unleash their usual band of

flying monkey leftist lawyers & ho'bummer-appointed Judges all over the place.

They can't stand to lose.  ===> RE:  'Trump Derangement Syndrome'...

and will rain down MORE all kinds of hell-on-earth to TRY to get their own way -

even if it's ILLEGAL.... ===> RE: Trump-Russia HOAX. <_<

Americans are getting wise to the desperation of the left that are calling for violence, hatred & that

'ol ho'bummer classic - division.

And we want none of it.

We're all sick of their lies & deceit.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Yep they spin alright. Lol

What part of his statement don't you guys understand.  English is my second language, but I understood what he meant. He meant "don't be a dweeb".  It means don't be like it, not you are a dweeb. This is two different meanings. lol

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

These LOOSERS are LOOSING it.

I lived in Cherokee North Carolina and I can assure everyone that North Carolina is one of the most liberal state's I've ever lived in. 

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is all LGD's work. I just thought it would be nice to have it all in one spot. Clarifies things I think. Does this foretell 2020's trajectory ? Hmm, maybe, maybe not. It does indicate something. Sounds like the propaganda machine from 2016 is still running strong, but on fumes . They will crush themselves when Trumps wins again. Though I believe their nominee will be winning in all the polls and punditry blathering till the last day. Come on history, repeat yourself. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why don't we FIRE these idiots 

Looser !!! What is unconstitutional here is a Hawaiian Judge thinking he can rule on anything that occurs in a state other than his . In Hawaii a fair election win of people from an opposing political party may be illegal or unconstitutional . Who's constitution are we speaking of here? Hawaii state constitution, our the US Federal Constitution ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jaybake said:

What part of his statement don't you guys understand.  English is my second language, but I understood what he meant. He meant "don't be a dweeb".  It means don't be like it, not you are a dweeb. This is two different meanings. lol

Hello jaybake...What's your 1st language , if I may ask? Just curious.... 

Mine is Italian, as everybody knows around here by now ( 9 years on this Forum)

Thanks in advance

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Ummnn.... it's the leftists that cheat at the Polls, remember...? DUH! :facepalm1:

Caught red-handed all over the place.  Remember what happened here in Florida...?

Refusing Voter ID Laws, letting illegal aliens & dead folks Vote,

allowing Black Panthers to abuse Voters at Polling places, 

Voters casting multiple Ballots, etc, etc, etc....

Now the 2 leftist losers will probably contest it and unleash their usual band of

flying monkey leftist lawyers & ho'bummer-appointed Judges all over the place.

They can't stand to lose.  ===> RE:  'Trump Derangement Syndrome'...

and will rain down MORE all kinds of hell-on-earth to TRY to get their own way -

even if it's ILLEGAL.... ===> RE: Trump-Russia HOAX. <_<

Americans are getting wise to the desperation of the left that are calling for violence, hatred & that

'ol ho'bummer classic - division.

And we want none of it.

We're all sick of their lies & deceit.

You do understand that the reason for this special election in N.C. is because the GOP cheated the voting public in that district last November, right?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1