Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:10 PM EDT - 9/09/2019

9-9-2019  Newshound Guru Jeff  All we need is a VP to finish the formation of the government?  They have multiple positions to fill, Education, VP's, possible a few special grades.  They'll need a few weeks to complete it...next session 9/14.

9-9-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff    ...squashing his [Guru Kaperoni's] entire theory of,  'oh, they have to float it because they have 74 trillion  in circulation'...CBI already came out and said they're gonna pull that large amount out of circulation when the rate changes.  Because most of that 74 trillion is outside of Iraq held by investors in other countries and the CBI does not give two craps about it...

9-9-2019   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni   ...dinar rates...in excess of $3...not possible Iraq could never afford any such RV/RI.  The only scenario where I could see such a thing is if they LOP first. I've already stated I don't believe that Iraq would LOP. That being said, the only thing they can do is raise the value gradually over time as I've discussed many times via a float.  The reason why I say they will float is 1. the IMF specifically gave such a directive, 2.  Iraq can't afford any other increase in value with so much currency in circulation, 3. have to reduce the currency which can't occur until after the value starts to rise. So we'll just have to wait and see how the next several months play out. But I know one thing if they're going to raise the value it's going to have to occur gradually...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1