Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Thread is for ALL who Suffer from TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:In Liberal New Mexico :lmao:

Are your heads exploding yet 

Hmmm.....1.855 million folks populate New Mexico, so in those pictures you're looking at about 0.002% who view themselves as avid Trumpkins.....deduct the children who had no choice on attending and the percentage drops even further.  Who knows, maybe Trump will autograph that sweet baby's forehead like Ricky Bobby.  B)

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

I keep asking.... What makes you think a third party won't be any more corrupt?.... And you won't give me an answer. 

With a third party, you might actually get a few honest people. I think it took a while before the two parties became totally corrupt. A third party might take a few years to be taken over and if it does take long enough then I will be dead and not have to watch this sick process we see daily. If you can't admit the two parties are now corrupt, then as LGD said, you get what you deserve. Americans need to get some backbone and show the parties we have the power, not them.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

With a third party, you might actually get a few honest people. I think it took a while before the two parties became totally corrupt. A third party might take a few years to be taken over and if it does take long enough then I will be dead and not have to watch this sick process we see daily. If you can't admit the two parties are now corrupt, then as LGD said, you get what you deserve. Americans need to get some backbone and show the parties we have the power, not them.

B/A

Yes. There are corrupt people in both parties. There also some honest ones. Unless you get a Hugh ground swell of 3rd party voters you will never get a 3rd party and will end up with a Democrat in office. I don't like that outcome. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes. There are corrupt people in both parties. There also some honest ones. Unless you get a Hugh ground swell of 3rd party voters you will never get a 3rd party and will end up with a Democrat in office. I don't like that outcome. 

We need to unite Americans against the two parties... If the colonists had a defeatist attitude none of us would be here now... People today are enslaved by fear, ignorance and debt. Just the way they like it... Go research history. Our country is failing the same way every empire fails. The few have the most. The most have less. Eventually, the majority raises up and storm the few... It never ends well, and takes generations to recover... That means us old guys won't see the end result, but our grandkids might.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

We need to unite Americans against the two parties... If the colonists had a defeatist attitude none of us would be here now... People today are enslaved by fear, ignorance and debt. Just the way they like it... Go research history. Our country is failing the same way every empire fails. The few have the most. The most have less. Eventually, the majority raises up and storm the few... It never ends well, and takes generations to recover... That means us old guys won't see the end result, but our grandkids might.

B/A

In a prefect world,  but we are not in a perfect world. We are at  "The Beginning of Sorrows ".

Soon to enter Matthew 24:21

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Honestly. The system is broke. We have a perv leading the country. We have a house and senate full of sell-outs. We have a population of sheeple who are too afraid to stand up and vote against the corruption. And a population who would rather point fingers and blame each other while "they" cash in... LGD, you were right when you said you get the government you deserve... This may be the shortest empire in world history.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's legal for everyone, so what's your point?

By the way how much money did you give?

That he is a (so called billionaire) by himself I might add, and he probably pays no taxes. Might be the reason he won’t reveille his tax returns. JMO. That what’s wrong bottom half of the US people pay all the taxes and Very rich and corporations making billions a quarter pay nothing.......that’s my point

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, caddieman said:

That he is a (so called billionaire) by himself I might add, and he probably pays no taxes. Might be the reason he won’t reveille his tax returns. JMO. That what’s wrong bottom half of the US people pay all the taxes and Very rich and corporations making billions a quarter pay nothing.......that’s my point

Good point, but I doubt it if you were a billionaire you'd do anything different. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, caddieman said:

That he is a (so called billionaire)

I believe that he is not a billionaire. I believe his assets do not add up to his debt. And much of that debt is from foreign sources, which is a huge problem for a U.S. President, unless of course you worship him... Then laws, ethics and the rest don't mean anything...

B/A

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I believe that he is not a billionaire. I believe his assets do not add up to his debt. And much of that debt is from foreign sources, which is a huge problem for a U.S. President, unless of course you worship him... Then laws, ethics and the rest don't mean anything...

B/A

Im curious, why someone so in debt and not a billionaire would just give away a $400,000 a year salary?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3