Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Thread is for ALL who Suffer from TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

I know ...That's why I still like you ( and others here on your same political side) despite the fact you being right-wing

Because there are many on that side with a great heart and willing to have a civil debate in a hate-less way ( evidently that's possible....have you heard , my sweet negger?)...And therefore I can of course get along with all those even if we happen to have different stances on a lot ( or most) issues politically

• Downvote 2

End Quote

I try to hand an olive branch ( just read my post above) and I get denied again.......Nothing more to add

• Downvote 1

On 9/18/2019 at 11:51 PM, umbertino said:

US Presidential Election Odds 2020: Weekly Rundown

By Anthony Bennett | Sep, 13th 2019

https://bookies.com/news/us-presidential-election-odds-weekly-rundown

In this post of mine there were 3 (three) articles ...Meaning another 2 besides this one....They now disappeared...

They were also about polls and statistics  in regard to the 2020 elections...I'd like to know the reason why they got removed....Please....Thanks in advance

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Hmm another common denominator, they are all dead. presumed dead. perhaps they all just went home?

With all the due respect...That doesn't change the meaning of my post, given the fact one is willing to understand.....

By the way...Hitler committed suicide ( so they say)...Mussolini was executed....Francisco Franco was the luckiest of all as he died via natural causes ( which to me was very unjust way or dying, given the man he was)......

If you re-read my post you replied to.....I started by stating " with all the due differences" as I recognize there are a lot of differences

• Downvote 1

Trump is NOT Hitler, and absolutely no one understands who or what he is. 

End Quote

Agreed..He's not....Never thought myself he was...Not even remotely...

In my post  to which mule replied I clearly start by saying " with all the due differences"....I was trying to talk about those bad guys ( Hitler, Mussolini, Franco who were all adored by masses ) only for saying that the adoration which crowds can feel for any politician are no real proof those politicians are the creme of the crop...I meant it in that sense only.....So imo basically it doesn't mean that much...

What they do for the People ( not only for their buddies and/or family) is what makes the big difference in order to define  the caliber of a great statesman

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

In this post of mine there were 3 (three) articles ...Meaning another 2 besides this one....They now disappeared...

They were also about polls and statistics  in regard to the 2020 elections...I'd like to know the reason why they got removed....Please....Thanks in advance

I apologize as I confused this here thread  with another one where I did find all 3 articles and evidently I then decided to post the 1st of the 3 also in this thread

Sorry about that

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

The Coup people are going down. Good riddance, traitors.  

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, Pitcher, THEE Ku Ku Koup People ARE GOING DOWN AND ARE TRAITORS!!! :tiphat:

Buh Bye Ku Ku Koup People!!!

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:

Apparently, Elizabeth Warren is purported to have "selected" Hilly AS HER VICE PRESIDENT RUNNING MATE!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

HOW LONG, pray tell, WILL Elizabeth Warren "retain" THEE "Presidency" BEFORE "expiring" IF "elected"???!!!

:shrug:   :shrug:   :shrug:

Maybe BABY THEE "reason" Creepy Joe Biden IS "taking" THEE "political" "hits" FOR THEE DNC "team"???!!!

Future cab'net "position for Creepy Joe Biden IF Elizabeth Warren IS "elected" "President"???!!!

I suspect THEE DNC WILL "self" "neutralize" AND "diminish" BEFORE "reemerging"!!!

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion IS THEE Deep State MUST be "sufficiently" "cleaned" "out" six (6) TO (preferably) nine (9) months BEFORE THEE November 2020 Presidential Elections FOR ACCURATE We The People Representation AS voters WITH, hopefully, UNIVERSALLY APPLIED POSITIVE VOTER IDENTIFICATION FOR ONE VOTE FOR ONE ACTUAL LIVING CITIZEN OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BY THEE RESPECTIVE VOTER!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now he's filling Stadiums 

That's of course a very beautiful thing........I'm sure Indians ( from India) also do love America.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/union-carbidedow-lawsuit-re-bhopal?page=6

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Image result for trump has brain

GO RV, then BV

If you actually think that then you might be the one with candy for brains. Again how is it with the entire world media and political establishment against Trump is it that this "Candy for Brains"  moron keeps increasing in the polls? At 52% with Rasmussen. 

And that's with a 98% negative media storyline. This is the very thingthat gives me pause with Trump, it can only be supernatural what he's doing. Something hate filled deranged people are incapable of seeing. 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you actually think that then you might be the one with candy for brains. Again how is it with the entire world media and political establishment against Trump is it that this "Candy for Brains"  moron keeps increasing in the polls? At 52% with Rasmussen. 

And that's with a 98% negative media storyline. This is the very thingthat gives me pause with Trump, it can only be supernatural what he's doing. Something hate filled deranged people are incapable of seeing. 

Bwahahahaha...Rasmussen!?  That's like asking Trump himself how he thinks he's doing.  :lol::facepalm:

GO RV, then BV 

• Confused 2
  • Downvote 3