Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Seriously??? You support system" rel="">support America's greatest enemy and you dis me... That's rich... I had a very moving experience today honoring the fallen while you sat here posting other's  tweets..

B/A 

Stop trying to derail this thread.

THIS IS ABOUT THE FALLEN. 

And you're about to go to far. 

By the way I was working 14 hours today while supporting this site. While you were doing what?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Stop trying to derail this thread.

THIS IS ABOUT THE FALLEN. 

And you're about to go to far. 

By the way I was working 14 hours today while supporting this site. While you were doing what?

Honestly....LGD and the other PTB like Texas Granny and Adam.....We have trolls here, Anti American Trolls that do just a bout anything they can to bring their Anti Trump, Anti American crap here.

I see numerous posts where LGD is the center of the attacks from those I wont mention........They know who they are and they need to be gone.

These 2-3 trolls has nothing to do with the Dinar but are all about anything Anti Trump.....This has been the same BS from the Same People for 2.5 years and it still goes on. These people continue to Insult Members and nothing is done to banish them into the waste land they want to promote.....They seem to get a pass and say what they please

Yet you Banned a few members for making mention of some other guy and what ever.......

I come here to learn and Gleam anything I can about the Dinar.....I figure this is just about the best place to find that info....At the same time I am an American  and Proud of it and live in the greatest Country ever and so do they.

There are Forums to Hate Trump, To Hate America, To Hate Americans......Honestly, these people have been here way past there welcome and the Admin and mods knows just who they are. Ban them so we can get to business at hand and not the Hate from the Left Twisting everything anyone says to make them happy.

Just my thoughts to make this a better forum.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

I was living in the Netherlands at the time.  I was painting the house on the back side.  My neighbor came out with a look of shock on his face and offered sincere condolences.  I asked what for.  He said I needed to turn on the news.  I couldn't believe it!  When I could finally get off my chair...after several hours of watching in amazed horror...I put out my American flag.  At noon the next day, on the 12th.  The radio stations ALL announced that there would be a 5 minute observation of sympathy for the victims.  Anyone who wanted to and could was encouraged to stop and be silent.  I was operating a tower crane 200 feet in the air.  Cars stopped in the middle of a four lane road.  The highways came to a dead stop as people stepped out, bowed their head, saluted or simply stood still.  People in the park stopped what they were doing and waited as the church bells sounded out the 5 minutes.  EVERYBODY on the job site came out. looked up at me and saluted or raised a hand to me.  For that short time, I was a symbol of what the world had suffered.  When I came home from work that day, the entire street had put out their Dutch flags at half mast with my American flag in the exact center of the row.  I rounded the corner of my street and had to stop my car as I broke down.  That evening, nearly ever neighbor and friend called or came by with flowers or condolences.

I can't help but think how easy it would be for us to be envied above all nations once again if we simply got together and decided to do what was right for our citizens, regardless of color, origin, VISA status, life choice or anything that separates us from one another and concentrate on what unites us?

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS...NOT JUST WHITE AMERICANS, OR AFRICAN AMERICANS, OR MEXICAN AMERICANS OR ISLAMIC AMERICANS OR JAPANESE AMERICANS...WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL BE AMERICANS AND STOP LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BE SEPARATED BY THIS OR THAT TAG AND JUST BE PROUD TO BE WHO WE ARE...AMERICANS!  

Sorry for the rant folks, but I get real emotional whenever I remember that time.  I miss the America that was more concerned about each other than what we have today.  Ruby if you want.  I don't really care.  I hold this stuff back nearly always because of my MOD status, but not today!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, tjokie said:

I was living in the Netherlands at the time.  I was painting the house on the back side.  My neighbor came out with a look of shock on his face and offered sincere condolences.  I asked what for.  He said I needed to turn on the news.  I couldn't believe it!  When I could finally get off my chair...after several hours of watching in amazed horror...I put out my American flag.  At noon the next day, on the 12th.  The radio stations ALL announced that there would be a 5 minute observation of sympathy for the victims.  Anyone who wanted to and could was encouraged to stop and be silent.  I was operating a tower crane 200 feet in the air.  Cars stopped in the middle of a four lane road.  The highways came to a dead stop as people stepped out, bowed their head, saluted or simply stood still.  People in the park stopped what they were doing and waited as the church bells sounded out the 5 minutes.  EVERYBODY on the job site came out. looked up at me and saluted or raised a hand to me.  For that short time, I was a symbol of what the world had suffered.  When I came home from work that day, the entire street had put out their Dutch flags at half mast with my American flag in the exact center of the row.  I rounded the corner of my street and had to stop my car as I broke down.  That evening, nearly ever neighbor and friend called or came by with flowers or condolences.

Today in the Netherlands would be a much different story.  We are no longer the country we once were.  We have a President who is trying to restore the greatness that the world once respected, but is met with every obstacle the opposition can think of to throw at him.  I can't help but think how easy it would be for us to be envied above all nations once again if we simply got together and decided to do what was right for our citizens, regardless of color, origin, VISA status, life choice or anything that separates us from one another and concentrate on what unites us?

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS...NOT JUST WHITE AMERICANS, OR AFRICAN AMERICANS, OR MEXICAN AMERICANS OR ISLAMIC AMERICANS OR JAPANESE AMERICANS...WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL BE AMERICANS AND STOP LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BE SEPARATED BY THIS OR THAT TAG AND JUST BE PROUD TO BE WHO WE ARE...AMERICANS!  WHEN WILL OUR COUNTRY AND IT'S ELECTED POLITICIANS BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY RATHER THAN THE GOOD OF THE PARTY...OR SOME SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP?

Sorry for the rant folks, but I get real emotional whenever I remember that time.  I miss the America that was more concerned about each other than what we have today.  Ruby if you want.  I don't really care.  I hold this stuff back nearly always because of my MOD status, but not today!

I'm Honored to have read this, Thanks for sharing :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I see numerous posts where LGD is the center of the attacks from those I wont mention........They know who they are and they need to be gone.

End Quote

Hello Karsten......First of all....IMVHO....The great ( seriously) LGD does not need any defense lawyer as he is extremely capable ( it was demonstrated 100's of times) to defend himself in a superlative way...With his intelligence, with his eloquence and with the strength of his thoughts.....

Second.....You wrote " They need to be gone"....Dear Karsten ...Here we go again.....Come on now....

Only Mr. Montana has the power to decide whatever and if he does decide regarding this very subject as you are suggesting...I guess I ( and a few others) will be gone....Ok

Fair enough?  That's just for sake of Democracy....Of course

• Thanks 1

@bostonangler @umbertino @Karsten @ladyGrace'sDaddy and @ anybody else who seeks to make this thread a political exercise rather than a memorial.  

I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD AND HIDE EVERY SINGLE POST WHICH I FEEL DOES NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE MEANING OF WHY THIS THREAD WAS STARTED IF YOU ALL CAN'T GROW UP AND UTILIZE THE MANY OTHER THREADS TO EXPRESS YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS AND CREATE A HEALTHY DEBATE OF VIEW POINTS!

PROPER TIME AND PLACE PEOPLE!  THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING!

And just so that nobody can start pointing fingers, I edited my own previous post and removed comments that could easily be viewed as political commentary.  I encourage others to follow the example!

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, tjokie said:

@bostonangler @umbertino @Karsten @ladyGrace'sDaddy and @ anybody else who seeks to make this thread a political exercise rather than a memorial.  

I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD AND HIDE EVERY SINGLE POST WHICH I FEEL DOES NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE MEANING OF WHY THIS THREAD WAS STARTED IF YOU ALL CAN'T GROW UP AND UTILIZE THE MANY OTHER THREADS TO EXPRESS YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS AND CREATE A HEALTHY DEBATE OF VIEW POINTS!

PROPER TIME AND PLACE PEOPLE!  THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING!

THANK YOU!:tiphat:I tried so hard to convey that sentiment yesterday. 

This is what this thread is about.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, tjokie said:

I can't help but think how easy it would be for us to be envied above all nations once again if we simply got together and decided to do what was right for our citizens, regardless of color, origin, VISA status, life choice or anything that separates us from one another and concentrate on what unites us?

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS...NOT JUST WHITE AMERICANS, OR AFRICAN AMERICANS, OR MEXICAN AMERICANS OR ISLAMIC AMERICANS OR JAPANESE AMERICANS...WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL BE AMERICANS AND STOP LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BE SEPARATED BY THIS OR THAT TAG AND JUST BE PROUD TO BE WHO WE ARE...AMERICANS!  

Hello tjokie....That was of course the right and obvious thing  for your neighbor to do given the circumstances.....It's natural, me thinks..

I was here at home in Italy when I heard what was happening...Actually I was told by a social site-pal who was in the States  that I had met a few days before who ( in real time, as in Italy of course we're 6 hrs ahead of NYC ) typed to  me " Oh..A plane just crashed in one of the 2 WTC towers...That's kinda weird " she added...I went watch TV for a few secs and then went back and kept chatting with this online pal....After about 15 mins she types " Another plane crashed into the 2nd WTC tower....That can't be a coincidence...It's a terrorist attack"...At that point  I left the computer and went to my living-room ......I got literally glued to the TV screen and kept watching all afternoon and night....

Then, the same night I did ( try to) call my 3 special friends living in the NYC area.....I was able to talk with 2 of them ( who assured me that they and families were allright) while the 3rd person's phone was unreachable.....Which of course got me very worried.....I tried a few times and then I gave up.....Next day ( Sept 12th) I tried to call again ( her home and her workplace) and finally I was able to connect with her...She also assured me her and her family were all fine....I was so much relieved ( despite the huge inner  pain for all the others perished, of course) ....Thank God

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1