Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TDS has now exposed Liberals for the Evil they are.

Can we all agree once & for all that krazy kommie Bernie is NOT a suitable

'candidate' for The Presidency of The United States of America...?

Even by the current standards of the radical 'woke' lefty loons:

he's old, white, probably of Jewish descent, a millionaire, married to a human of

the opposite sex, owns property, is not an immigrant and English is his first language.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Wow....what a misrepresentation of what was said.  Not one time did Bernie say a woman can't have twelve babies, nothing about defects, nothing about the elderly......at least in the video clip provided.   :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Yours is a shallow opinion of what WAS said. He openly admits that ABORTION should be used as a form of population control.

Forgetting the fact that was the main reason for ABORTIONS from the beginning.

When society accepts the premises that ABORTION is good for population control it's not even a small step to go further on to ABORTIONS for defect control. 

But I would like to thank you for finally showing your total support for ABORTIONS with your complete lack of desire to slam the Evil curmudgeon for his heinous and completely Godless statement. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yours is a shallow opinion of what WAS said. He openly admits that ABORTION should be used as a form of population control.

Forgetting the fact that was the main reason for ABORTIONS from the beginning.

When society accepts the premises that ABORTION is good for population control it's not even a small step to go further on to ABORTIONS for defect control. 

But I would like to thank you for finally showing your total support system">support for ABORTIONS with your complete lack of desire to slam the Evil curmudgeon for his heinous and completely Godless statement. 

Nope nope nope.....You are misrepresenting his comments as being all about abortions and that is not what he said.  Now I understand your stance on birth control being a devout Catholic.....but the rest of the christian faiths have different opinions of that.  You know my stance on abortion, we discussed it last week.  My comments here have not in any way outed me as a total supporter of ABORTIONS....you need to check yourself, tell the truth and stop conflating my comments to disparage me.  Bad form, brother.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Wow....what a misrepresentation of what was said.  Not one time did Bernie say a woman can't have twelve babies, nothing about defects, nothing about the elderly......at least in the video clip provided.   :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs

I didn't watch the clip nor will I buuuuuut isn't abortion really a form of population control by its very nature?

• Upvote 1

Just now, caz1104 said:

Shabs

I didn't watch the clip nor will I buuuuuut isn't abortion really a form of population control by its very nature?

Hello, by the way, Caz as I had yet to reply to your greeting in another thread......and I encourage you to watch the video because it is not all about abortion as LGD would have you believe.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hello, by the way, Caz as I had yet to reply to your greeting in another thread......and I encourage you to watch the video because it is not all about abortion as LGD would have you believe.

GO RV, then BV

I've listened to it several times and ABORTION was exactly what he was agreeing with. 

• Thanks 1

I must say I know your stance on abortion, but abortion is, always has been, and always will be about population control. To have someone like Bernie Sanders openly admitting that is absolutely disgusting. My question to you is, why can you not call that out for the very beginning?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I would have to agree LGD and the term Abortion.....he might not have came right out and said it but did bring up birth control of which Abortion is one means.

Then the Liberals want to fund Abortions in Poor Countries World Wide at the Expense of the American Tax Payer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sanders spryly rose from his seat and said: “The answer is yes and the answer has everything to do with the fact that women — in the United States of America, by the way — have a right to control their own bodies and make reproductive decisions.”

The crowd cheered.

“And the Mexico City agreement, which denies American aid to those organizations around the world that allow women to have abortions or even get involved in birth control, to me is totally absurd,” the senator continued. “So I think especially in poor countries around the world, where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to the number of kids they have: something I very, very strongly support.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs

I will watch it....but did u see my question?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I would have to agree LGD and the term Abortion.....he might not have came right out and said it but did bring up birth control of which Abortion is one means.

Then the Liberals want to fund Abortions in Poor Countries World Wide at the Expense of the American Tax Payer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sanders spryly rose from his seat and said: “The answer is yes and the answer has everything to do with the fact that women — in the United States of America, by the way — have a right to control their own bodies and make reproductive decisions.”

The crowd cheered.

“And the Mexico City agreement, which denies American aid to those organizations around the world that allow women to have abortions or even get involved in birth control, to me is totally absurd,” the senator continued. “So I think especially in poor countries around the world, where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to the number of kids they have: something I very, very strongly support system" rel="">support.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

I support "self control" as a form population control. I do NOT support MY tax dollars going to other countries in an ATTEMPT to curb others failure to control/police themselves

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs

I suppose a person can look at it like that, as ALL staunch anti-abortionists do, as do many conspiracy folk convinced of existence of evil government boogiemen.......but for those women facing pregnancy due to cases of incest, rape, or their very own mortality due to health issues, I would argue population control is not the reasoning behind an abortion decision.  I also find it very short sighted for someone to believe that abortion in poor third world countries would be more cost effective than actual birth control methods to prevent pregnancy, such as the pill, etc.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, the BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

, I would argue population control is not the reasoning behind an abortion decision

You might wanna look a little closer at Margaret Sanger and what she stood for. The cases you are talking about are not the cause and reason that we have abortion today. Margaret Sanger created abortion (in America)for the sole purpose of population control among the black community. Look it up.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You might wanna look a little closer at Margaret Sanger and what she stood for. The cases you are talking about are not the cause and reason that we have abortion today. Margaret Sanger created abortion (in America)for the sole purpose of population control among the black community. Look it up.

You think Margaret Sanger invented abortion?  

GO RV, then BV

Shabs

I didn't mention specifics....just a matter of fact. Removing/killing/aborting whichever choice one uses & for whatever reason......the end result.....is factually population control in it's most simplists form. Using your examples ie rape, incest....etc,  why is assisted suicide illegal?......same result.

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You think Margaret Sanger invented abortion?  

GO RV, then BV

Pay attention to the details :facepalm1:

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Margaret Sanger created abortion (in America

People have been sacrificing their babies to the prophets of Baal since the beginning of time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Wasn't it God who told Abraham to kill his kids? This is as old as time... Well, biblical time anyway.

B/A

Blasphemy will land you in hell. Got told Abraham to kill his son and stop him before he did it. It was a test of faith not an act of abortion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Now I understand your stance on birth control being a devout Catholic.....but the rest of the christian faiths have different opinions of that.

I don't know what other Christian faiths you are talking about, but if you stand for and say abortion is ok....then I do not see how you can say your a Christian.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2