Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Guy and His Gun

But this wont be posted to any Lame Stream Media as it just doesn't fit their agenda..........Law Abiding Citizen really aren't capable of handling such a situation and especially the use of the Gun Part.

They will say he should have given up the money and hoped the BG didn't shoot and kill him........Then the story headline will read Armed White Vigilante Violently shoot a Black, Muslim Migrant looking for cell phone coverage and flees the scene without offering assistance or cell for help. 

Kudo's to this Gentleman for his swift action.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

head shot and butt shots.  Many in the comment section felt that this was overkill.  I believe my emotions of this kind of threat would engage me to empty the chamber too.  Just never know what one may do when threatened with their own life.  Survival  is within our nature no matter how many times one may have to fire.  No charges have been filed, this is a good thing.

• Upvote 3

On 9/1/2019 at 4:47 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks Bigwave I can see that I'm gonna have a blast with this thread. 

I think our liberals need to, "Eat a bowl of Alphabets....."

lol, so simple but the dimwitted dems will never understand because they have their whole body and mind focused on how to destroy Trump and this country.  Their every being is against the people and bringing about power unto themselves.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Video of why you keep shooting until the threat has been stopped.......Watch just how fast the guy closes with the knifw and get the officers gun.

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDIxMjI3/graphic-why-officers-shoot-until-the-threat-has-stopped?fbclid=IwAR05g9uj1wHiaRRGZHlB7DLzHlmzxBtH-9vRrbZuWB5I8K0I0rkypzBottQ

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Video of why you keep shooting until the threat has been stopped.......Watch just how fast the guy closes with the knifw and get the officers gun.

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDIxMjI3/graphic-why-officers-shoot-until-the-threat-has-stopped?fbclid=IwAR05g9uj1wHiaRRGZHlB7DLzHlmzxBtH-9vRrbZuWB5I8K0I0rkypzBottQ

Karsten

wow, incredible... the officers gave him ever chance.  The officer needed that ar15 with at least a 20 clip to stop that raging bull.  Yep you're  right, putem down completely.  If you see even a twinge of movement from them shot em a again if you can.

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

i once heard a 9 mm is not very effective in stopping drug crazed individuals like the one appears to be in the video in the act of imminent threat of life. When I carry, I carry a 40 S&W or 45 ACP for that reason.

That’s why you need two in the chest AND one in the head...(and the double tap)!!😂🤣👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

This is why my carry weapon is 45 cal (65% of the time or a smaller 40 cal in the summer).     When I’m at the shooting range I practice 3-4 center mass and 1-2 to the head.  I’ve been so many times over the years they let me quick shoot if I arrive early enough. Dear God, I hope I never have to shoot to defend myself but I will if necessary.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

i once heard a 9 mm is not very effective in stopping drug crazed individuals like the one appears to be in the video in the act of imminent threat of life. When I carry, I carry a 40 S&W or 45 ACP for that reason.

Syn, just one thing here....."When You Carry" If you are able to Carry Legal you should get in the habit of doing so EVERY Waking Moment....We as Law Abiding Gun Owners that are lucky enough to be able to Carry Concealed don't have the Luxury of picking the time and place that something is going to go wrong.....The BG has the control there.

I personally wont go to Starbucks or any other place of business that doesn't Allow Firearms....I just don't.

Suzanna Hupp paid dearly for that mistake. Could she have done something if she had her gun.....Most likely and saved lives........But She didn't have it and for that reason she lost her family.

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/texas-woman-explains-2nd-amendment-congress-powerful-heartwrenching-testimony-video/

As for 9MM or what ever I am a firm believer a 22 LF in the hand is far batter than the .44 Mag home in the safe when the SHTF....Shot Placement and Training and the mind set to take action when need be.

I carry a .45 ACP S&W Subcompact 1911 everyday and a NNA .22 Mag Pug Revolver.....The Bad Guy likes Defenseless Victims and having his day messed up is Not in his Plan.......You toss a ***** in his plan and most likely he will lose it and run or lately take his own life.

I would ask and advise everyone that can Carry legally do so every day, all day even if you aren't planning to leave home that day.......Carry it. Get your wife comfortable with you Carrying, Get her comfortable with carrying.

Time have changed and changed a lot and we need to be ready to defend what is rightly ours.

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

This is why my carry weapon is 45 cal (65% of the time or a smaller 40 cal in the summer).     When I’m at the shooting range I practice 3-4 center mass and 1-2 to the head.  I’ve been so many times over the years they let me quick shoot if I arrive early enough. Dear God, I hope I never have to shoot to defend myself but I will if necessary.  

I have a 38 revolver for my personal use and the gun of my choice after my husband decided it was time for me to carry.  A shotgun and rifle was really what I grew up with and to be frank I had never been around handguns and was scared to death to handle them, especially autos.  When we went to the range getting me ready to qualify for my classes the strangeness and fear  was overcome and became just as natural as that little ole rifle my dad had for me growing up..   loved that thing,  not bragging but I could shoot a tick off our old hound dogs.  I can't do that with my 38 but I made a 98 on my written and shooting exam.  Yes my husband beat me.  But like you, I just pray that I will never have to use it but if I do, Lord, I ask for the strength and courage to do so.   Even if it's not for my own life, help me be ready to defend others that may be in harm's way.  I also know that I will need to empty my little 38 if I'm to take em down and stop their evil.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Syn, just one thing here....."When You Carry" If you are able to Carry Legal you should get in the habit of doing so EVERY Waking Moment....We as Law Abiding Gun Owners that are lucky enough to be able to Carry Concealed don't have the Luxury of picking the time and place that something is going to go wrong.....The BG has the control there.

I personally wont go to Starbucks or any other place of business that doesn't Allow Firearms....I just don't.

Suzanna Hupp paid dearly for that mistake. Could she have done something if she had her gun.....Most likely and saved lives........But She didn't have it and for that reason she lost her family.

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/texas-woman-explains-2nd-amendment-congress-powerful-heartwrenching-testimony-video/

As for 9MM or what ever I am a firm believer a 22 LF in the hand is far batter than the .44 Mag home in the safe when the SHTF....Shot Placement and Training and the mind set to take action when need be.

I carry a .45 ACP S&W Subcompact 1911 everyday and a NNA .22 Mag Pug Revolver.....The Bad Guy likes Defenseless Victims and having his day messed up is Not in his Plan.......You toss a ***** in his plan and most likely he will lose it and run or lately take his own life.

I would ask and advise everyone that can Carry legally do so every day, all day even if you aren't planning to leave home that day.......Carry it. Get your wife comfortable with you Carrying, Get her comfortable with carrying.

Time have changed and changed a lot and we need to be ready to defend what is rightly ours.

Karsten

:twothumbs: Sound Advice AND Thank You, Karsten, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I keep one handy in my car for potentially being on the receiving end of road rage and other reasons. I was stopped one time by a wonderful law enforcement agent when I had my son in my car. I told the office I have a CHL and I had one handy in the car (out of sight). He perked up and Thanked me for carrying and encouraged me to carry at all times. I live in a low crime area so was refreshed by his enthusiasm. We chit chatted a little about carry pistol carry and then he let me off with a warning for my moving vehicle infraction.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, learning all i can said:

I can't do that with my 38 but I made a 98 on my written and shooting exam. 

This may surprise You but apparently they "keep" "track" of "high" "performers" and it is better NOT to have 100%. On my test, I had my Kimber Custom TLE II 45 ACP and wallowed out the holes so INTENTIONALLY put some out of the "prime" "zone".

Well, OK, I had a "few" "melon" "busters" "registered" "wallowed" "out", TOO!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

have a 38 revolver for my personal use and the gun of my choice after my husband decided it was time for me to carry

My wife’s carry is a Ruger 38.  I hate it but she can shoot it real good.  It’s nice to know if we were ever to get into a bad situation she would have my back.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Me neither.  After my experiences I am very aware of my surroundings while out in public.  I’m finding I enjoy being out in the country more and more.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I do not carry to church on Sunday mourns or Sunday nights.  We have 2 elders that are always present and both carry.  But when we have our womens Bible study there are no other women there that carry.. it's always at night and yes I always lock our doors and have my 38 with me.  The ladies don't  even know it.  They would probably  grasp at the thought.....hmmmm maybe not but why give them reason to worry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, learning all i can said:

I do not carry to church on Sunday mourns or Sunday nights.  We have 2 elders that are always present and both carry.  But when we have our womens Bible study there are no other women there that carry.. it's always at night and yes I always lock our doors and have my 38 with me.  The ladies don't  even know it.  They would probably  grasp at the thought.....hmmmm maybe not but why give them reason to worry.

No Matter what you should carry daily....Who say those 2 guys are going to be there that day. What if they get lacks and forget one Sunday or are off hunting......how would you feel if something happened and you had the tools to stop it but were lacks that day.

I go to the store and shop everyday and some people know and I have been asked to hang out a minute or two by a couple of the checkers.....Nothing ever happened but they were comfortable.

Been in a situation where the police was chasing some kid into Walmart and I ran to the Garden Center and blocked that exit....People at Walmart had no clue as I was holding something under my shirt and flippin trying to catch my breath......

The Lesson I want to get across is "iF You Can Carry get used to doing it Every Day"

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

That’s why you need two in the chest AND one in the head...(and the double tap)!!😂🤣👍🇺🇸

Bingo.  It doesn’t matter what you carry as long as you can handle it and shoot it straight.  I grew up with my dad’s WWII 1911A1 45 cal. So I shoot very well with ny 45 cal.  My father was in the South Pacific theatre and the stories he told were harrowing. I begged him to let me shoot it when I was younger.  I believe I was 8 or 9 when he agreed. He took me out to the ranch and lectured me on gun safety the entire way.  He made me clean it and practice holding it what seemed like an hour.  He then shot a few mags to warn me about the power.  My first shot was so limp waisted I dropped the weapon on the ground.  I had to clean the weapon again and I didn’t get to shoot it again for a few years.  My father was a good man. He said he was not very smart to let me shoot his pistol.  He then proceeded to train me with a 22 and a 38.  When he passed I couldn’t find that Colt for nothing.  I have a newer 1911 now and I call it Pops.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

No Matter what you should carry daily....Who say those 2 guys are going to be there that day. What if they get lacks and forget one Sunday or are off hunting......how would you feel if something happened and you had the tools to stop it but were lacks that day.

I go to the store and shop everyday and some people know and I have been asked to hang out a minute or two by a couple of the checkers.....Nothing ever happened but they were comfortable.

Been in a situation where the police was chasing some kid into Walmart and I ran to the Garden Center and blocked that exit....People at Walmart had no clue as I was holding something under my shirt and flippin trying to catch my breath......

The Lesson I want to get across is "iF You Can Carry get used to doing it Every Day"

Karsten

I know you are right but it seems with every thing else that I carry to church I'm already loaded down.  I know I can't  depend on others like we must depend on self.  I guess enough excuses, I will try to be more diligent.  Thanks for the advice.

• Upvote 2