Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Guy and His Gun

32 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Should not bring a knife to a gunfight. 

From the looks of this Video.....

#1 Look how fast the BG closed with that Machete even though Shot had been fired....Not sure how many were good hits but it didn't slow him down....14 to 15 rounds and maybe more fired....Most likely 9MM.

#2 Had it not been for the 2nd LEO I am afraid this officer would have been hurt severely if not worse.

Everyone had better be careful out there and be ready for anything as things are only going to get worse with the rhetoric coming from a few members of the Squad in D.C.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

My opinion is the machete wielding criminal was on a "performance" "enhancement" "illicit" DRUG MAYBE in conjunction with PCP. Not sure what the motive(s) are/were for EITHER personally chosen "consumption" OR "mickied".

I carry a 40 S&W for THAT reason. I want the energy to STOP the threat of imminent loss of life and limb.

I am NOT confident a 9 mm has the "horsepower" for THEE "job".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

My opinion is the machete wielding criminal was on a "performance" "enhancement" "illicit" DRUG MAYBE in conjunction with PCP. Not sure what the motive(s) are/were for EITHER personally chosen "consumption" OR "mickied".

I carry a 40 S&W for THAT reason. I want the energy to STOP the threat of imminent loss of life and limb.

I am NOT confident a 9 mm has the "horsepower" for THEE "job".

I agree....I carry a .40 S&W camping or on the boat or mostly 1911 in .45 ACP as my EDC. I also carry extra mags for both.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Karsten said:

I agree....I carry a .40 S&W camping or on the boat or mostly 1911 in .45 ACP as my EDC. I also carry extra mags for both.

Karsten

Hopefully back up is NEVER necessary but NEVER know with the rabid types that may form a flash mob.

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2020/01/14/breaking-project-veritas-unveils-potential-driving-force-behind-bernie-sanders-advocating-for-free-college/

I have some things that make the 40 S&W pretty tame that'll STOP the imminent loss of life and limb.

Trash talkin' UNTIL the wave of REALITY hits 'em IF THEY SO CHOSE TO FIND OUT.

Oh, YEAH, I'll HOLD THE LINE AGAINST THE DOMESTIC ENEMIES!!!

Image result for hold the line

Image result for domestic enemies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Armed Citizen Shoots And Kills Suspect Who Ambushed And Shot State Trooper On Highway.

https://concealednation.org/2020/01/armed-citizen-shoots-and-kills-suspect-who-ambushed-and-shot-state-trooper-on-highway/?fbclid=IwAR32FQKjdIBCJYNbiQ7x5K_Rqa3wD3VOKB8Gx--mz95rsUYxD1QZ98TGHIg

Kudo's the the Citizen.....I just question Why He Had to Return to his car to get his Firearm?

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hopefully back up is NEVER necessary but NEVER know with the rabid types that may form a flash mob.

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2020/01/14/breaking-project-veritas-unveils-potential-driving-force-behind-bernie-sanders-advocating-for-free-college/

I have some things that make the 40 S&W pretty tame that'll STOP the imminent loss of life and limb.

Trash talkin' UNTIL the wave of REALITY hits 'em IF THEY SO CHOSE TO FIND OUT.

Oh, YEAH, I'll HOLD THE LINE AGAINST THE DOMESTIC ENEMIES!!!

Image result for hold the line

Image result for domestic enemies

You go Synopsis!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister HATES True The United States Of America Patriotism AND Accorded ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister (YOU TRAITOR YOU!!!)!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister HATES True The United States Of America Patriotism AND Accorded ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister (YOU TRAITOR YOU!!!)!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Ummmmm...truly can’t get my mind around the ruby??? 🤔🇺🇸...Dropped you a greenie!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Never Give Warnings Or Fire Warning Shots: Just Shoot The Threat

Depending on WHERE the warning shots were fired, the collateral, or potentially collateral, implications will be problematic.

Firing warning shots in the air or on the ground, as examples, could mean the projectile falling back could injure or kill an innocent person or cause property damage just like a ricocheting projectile.

Imminent threat of life is to be STOPPED NOT KILLED.

"I was afraid for MY life AND had to STOP the IMMINENT THREAT." IS THEE ONLY THING TO SAY.

"I HAD TO KILL HIM (OR HER)" implies a premeditated desire to find a circumstance to do so.

Behave.

Be reasonably considerate and concerned about venues traveled to and through and take appropriate measures.

Be aware of Your surroundings.

Stand Your Ground.

Be Confident.

Take action ONLY when absolutely necessary.

• Like 1

I was taught to say" I was in fear for my life and those of my family".

I was also taught to shoot until the threat of harm is over. 

It is also been established by court rulings that if someone enters your home and you don't know them,

there is a reasonable assumption they are there to do you harm.

Best advice is, Don't break into peoples homes. 

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...