Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Thread is for ALL who Suffer from TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm already the president of my local lodge legion.....don't have time to run the country too.  I can only offer my opinion as part of the American voting public at this time.  Sorry.

GO RV, then BV

Well at least you already have more experience than Obama did.:o

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

To answer your question who started the great divide of America.  Imho it was Obama.  Did you think people who didn’t agree with his policies were going to lay down and take it.  No, they found a candidate that would fight for all us flyover people and deplorables, who like our Bibles and guns.  

We we know how much you hate Trump’s everything, you tell us every damn day.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

To answer your question who started the great divide of America.  Imho it was Obama.  Did you think people who didn’t agree with his policies were going to lay down and take it.  No, they found a candidate that would fight for all us flyover people and deplorables, who like our Bibles and guns.  

We we know how much you hate Trump’s everything, you tell us every damn day.  

Yep, you all like your Bibles and your guns.....but as Bible lovers have no problem with the way Donald treats people, which if you haven't noticed isn't very Biblesque, unless we're talking about heretics.  Hmmm

And I thought you lived in Houston....hardly a bastion of flyover folk.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

I was referring to Obama’s disparaging reference and you took that and threw it in my face.  It’s a typical response from a lefty.  If you are going to debate with me you will have to not mock God, his Word, or my Beliefs.  Just like I don’t knock your Military Service.  Do you understand.  We can play nice or be mean spirited and throw low blows.  Your choice. 

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I was referring to Obama’s disparaging reference and you took that and threw it in my face.  It’s a typical response from a lefty.  If you are going to debate with me you will have to not mock God, his Word, or my Beliefs.  Just like I don’t knock your Military Service.  Do you understand.  We can play nice or be mean spirited and throw low blows.  Your choice. 

Play nice or Bumper will show up :o

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Maybe so, but at least Trump knows how to make a Billion dollars. 

Yes he does.....he's had multiple bankruptcies/contractor cheating restructures to prove it.  Anybody who inherits a 40 million dollar nest egg could do the same.....Truly smart guys like Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg, etc., make it on their own.  

GO RV, then BV

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hahahaha.....sure He did.  I don't know why any of us, Left or Right, bother to vote when God is calling the election results.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

In the Bible, GOD uses some people who don't fit our ideal. He uses them to accomplish things he wants. If HE wants Trump to be POTUS, He has His reasons.

GOD is in control. HE wins in the end. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Bumper won’t have to show up because I’m not going to throw those low blows.  We should be able to debate without disparaging remarks about ones personal beliefs, especially when it comes to the Bible.  

Fine by me, I know how to play nice.......As a Christian myself, please don't bring the Bible into it if you're not prepared to discuss Trump's character and treatment of other children of God in a Biblical sense. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yes he does.....he's had multiple bankruptcies/contractor cheating restructures to prove it.  Anybody who inherits a 40 million dollar nest egg could do the same.....Truly smart guys like Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg, etc., make it on their own.  

GO RV, then BV

Probably why you and I aren't billionaires

But you know full well not anyone with 40 million dollars can do it. Most people with 40 million dollars will lose their butt

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hahahaha.....sure He did.  I don't know why any of us, Left or Right, bother to vote when God is calling the election results.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

You and I have had this conversation many times

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Bumper won’t have to show up because I’m not going to throw those low blows.  We should be able to debate without disparaging remarks about ones personal beliefs, especially when it comes to the Bible.  

You're forgetting that Shabbs is a Christian who doesn't believe the Bible

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I think I’m going to take a pass.  If I say it’s rainning outside you would blame Trump.  There’s no give and take, no honesty, it’s just bash Trump everyday.  You say you are a Christian.  Maybe you should let go of your hate for Trump.    

Already told you I don't hate Trump....I respect your decision to pass.  On a side note:  It would be helpful if you quoted me when replying....believe it or not, I'm not always online.  Thanks

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've never one time said I don't believe the Bible.....I've simply stated that the Bible was written by men and edited many times by men.  Don't falsely accuse me, brother....bad form.

GO RV, then BV

I stand corrected,  Shabbs doesn't believe the Bible was written by God. Therefore, it's a book with many errors and untrustworthy at best. Better?:lol:

• Haha 1

Once a young woman (white) that I got to know in Bloomington, IN ( she used to work with me at the day-care center where I was volunteering for a year) while we were talking, among many other things,  races ( white, black etc...I was 24 yr old at the time) told me  while a Black young woman also working there was right there listening........Well, the white woman suddenly goes:

" But Burt....The Bible  tells VERY CLEARLY that the 2 races are not supposed to mix" ( I was telling her I was attracted to Ebony ladies and could only fall in love with them...Infact   a few years later I married , at separate times, 2 of them...)

I could not reply in regard to the Bible  as I didn't know the Bible at all ( and I still don't) but replied withy my own thoughts and reasoning, by saying that was plain absurd, besides being obviously racist......

That was Bloomington, IN in 1980/81....I do hope it did evolve since then.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1