Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proposed economic plan

6ly410

Tuesday September 04 2019

Proposed economic plan

5d6f291353a6f.jpg

Published a group of Iraqi economists proposals to rebuild the country, these economists proceeded from the information that Iraq has 97 tons of gold, and since each ton of gold price of 64 million dollars, this means that the total value of gold currently owned by Iraq is 6.2 billion dollars, added Iraq has a cash reserve of 53 billion dollars.

Against this amount, economists propose that Iraq withdraw only $ 6 billion of reserves and gold to be disbursed as follows:

2 billion to build schools and universities.

1 billion on the health sector and hospitals.

1 billion on sewers and dams and clean up rivers.

1 billion on the rehabilitation of factories.

$ 1 billion to the Ministry of Defense, Air Force and Army Aviation, purchase of aircraft, maintenance and training.

Economists have stipulated that the agreement be made directly with Japanese, American, European or Chinese companies, without the need for an Iraqi contractor or broker to implement the idea projects.

Economists said the implementation of the plan should be under the direct supervision of the prime minister and the idea should also be supported by parliament.

The idea is exciting and worthy of thought and debate. But it cannot be considered a plan, but rather an outline of what could be the nucleus of a detailed plan of numbers, projects and implementation methods.

First of all we must make sure that this amount is now available in Iraq (gold and the dollar).

First, we must make sure that the withdrawal of only $ 6 billion from reserves and gold will not affect the economic situation in Iraq and the position of the Iraqi national currency.

Thirdly, the projects that fall under the main headings of the proposal and the cost of their implementation should be identified to ensure that the amounts allocated to each headline are realistic and reasonably meet the actual needs of Iraq today.

Finally, the implementation of the projects will face the most important obstacles facing the process of construction and reconstruction in Iraq: corruption and administrative bureaucracy.

It is well known that corruption is gnawing at the body of the Iraqi state, and that any construction project soon collapses because of corruption. This is a serious problem. For this we need mechanisms and controls to protect the project from infiltration of corruption. The owners of the idea suggested that the implementation be under the supervision of the Prime Minister. It is not clear to what extent this proposal will be successful in reducing corruption, but in eliminating it. Some have suggested that the UN be supervised. This proposal may not be accepted by the public.

Bureaucracy is the deadly disease of every serious project. Unless parliament passes a quick set of laws to solve the problem, the chances of success of the project may be few.

Such a project falls under the heading "Improving the Lives of People", the subtitle of the broad title we have long used: # Modern_Civilized_State. The country is only modern schools, high-end universities, modern infrastructure, hospitals, factories and a strong national army. This proposal provides the material aspect of the modern civilized state, while writers and intellectuals continue to present the values and cultural offender of the state. Therefore, these proposals must coincide with the initiation of the implementation of a modern civilized educational system that ensures the formation of a new generation at a decent level of civilization. All this in the framework of working to raise the standard of life in Iraq, and humanized, to provide a livable environment for human beings in Iraq.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

“Iraq has 97 tons of gold, and since each ton of gold price of 64 million dollars, this means that the total value of gold currently owned by Iraq is 6.2 billion dollars, added Iraq has a cash reserve of 53 billion dollars.”

Interesting, I believe iraq has a cash reserve of 

of $72 billion dollars instead of $53 billion dollars.

Maybe the Iraqi economists are right and I’m wrong 

but I remember an article from the CBI talking about 

$72 billion dollars is cash reserve.

Go CBI

Go cash reserve 

Go Gold reserve

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

Here you are, Laid Back!

Central Bank: total foreign reserves of $ 72 billion

2019/07/04 17:54

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/174206/البنك-المركزي-ارتفاع-اجمالي-الاحتياطيات-الأجنبية-لـ-72-مليار-دولار

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday, July 4, 2019, the rise of total foreign reserves to 72 billion dollars, indicating that this increase is the result of the investment policy followed by the bank and diversify them using safe tools.

"The total foreign reserves increased to 72 billion US dollars in the light of the first half of 2019," an authoritative source at the central bank said in a press statement. "These reserves could rise to the limit of 86 billion dollars if the Ministry of Finance And by taking advantage of high oil export revenues, to pay $ 14 billion to the central bank, which represent the remittances of the treasury, which was deducted by the bank during the period of financial crisis, seeking to achieve financial stability at the time.

He added that "this increase is the result of the investment policy followed by the bank and diversification of the use of safe tools, which strengthens the international credit situation, and enhance confidence in the Iraqi economy, in the framework of efforts to achieve monetary stability, as confirmed by exchange rate indicators, which remained in a state of balanced stability Over the past two years ".

The source added that "the achievement of this increase came in light of the Bank continued its financial initiatives in support system" rel="">support of investment projects, including the initiative of financing the 5 trillion Iraqi dinars, for projects of housing, agriculture and industry, in addition to the amount of trillion dinars for small and medium enterprises, which contributes to reducing the unemployment rates."

Edited July 4 by 6ly410
  •  
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9

So now the budget deficit is the reason they are going to delay deleting the three zeros...wow these people are truly worthless just like their currency! Thanks for the article Carrello but it makes no sense what these idiots say anymore, they sure can talk a good game but that’s about it as they never accomplish Shiite it seems! Unless this is a Maliki owned propaganda news piece which I am sure he is doing everything he possibly can to delay or cause trouble their so they never do anything IMO!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Dinarrock, I have to remember that if they were planning to DTZs anytime soon, and that probably means within a year, the currency would have to be printed already and the coins minted. So, another study and if positive move forward, then get it in a budget, pass that, and then print. You are talking 3-4 years out. I don't buy that and I don't buy the article. 

This comment sounds rather nuts to me:

deleting the zeros is a project with psychological effects rather than being actual, as the citizen will feel that his money is compatible with the requirements of his life and the movement of supply and demand and equal to hard curre.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Dinarrock, I have to remember that if they were planning to DTZs anytime soon, and that probably means within a year, the currency would have to be printed already and the coins minted. So, another study and if positive move forward, then get it in a budget, pass that, and then print. You are talking 3-4 years out. I don't buy that and I don't buy the article. 

This comment sounds rather nuts to me:

deleting the zeros is a project with psychological effects rather than being actual, as the citizen will feel that his money is compatible with the requirements of his life and the movement of supply and demand and equal to hard curre.

I think there is a translation issue 

I agree with DOD. Is the reserve 72 billion or 53 billion. Only a mere 19 billion

difference . Maybe the 72b was before Maliki , Abadi and the Barzanis.Took their cut.

You couldn't make this crap up for Hollywood.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Carrello said:

if they were planning to DTZs anytime soon, and that probably means within a year, the currency would have to be printed already and the coins minted. So, another study and if positive move forward, then get it in a budget, pass that, and then print. You are talking 3-4 years out. I don't buy that and I don't buy the article. 

Totally agree with you Carrello,

Go RV

• Upvote 3

On 9/6/2019 at 9:40 AM, Laid Back said:

“Iraq has 97 tons of gold, and since each ton of gold price of 64 million dollars, this means that the total value of gold currently owned by Iraq is 6.2 billion dollars, added Iraq has a cash reserve of 53 billion dollars.”

Interesting, I believe iraq has a cash reserve of 

of $72 billion dollars instead of $53 billion dollars.

Maybe the Iraqi economists are right and I’m wrong 

but I remember an article from the CBI talking about 

$72 billion dollars is cash reserve.

Go CBI

Go cash reserve 

Go Gold reserve

Go RV

Go $1:1

I think is 53 until you add the stolen money in Maliki’s piggy bank.