Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Has Article...Parliament...No RV Anytime Soon.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interest...

The Kaps says no RV any time soon.

He may be right if this Iraq article has any credibility.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

9-7-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   An article today from Parliament clearly states they have no intention of deleting the zeros at this time.   As I've said in the past, parliament's plan was a LOP.   That is a neutral event and we do not want that.   What we do want to see, is foreign investment to come into Iraq and begin to rebuild and create a private sector putting pressure on the financial system allowing the CBI to float the currency. The interesting statement in the article references the 2020 budget deficit as the primary REASON for the DELAY which could mean they're WAITING to see the effects of the LAUNCH of the MARKET ECONOMY first.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

to see, is foreign investment to come into Iraq and begin to rebuild and create a private sector putting pressure on the financial system allowing the CBI to float the currency. The interesting statement in the article references the 2020 budget deficit as the primary REASON for the DELAY which could mean they're WAITING to see the effects of the LAUNCH of the MARKET ECONOMY first.

No one will invest in that Shiite hole without money that is international.  The CBI said their intent was to delete the zeros, so do it Iraq.  How could it get any worse for your country.

1. Lock up the criminals in Parliament

2.  Stop the auctions 

3. Sign the HCL

4. Get all Iranian militias out of Iraq

5.  Delete the zeros and give the people some purchasing power

6. Get a freaking Education Minister

I know there are a few more issues but I’m too tired to give a hoot.  These people are a do nothing,  status quo, crooked bunch of yay hoos!!!

At least these Iraqi’s have talent as witnessed on Dancing with the Arabs.  The lady is doing her version of the Watuzi and the dude is trying to do the twist.  

A4F212E6-2DC2-4E90-A713-DFF03D89C4D0.gif.1ab532ce16749ae3427185eff60faa2b.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Another Guru rebukes the above article...RV soon.

9-8-2019   Intel Guru RVAlready    Article:  Article:  "Revealing a study to delete zeros from the Iraqi currencyIf you know the history of this, it is easy to see the delay article from Iraq is pure bull. Most of the intel providers are saying soon, and Iraq has been busy for weeks educating the citizens on the RV, new LDs , and coins

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

What you say, CF??  And take a loss?? LOL. Remember when Okie and convict TNT Tony would try to raise the ante on each other?? One day it's coming out at $12, then $17, then $22 and up to $35. Then Okie crash landed and Tony became someone's jail b!tch. :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

What you say, CF??  And take a loss?? LOL. Remember when Okie and convict TNT Tony would try to raise the ante on each other?? One day it's coming out at $12, then $17, then $22 and up to $35. Then Okie crash landed and Tony became someone's jail b!tch. :lol:

Related image

I sure do. I keep it at $7.00, did not want to be too greedy when I cashed in and had photos done with Okie and the Captains from the Ships at Sea.  :lol: :lol:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Related image

Always wondered why TNT Tony had a thing for hot dogs outside of a bank, now I guess we know where that came from. Lol

• Haha 2