Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CRITICAL UPDATES: Markets AND BEYOND

bostonangler

BA I love your exuberance but this guy is a person they trot out everytime there is dip in the market. Do not get crazy listening to guys like this. Instead learn to read a chart and know that we haven’t broken below June’s low.  We may but I’m not in the least worried until that low gets broken. I’m trading this today and I see a lot of big boys buying their favorite cloud stocks.  Look at the green line on the bottom of the chart.  That is Dec’s low. If the 2nd red line (June low) gets breached you can start to pay attention.  We still haven’t broken the August low, the top red line. Now look at the 50 ma sitting right on the 100 ma. Those are Forward Moving averages that show a quicker trade than the simple moving average. I won’t get to excited until I see the 50 ( teal dotted line) cross the 200 ma which is the green dotted line.

926A9849-4C0E-4DA6-9E23-043AFCECF74B.thumb.jpeg.26a25a2c68397837e18d4c90f5d7d175.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m long Wheaton, WPM, since 25 ish and I’ve been in and out of NEM several times.  The market is very volatile so I take my profits when I can.  I pay more in taxes when I do that but I can sleep at night.  I’m looking for trends and when people are scared they buy gold and silver.  I usually will buy above the 20 ma on the daily chart for Longs and swings.   Weird times.  Never know when Trump is going to send out a tweet that disrupts everyone’s thinking.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m long Wheaton, WPM, since 25 ish and I’ve been in and out of NEM several times.  The market is very volatile so I take my profits when I can.  I pay more in taxes when I do that but I can sleep at night.  I’m looking for trends and when people are scared they buy gold and silver.  I usually will buy above the 20 ma on the daily chart for Longs and swings.   Weird times.  Never know when Trump is going to send out a tweet that disrupts everyone’s thinking.  

Yup booking profits is always a good thing... Trading and taxes, that's my only gripe about short term.

B/A

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Trading and taxes, that's my only gripe about short term.

Agreed.  If you look at that trade you can see it was a 3 buck trade. Add to it as it goes up.  I trade 1000’s of shares so you should be able to see I don’t like paying high taxes but I’m doing well.  The crazy thing is I see these types of patterns 3-4 days a week.  It’s taken me a lot of time, effort, and loser trades to figure out the deal but I got it now and I don’t regret all the work it took to learn it