Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Leftists Trying To Take Away Chik-Fil'A Will Guarantee Trump's 2020 Reelection

The Democrat Clown Car Is Broken And Only Steers LEFT!

End Quote

With all the due respect, Indy...That's an obvious case of alignment which , for sake of Truth, affects also the other side......

In that the Republican Car is broken and it only steers  RIGHT (I do hope you appreciate my not using the word "Clown")

Best

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You gotta give credit to Chick-Fil-A for standing by their religious convictions and being closed on Sundays....except in NFL stadiums of course.  Personally I'm not a big fan of their chicken.....but their waffle fries are off the hook....nom nom nom.  :)   

GO RV, then BV 

That’s where you are wrong. They are closed in NFL stadiums too.

• Thanks 3

On 9/4/2019 at 12:18 PM, umbertino said:

End Quote

With all the due respect, Indy...That's an obvious case of alignment which , for sake of Truth, affects also the other side......

In that the Republican Car is broken and it only steers  RIGHT (I do hope you appreciate my not using the word "Clown")

Best

Actually, I have posted several videos showing research and data that shows the Democrat Party has been taken over by the FAR LEFT and that the RIGHT has stayed about where it has been, over the past 20 years. For example, people who voted for Obama are now asking "What happened to the Democrat Party?" and many are being called out by the FAR LEFT as 'Alt-RIGHT', extremists, etc. Did they move their political views? No the FAR LEFT and the Democrat Party veered LEFT and is about to go off the cliff!

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Indraman said:

Actually, I have posted several videos showing research and data that shows the Democrat Party has been taken over by the FAR LEFT and that the RIGHT has stayed about where it has been, over the past 20 years. For example, people who voted for Obama are now asking "What happened to the Democrat Party?" and many are being called out by the FAR LEFT as 'Alt-RIGHT', extremists, etc. Did they move their political views? No the FAR LEFT and the Democrat Party veered LEFT and is about to go off the cliff!

Indy

For a "Glorified" Sparkie" You, IndarMan, SURE HAVE a lot of SPARK!!! :twothumbs:

S   Sane

P   Practical

A   Actual

R   Rational

K   Knowledge

YOU The MAN, IndraMan!!! :tiphat:

I agree, by the way, with what You posted!!! :undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Indraman said:

Indy

Now tell me that the Democrat Party Presidential Candidates are not veering LEFT and not heading over the cliff into the Abyss?

SOURCE: Fox News

Indy

• Thanks 1