Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Thread is for ALL who Suffer from TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sure.....Just thought the physique in the picture I posted was more accurate and less belittling of those who actually work hard on chiseling their bodies.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Now Shabs.....that belt won't fit around the photo shopped round mound we see here.....but used as a Crown....perfection!

CL

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Now Shabs.....that belt won't fit around the photo shopped round mound we see here.....but used as a Crown....perfection!

CL

I have no doubt Trump's base views him as royalty......surprised they're not pushing for a new constitutional amendment to solidify it.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I have no doubt Trump's base views him as royalty......surprised they're not pushing for a new constitutional amendment to solidify it.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV  

Not royalty.  Just the man of the hour.  America is winning by the way.  Jobs numbers are at record highs and unemployment at record lows.  Tax cuts and deregulation worked.  IRS just announced yesterday that they took in record levels of revenue in the previous qtr.  Now, if congress would stop spending and balance the budget, we might be able to sustain the growth but we all now that will not happen so the debt bubble will get us all soon enough!!

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, stonewall67 said:

Not royalty.  Just the man of the hour.  America is winning by the way.  Jobs numbers are at record highs and unemployment at record lows.  Tax cuts and deregulation worked.  IRS just announced yesterday that they took in record levels of revenue in the previous qtr.  Now, if congress would stop spending and balance the budget, we might be able to sustain the growth but we all now that will not happen so the debt bubble will get us all soon enough!!

A decade of economic growth is a phenomenal run....so yes, the bubble burst is probably not far off.  If I recall, you're in the oil business, so you will probably know before us all. 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

A decade of economic growth is a phenomenal run....so yes, the bubble burst is probably not far off.  If I recall, you're in the oil business, so you will probably know before us all. 

GO RV, then BV

Even though WTI prices have been holding steady, drilling has decreased dramatically.  Stock holders and investors are now wanting to slow way down on future development and get returns on current production instead.  That of course is the first pull of the rubber band.  They will slow down new production, price will go up and up, rubber band will get pulled back farther and farther, production will then increase again and the rubber band will be let go of and the price will plummet.  I've been part of the rubber band effect for 35 years!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...