Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redemption Personnel Ordered To Report To Work.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles from the Rat & the Tony...

Exchange centers personnel have been ordered to report to work.

RV is a go.  Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

7 Sep 2019    RAY Rat:

MY BANK SOURCE IS TO REPORT "EXCHANGE  LOCATION" AND THINKS HE WILL SEE US SOMETIME TODAY - THURSDAY. TIME WILL TELL.

7 Sep 2019    TNT:
SusanaC:  hopefully we should be making appts this week.

Airam:  Susana ....we should have RVed already.....lol....lol...
SusanaC:  air...you are so Right...no one understands the delay other than the last bit of resistance...RV IS A GO.
Tishwash:  Attar: Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China paves the way for an economic revolution in Iraq.
Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:
A member of the National Business Council, Ghadir Al-Attar, said Sunday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi's upcoming visit to China will pave the way for an economic revolution in Iraq.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

7 Sep 2019    RAY Rat:

MY BANK SOURCE IS TO REPORT "EXCHANGE  LOCATION"

Unfortunately For The Members Of TNT - The Ray Rat ‘Exchange Location’ Is At A Chuck E Cheese ! :o 

chuck-e-cheese.jpg?w=500

And U Can Exchange Ur Currency For Reels Of Those Crappy Prize Coupons That Come Out Of The Bottom Of A ‘Skee Ball’ Machine ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is Sunday Night and there are nor Redemption Cemters Open within 50 miles of me.....I will just hang out, have a few more beers and wait until the Local WF opens.....Or I get a text, an email or hell I just might start drinking again and waiting.....Just maybe Madam Woo will drop ship her sister.....Never mind....I better get another beer.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Just maybe Madam Woo will drop ship her sister.....Never mind....I better get another beer.

Good Call ! Madame Woo’s Sister Is The Goat - Madame Woo’l ! :o 

Child Fail GIF - Child Fail Bok GIFs

And Weegie - We Told U Not To Wear That Cheap Polyester Beanie In Front Of The Goat ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

It is Sunday Night and there are nor Redemption Cemters Open within 50 miles of me.....I will just hang out, have a few more beers and wait until the Local WF opens.....Or I get a text, an email or hell I just might start drinking again and waiting.....Just maybe Madam Woo will drop ship her sister.....Never mind....I better get another beer.

Karsten

Mahdi is in China with Chinese Elders. He has a gun pointed at Madam Wu's head, ordering her to push the dang button.

Today, reports should come trickling in about Dinarians camped out in WF parking lots.

Tomorrow, the Gurus will be explain how to get $26 or more to the IQD.

Just tell the bankers you have humanitarian projects & they may even bump it up to $36 to the Dinar.

The sky is the limit as you negotiate your very own rates. Never mind the FOREX or the official UN Exchange Rates.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 3