Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Guy and His Gun

5 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Hooah!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 9/3/2019 at 4:31 PM, Karsten said:

Video of why you keep shooting until the threat has been stopped.......Watch just how fast the guy closes with the knifw and get the officers gun.

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDIxMjI3/graphic-why-officers-shoot-until-the-threat-has-stopped?fbclid=IwAR05g9uj1wHiaRRGZHlB7DLzHlmzxBtH-9vRrbZuWB5I8K0I0rkypzBottQ

Karsten

This is why officers must be trained in Aikido. I watched my father remove many knives. He now eats breakfast with numerous ex felons,  that were hired to kill him. One afternoon, as we walked into a restaurant, two huge hit men walked up to him and said, “we’re hired to kill you.” Dad instantly had them both in a separate hand hold. They were screaming like babies. I remember them screaming at the cashier to call the cops because this crazy man was going to kill them. She replied, “that’s funny, didn’t you just say you were hired to kill him?!!” 😂😂
Dad is 6’1” and 240-lbs.  They we’re both well over 6’4” and at least 350 lbs with little fat. I was about eight at the time, and  I’m pretty sure I soiled my drawers that day. 😂

Funny note:

One evening later in life, my father, along with my older brother and I, were knocking down some whiskey, when my brother said, “ dad you full of Shiite.” Without hesitation, I reached in the drawer and grabbed a huge butcher knife and handed it to my brother and said, “go get him big boy!” He lunged at dads chest and the knife flew across the room and stuck in the drywall. My brother met the floor. 😂

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m on the IPad but I finally got it..  I want to send it to a few of my friends.  Thanks for sharing. Continued training is a must for all CC holders. 

If anyone would like like to share what they carry, I am always interested to know.

i rotate between my Sig 320, Glock 30, Glock 27, and in the summer I carry a Sig P 365, or Sig P238. I always have one of my 45 cal pistols in my car when I’m driving into Houston

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Thinking of getting the Sig P320 Sub-Compact, or maybe the Sig P365!👍🇺🇸

You just need to go shoot them and see which one feels right for you and consider how you will carry.  I have a real problem carrying a full size weapon in the Houston Heat.  I have carried my Sig P238 for 8 summers.  This will be my first summer with the P 365.  I like it a lot and shoot it well. 

About 6 months out of the year I carry my baby Glocks  or my P 320 full size which I’ve owned for 2 plus years. 

Here is a video on the X Compact

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pitcher said:

You just need to go shoot them and see which one feels right for you and consider how you will carry.  I have a real problem carrying a full size weapon in the Houston Heat.  I have carried my Sig P238 for 8 summers.  This will be my first summer with the P 365.  I like it a lot and shoot it well. 

About 6 months out of the year I carry my baby Glocks  or my P 320 full size which I’ve owned for 2 plus years. 

Here is a video on the X Compact

Hooah Pitcher...I carry the P320 Full in Fall/Winter months and the P320 X-Compact during the Spring/Summer!  I like the modular system of the P320...as you know, you can pull out the chassis and place into a larger or small grip/barrel, and you have a new weapon at a reduced cost! That’s why I’m considering the P320 Sub-Compact...however...I have heard GREAT things about the P365!! 

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Concealed carry permit holder fatally shoots armed woman outside north Tulsa shopping center

A concealed carry permit holder fatally shot a woman outside a north Tulsa shopping center Friday evening after she reportedly opened fire on customers. 

Tulsa Police responded about 6:30 p.m. Friday to the 5300 block of North Peoria Avenue for a reported shooting. A woman was found dead at the scene, according to a news release. She has not been identified as of Friday night. 

A man with a concealed carry permit reportedly told arriving officers that he shot the woman after she started shooting at customers outside the shopping center.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Store Clerk Arrested and Jailed After Shooting Three Burglars Who Broke Into Storefront at 4:30 in Morning

Hamzeh-Abushariah-600x338.jpg

Arlington Now reports:

The incident happened Sunday morning in the Green Valley neighborhood, shortly before 5 a.m.

Police say a group of three suspects broke into a store on the 2400 block of Shirlington Road and began stealing cash and merchandise. The employee, who was in a backroom at the time, picked up a gun, opened a door into the store, and shot one of the suspects, according to an Arlington County Police press release.

The employee then retreated, before going back into the store and firing another shot, police said.

The wounded suspect was a juvenile male; he suffered serious but non-life threatening injuries. The two other suspects fled the scene before police arrived.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/store-clerk-arrested-and-jailed-after-shooting-three-burglars-who-broke-into-storefront-at-430-in-morning/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, bigwave said:

I believe I heard they Arrested the shooter this morning. In the article they bearly mention that he was attacked repeatedly with a skateboard and tried the flea when he was chased further as they were Screaming "Kill Him"

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/16/man-arrested-in-new-mexico-protest-shooting/

There was another in Michigan that saved lives on the freeway.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/06/cpl-holder-fatally-shoots-man-who-aimed-gun-at-him-on-michigan-highway-police-say.html

Karsten

• Thanks 2

BLM  cannot and must not be used to gang up on an innocent person. The man in New Mexico had every right to defend himself imo.  He should be realeased immediately.  I was very hesitant about posting the below article but I want everyone to know that this kind of ganging up to beat a white person is prevalent and will get worse if it is allowed to continue.  This happened in a very decent neighborhood in North Houston. These thugs should be arrested for assault, attempted murder and hate crimes.  They are a menace to Society.   I will say this, if that happens to me there will be 4 less cowards running our streets.  It will be very interesting to see if any of our esteemed Black Leaders including our mayor denounce this brutal beating of a white man in the name of BLM.  

You will have to click the link to see the video.  Warning, it’s disgusting.

VIDEO: Man brutally attacked, taunted by group outside local gas station

HOUSTON – The surveillance video is difficult to watch.

Four guys can be seen walking up to another man leaving an Exxon convenience store in Harris County and beating him up.

The victim identified himself as Mason. He never let go of his groceries as his attackers took turns punching and kicking him on the ground. He was alone for only several seconds when a fifth attacker walked up.

“He comes up to me, kicks me in the face, and screams, “Black Lives Matter, b****!” Mason said.

He said he walked home to his apartment, where his girlfriend, Kelli, called 911.

“His face was all bloody and he was holding his bags,” Kelli said.

They did not want to use their last names.

“I was just sitting there on the ground kind of in shock, I didn’t know what to think,” Mason said.

It all started on Sunday around 7 p.m. when Mason was at the front of the line inside the convenience store buying cigarettes, snacks and beer.

He said he was about to pay for his groceries when four or five guys walked up to the counter, set their things down, and started talking to the cashier.

“I kind of looked over and said, ‘There’s a line for a reason,’” Mason said. “They started, like, mocking me and stuff.”

Surveillance footage shows the group waiting outside and approaching Mason as soon as he left the store. Mason said he believed his attackers ranged in age from 15-24.

“That’s not what the (Black Lives Matter) movement is about,” Mason said. “Not to be used as an excuse (for violence).”

“That’s not what this movement is about,” Kelli said in agreement. “It’s really heartbreaking to see that being abused.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2