Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Support

Artitech

Artitech,    are you using the support tab at the top of the page?   And sending Julie messages thru the support page?   And when answering her, are you sending responses back to her thru the support tab?      What kind of problems are you having?    I've found when I use the support tab,  she answers very promptly.    Give us a little more info on your issue. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2019 at 4:09 PM, paperboy said:

Artitech,    are you using the support system" rel="">support tab at the top of the page?   And sending Julie messages thru the support system" rel="">support page?   And when answering her, are you sending responses back to her thru the support system" rel="">support tab?      What kind of problems are you having?    I've found when I use the support system" rel="">support tab,  she answers very promptly.    Give us a little more info on your issue. 

Where do I find find support tab? I thought I was in it. Thank you for your help partner!

@Artitech  Sorry I know it's confusing.   This thread is in the Questions and Tech support Forum.   This isn't for personal support for any questions you may have about your account, VIP, etc.   If you are on a computer, there's a menu across the top of every page.    If you scroll up to the top of the page, the support tab is the third one from the left (at least on my computer).   Now, if I'm on DV on my iphone, there's no menu across the top.  (not sure what device you are using)   But, there's three lines on the far right top of my screen on the phone.   Click on those three little lines & a drop down menu pops up.  The support tab is the fourth one down on my phone.   Try that, yours may be a little different depending on what device you are on, but it should be somewhere across the top of your screen.   I'm sure someone more techy (TexasGranny or Markinsa) could come along & give you screen shots to show you exactly what I'm talking about.  Let me know if you're successful.   :)   

• Thanks 2