Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alliance of Forces: the next parliament will be held on September 14.. postponed due to religious rituals of deputies

yota691

37 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks guys for all the info on these guys. I must admit that I never listen to any of them and had no idea other tban checking out some stuff  here. 

Chuck, I have a feeling the Intel on the Go Iraq Bro Thread is about as close as one can get......I just keep reading and hoping some day someone gets it right.  But I also check my banks Currency Convert just to back sure someone did mess up and miss something. 

I will post it again so others can check if they like.

https://www.zionsbank.com/personal-banking/other-banking-services/foreign-currency-converter/?cid=aff-ZFNB_ch-Em_lnchdt-Mar19_cmpgn-FX_prod-CurrConv_dvsn-FrgnExchng_dem-Clnt_geo-ZnsBnkFtprnt&sp_rid=MzI5MDAzNzcwS0&sp_mid=21184834&spMailingID=21184834&spUserID=MzI5MDAzNzcwS0&spJobID=1460869355&spReportId=MTQ2MDg2OTM1NQS2

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Also....cafeteria needs to be remodeled and enlarged to accomodate a much more rotund group this session.   

Cafeteria should be closed till they pass a few important laws. And post a sign saying just that at the entrance. That will teach them flea bags. lol. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, cranman said:

So-n-So is really putting himself out there with his videos.    He is basically says he knows that this is happening and that we are crazy for doubting it.  I hope he is right.  I'd hate too see another full of crap guru created.

To late your Go Iraq is nothing but a bunch of make believe Hype. Sadly preying on some of our member here at DV...One excuse after another for months, an some folks fall for it, that why it in the rumor section. This is News section...#6. Do not post rumors in the news forum.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, yota691 said:

To late your Go Iraq is nothing but a bunch of make believe Hype. Sadly preying on some of our member here at DV...One excuse after another for months, an some folks fall for it, that why it in the rumor section. This is News section...#6. Do not post rumors in the news forum.

It was merely a response to Karsten post.  

368.jpg

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad  

Political disputes renewed ahead of the first session of the parliament for the third new Iraqi legislative term, which was scheduled to start on Tuesday, while the presidency of the parliament was forced to postpone the session for another 10 days.

The parliament ended its holiday for the second legislative term of the first legislative year, amid promises made by the Presidency of the Parliament and the deputies to a new legislative chapter is the best at the level of legislation.

According to the MP of the coalition "conquest," Charter Hamdi, "the parliament session for this day was postponed to another notice without setting a date," indicating in a press statement that "the decision to postpone came because of the sharp political conflict over the questioning of some ministers and the inclusion of some files."

Al-Hamidi added that “the questioning of four ministers has been completed and handed over to Parliament Speaker Mohammed Al-Halbousi.

The presidency of the parliament is facing pressure from political blocs in the Alliance "conquest", seeking to open the file "crowd" after his headquarters was bombed as well as collecting signatures on the inclusion of the file of the US presence in Iraq on its list.

A deputy in the Iraqi parliament, who asked not to be named for the "new Arab," that "parliamentary blocs seeking to open the file of the crowd in the first session, and that the parliament to adopt a position on targeting its headquarters, while the presidency wants to coordinate with the government before taking any Position in this regard. ”

He pointed out that this "may be a major reason added to the controversies fueled on seeking to dismiss a number of ministers, as well as differences over some of the outstanding laws," noting that "the presidency of the parliament resorted to postponing the meeting, for fear of turning into a session of political rivalries because of differences over those The issues, which is reflected in the level of performance of Parliament in the new chapter, so postponed and will work to unify directions on those files.

Fadel al-Fatlawi, a member of the Al-Asaeb bloc, criticized the continuation of the legislative recess in the parliament under the circumstances that the country is going through.``The country is in great danger and it is not reasonable that the parliament and its members enjoy a legislative holiday, and the people and the armed forces are facing an external danger, '' he said. He stressed that "there must be resolutions and recommendations to parliament regarding the Israeli aggression on the crowd camps."

On the other hand, confirms the staff of the parliament that the lack of access to the Kurdistan Region deputies to Baghdad and other deputies travel outside the country and not return breached the quorum of the session, so the presidency of the parliament postponed its holding.

According to an employee in the Legal Department, the Presidency of the Council will officially announce the date of the first session and will reveal its agenda, as in previous sessions normally.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Baghdad Post Wednesday, 04 September 2019 14:44

Dakhil: The political blocs informed their representatives that the first session of the new legislative chapter will be held on September 15

Vian intruder

President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc announced Vian intruder that the political blocs informed its representatives in the House of Representatives that the first session of the new legislative term will be held on 15 September. " 

She said that future meetings will resolve the appeals files , the membership of the House of Representatives and the lifting of immunity and is sworn in for some MPs who did not perform yet as well About voting on important legislation legislation.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/178973/دخيل-الكتل-السياسية-أبلغت-ممثليها-ان-الجلسة-الأولى-للفصل-التشريعي-الجديد-ستعقد-في-15-أيلول

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 8th ID said:

Yes..It was..even in Baumholder.

Stuttgart was a blast back in 97'.  The only time I performed Garrison as an E-5.  Absolutely hated.  I gave out 2 tickets in 8 months. MP were the biggest offenders and hypocrites. Desk sergeants were always  me give out more.  Locals were extremely nice and food and drinks were always delicious.  Beautiful country.

1 hour ago, cranman said:

21 years in the National Guard as Military Police NCO.  Combat support system" rel="">support Battalion.  NOT garrison. Haha!  Deployments to Germany, Iraq and Afghanistan.  Germany was the most fun.

I figured so. Anyone saying ("Roger" message received and understood) out to the general masses must for sure have a military background. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 8th ID said:

Yes..It was..even in Baumholder.

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Stuttgart was a blast back in 97'.  The only time I performed Garrison as an E-5.  Absolutely hated.  I gave out 2 tickets in 8 months. MP were the biggest offenders and hypocrites. Desk sergeants were always  me give out more.  Locals were extremely nice and food and drinks were always delicious.  Beautiful country.

Erlangen - 80 - 83

• Upvote 3

TURNING TO THE CONTROVERSIAL LEGAL .. SUHAIL REVEALS THE REASONS FOR THE DELAY IN HOLDING PARLIAMENTARY SESSIONS

Turning to the controversial legal .. Suhail reveals the reasons for the delay in holding parliamentary sessions

Thursday, 5 September 2019 1:46 PM

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:

Baghdad / National News Center

The head of the parliamentary bloc Hisham al-Suhail, the absence of differences between the political blocs on the holding of parliamentary sessions, pointing out that the meeting coincided with the month of Muharram, which prompted the Presidency to postpone until after the tenth of the month.

Al-Suhail said in a statement to the National News Center, that "the invitation of Parliament to convene a session of the competence of the Presidency," noting that "the non-convening of parliamentary sessions after the end of the legislative term to coincide with the occasion of Muharram with the holding of meetings and can not be achieved in successive sessions with the absence of roads on the occasion of the visit ”.

He pointed out that "the Presidency was forced to postpone the meetings until after the tenth of Muharram," explaining "there is no obligation for the House of Representatives to hold a session after the end of the legislative holiday," but "there is a specific number in the parliamentary sessions to be eight meetings monthly".

He continued, "There are no differences between the political blocs on the fear of providing a report on the attacks on the Popular Mobilization or the cancellation of the security agreement with America because the two laws, even if long delayed will be submitted to the House of Representatives."

He concluded by saying that "there is a determination of the political blocs to discuss attacks on the headquarters of the popular mobilization and the US presence in Iraq."

https://nnciraq.com/16703/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Alliance of Forces: the next parliament will be held on September 14.. postponed due to religious rituals of deputies

More pathetic than ever. These fools cant even agree on when the GOI will reconvene. Is it the 14th?? The 15th?? Did they cancel due to religious holiday committments? Or because they don't want ministers questioned in GOI?? Or maybe the dog ate their cafeteria menu?? There's more than 300 members of Parliament. Let's release 300 news articles, 300 excuses. 

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks vealthound- I appreciate your comment very much. Things in many wsys are just getting started but the worst is definitely over in regards the reference I made above.

Essentially, my brother and I hired two realtors from Keller Williams within months of losing both parents in the fall of 2008 .We told them we had no prior experience or knowledge about real estate or real estate stransactions but trusted them because they rederred f rt om a co-worker of theirs that we were originally supposed to work with but was terminally ill unable to represent us.

I had a bad feeling from the start - and questioned the price that they picked for selling our house, which we later found out was $1000,000 'to the dollar- less than the value assessed by our town weeks earlier.

Things hot worse when our house was liated for $200,000 more 3 1/2 months later in January 2009. We had an opportunity to sell it at the peak of the housing market in September of 2008 but were instead robbed of the equity bye the realtors rehired in two of their co-workers who posed as a young couple that was supposed to move into our property but never did.

I filed a grievance at our local branch of the National Association of Realtors in 2009 and won the majority of my complaint. During the five and a half hour hearing we found out that all of the ocuments in the contract were done incorrectly, inompletely or not at all; each of the two Realtors rehired actually submitted similar but slightly different  cut and paste forgeries on signature page of the dual agency /designated agent signature page. Age realtor literally photocopy to signature from another page that my brother signed and they did so in such haste  that each of the two versions submitted into evidence  or similar but not identical forgeries. The panel ruled in my favor approximately 90% of the way and things seems fairly easy after that. However, that was not to be the case.

In the weeks leading up to our first trial in 2015 I was pressured heavily by three different judges  to switch from a jury trial to a bench trial in which the judge could decide the oytcome- as well as heavily pressured to accept an unacceptably low offer of $30,000 to go away. After my refusal, remember from the media showed up on the day before the trial was scheduled to start in which case the presiding judge and formed all the attorneys involved a new cherry wood have to be selected in that the trial would have to be rescheduled. 2 months later a new chart showed up who happened to be a former real estate attorney that nobody knew at the tine and should have been recused.

The judge refused to let the previously agreed-upon Witnesses testify fully and the jury was not allowed to hear all of our evidence. After five days of testimony, the judge inform the jury that they were relieved of their civil Duty and that she was going to decide the outcome of the trial herself cuz my attorney did not present enough evidence at trial. She issued a directive verdict in favor of the defendant who immediately countersuit me and my attorneys for $342,000.  At this point, I was on my own and had to defend myself as I self rap party in the countersuit  since each of my attorneys and I were now three individual defendants. I went to the local law school or in town I write some oceans and talked to a friend of mine who had more knowledge about the experience and was ultimately dismissed as a defendant. 

In October 2017 the Appellate Court in my state ruled in my favor and granted me a new trial which took place in the spring of 2018. Throughout this entire process three of the five attorneys hired committed fraud against me by leaving statutes out of our complaint, failing to put the defense in contempt of court, and by providing poor representation at the re-trial. It appeared that the goal was to leave me with little or mo money- qnd they almost succeeded. 

Despite the poor job by my attprney atvthe re-trial, the jury ruled in my favor on two of the seven counts - and one of them was finding the defendants guilty of insider trading- which opened the door for the judge th o weigh in on atyorney fees and punitive damages.

I was immediately pressured by my own attorney to give up both counts and take $75,000 instead because he didnt think the judge would give us either of the above. I refused and the judge ultimately granted us both as outlined in his 34-page public document released on June 27th 2018 entitled "'Memorandum Of Decision."

That still wasn't the end however, as my own attorney then violated our fee agreement and stole 2/3 of my portion by colluding with the defense atyorbey and the defendants insurance vompany- that actually wrote a check for $183.5k -(which wasnt allowed because Insurance companies cant pay for fraudlent clains).  My attorney then tied up the funds for over a year in Probate since I was the plaintiff in the case it was representing my brother has his conservator from the start. In the years that, I plan on showing three of my five former attorneys as well as the judge from the first trial which should big an easy win in federal court. I'm contemplating going to law school in doing the work myself and we'll take the L S A T as soon as I resolve zn outstanding injury. All of the aforementioned went on while I was out of work and applying for dis I bility rleated to 20 prior orthopedic surgeries as nd while- my brother was diagnosed and recovering from two cancer  (discoveted by pure chance and luck) and two surgeries. 

My previous comment and reference to Justice in the time we're living in refers to the judge's  ruling and 34 page Memorandum  Of  Decision which is something that nobody expected or anticipated and Itruly.believe came with help from God

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow Presence!  Pat you yourself on the back.  I enjoyed reading your story and am thrilled for you that you have thus far prevailed!  I love your spirit. I wish you and your brother well.  May your parents rest in peace...knowing they didn't raise no dummy!  May justice prevail for you!  Best of luck to you and may all of our future endeavors be positive and prosperous!

• Like 1

Thanks very much ASUMama- That really means a lot. There were many times when the resistance I faced really got to me. At one point in March 2016  I actually told my attorney's that I'd be dempcratic and take a vote between the 3 of us and would give up my appeal and walk away from the  whole thing if they won (the lead attorney was 86 at yhe time and friends of his let me know personally that he wasn't handling his portion of the countersuit well.)

I  lost - 2 to 1 , and for about a half hour sat alone  in a court room reflecting on the prior i8 years.

When my attorney returned from his discussion with the defense attorney, i was surprised to learn that the defense attorney was unwilling to drop his countersuit - due to damage his defendants experienced from my suit' -  which forced me to continue my appeal - and ultimate  victory.

It's events like that which really give me hope as they have a way of educating me in ways that can't be obtained elsewhere - and which further strengthen my knowingness that we all get help from God- in ways we're sometimes aware of at the time and  in other ways that we find out about later~

• Thanks 1