Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As we get closer...

cranman

As we supposedly get closer to what seems like the inevitable RV/ RI, does anyone else feel an unreal sensation that they may become monetarily secure in the near future?  I'm at this point where I feel this may be a huge nothing burger mostly because it's hard to believe that I am one of the few (compared to the total US population) people that have taken part in this unique investment.  The very thought that I may be part of the 1% (depending on exchange value) and not have to worry about money again is just unreal!  Anyone feel that way?  Any explanation for this?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

cranman I have to say I do feel that we are closer than ever. I sometimes daydream of not having to do the daily grind anymore. When I got involved several people I know did as well and a lot of people laughed at our get rich scheme. As the years passed many of my friends still hold their dinar. Occasionally they will ask if I've heard anything. The people who laughed at us never mention it now and I'm sure they think they have had the last laugh. But as we do get closer and I read the news and the updates of progress I still allow myself to think what if? I do believe opportunity does come knocking and few take the risk. I don't know about being a one percenter, but if this comes out at .10 or more our futures will change dramatically. If it comes out at $1, my dream of quitting the rat race will come true. If it comes out at $3 like some believe.... Well the first 10 rounds are on me!!!

Happy Friday

B/A

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Happy Friday to you BA. And yes there are times when I pause and think Wow, this thing could actually become a reality. I even allow myself the luxury of thinking what charity/groups I want to help. And then after that I allow myself to think of 3-4 things I want to purchase for myself and family. And just the thought of not having to worry about money ever again before I pass from this world, well, I break out in a HUGE grin!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I figure if this happens it will just be business as usual around here. Get some work done on the house, restore the pond I over planted, fix some little issues here and there.....Just stay low keyed and keep appearances normal for the most part. Order a slightly larger Motor Homes and while waiting sale the one I now have.......Just sort the daily grind of life. 

Everyone knows I have the Harley's, Corvette....I don't like the new Harley's and it would have to be a Limerock Green 6 sdp, Vert C-7 if anything at all.

Now I would go to my favorite little camp ground that has been discovered and booked way far out....They have about another dozen spot with no electric or water.....I would make them an offer to cover electric and water to those spots as long as I have a dedicated spot when ever I want.

Only other thing I would like to do is pick up a use food truck and feed the homeless.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

In some ways, it is so surreal.  In other ways, I have envisioned it so much that it seems more real than my present situation.  I will attempt to do things as low-key as possible, but there will definitely be major changes that have been thought out in advance and prepped for.  I have become a very private person, so hopefully most people will think that I finally bit the bullet and let go of the tight reins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

My wife and I will be low key as well.  We are planning too take the kids and their significant others to Mexico for a family vacation.  It will be nicer if the RV/ RI occurs.  Other than that and a few nicer cars, as ours are both over 9 years old, and retiring with a hobby. I see us just enjoying the time together.  Probably give the cars to a nephew and a niece that could use them. My wife and I are still young so we have some  additional trip planning to do so we don't get to stagnant. Lol

Glad I'm not the only feeling this is surreal.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, bostonangler said:

cranman I have to say I do feel that we are closer than ever. I sometimes daydream of not having to do the daily grind anymore. When I got involved several people I know did as well and a lot of people laughed at our get rich scheme. As the years passed many of my friends still hold their dinar. Occasionally they will ask if I've heard anything. The people who laughed at us never mention it now and I'm sure they think they have had the last laugh. But as we do get closer and I read the news and the updates of progress I still allow myself to think what if? I do believe opportunity does come knocking and few take the risk. I don't know about being a one percenter, but if this comes out at .10 or more our futures will change dramatically. If it comes out at $1, my dream of quitting the rat race will come true. If it comes out at $3 like some believe.... Well the first 10 rounds are on me!!!

Happy Friday

B/A

I am going to hold you to that one.   :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@cranman I've processed through this specific thing as well as responding to my full scope of responsibility. Here is what I received when I wanted to grow into this new level of fiduciary responsibility. I began "Allowing myself permission to release resistance to resources" Marinate on that!! I realized my doubt (no matter how simple or complex) about this happening and my ability as a wise steward when it arrived was captured within that word of wisdom. This is a very brief summary of my growth over the last several years. Yes; I'm ready for this or Any Resource from wherever that was previously beyond my wildest comprehension!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, wc41 said:

@cranman I've processed through this specific thing as well as responding to my full scope of responsibility. Here is what I received when I wanted to grow into this new level of fiduciary responsibility. I began "Allowing myself permission to release resistance to resources" Marinate on that!! I realized my doubt (no matter how simple or complex) about this happening and my ability as a wise steward when it arrived was captured within that word of wisdom. This is a very brief summary of my growth over the last several years. Yes; I'm ready for this or Any Resource from wherever that was previously beyond my wildest comprehension!

I like that line of thinking.  I'm going to adopt it as well if you dont mind.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wc41 said:

Kind of like when Oprah realized she could buy the whole dang store!! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/30/2019 at 8:29 PM, cranman said:

My wife and I will be low key as well.  We are planning too take the kids and their significant others to Mexico for a family vacation.  It will be nicer if the RV/ RI occurs.  Other than that and a few nicer cars, as ours are both over 9 years old, and retiring with a hobby. I see us just enjoying the time together.  Probably give the cars to a nephew and a niece that could use them. My wife and I are still young so we have some  additional trip planning to do so we don't get to stagnant. Lol

Glad I'm not the only feeling this is surreal.

For the most part, I will be low key too. The only thing younger than me is dirt. I will be relocating to some place warm, setting up a nonprofit to help vets, get a new car, and cruise. New hobby same as old hobby - getting this body in shape. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

You know,  everyday we're closer to the RV/RI  theoretically.   With all the news as of the last few weeks could we really be within the final days/ weeks of this ride? Im struggling with the " what's left to be done" questions. We don't know what we don't know. But damn, coins and lower denoms constantly mentioned, public education  of the new currencies existing side by side, agreements between Baghdad and Kurdistan regarding oil and gas proceeds,  the imminent voting and implementing of the HCL, Kuwait having remains returned, UN in Baghdad what else do we need?

I'm pretty excited. More than I have ever been. I would hate to be let down again.  If it doesn't happen due to lack of quorum,  disagreement of the law or something tribal I'll understand.  If the government gets completely formed and still nothing I will be at a total loss for this investment. 

Any other insights or comments?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, cranman said:

You know,  everyday we're closer to the RV/RI  theoretically.   With all the news as of the last few weeks could we really be within the final days/ weeks of this ride? Im struggling with the " what's left to be done" questions. We don't know what we don't know. But damn, coins and lower denoms constantly mentioned, public education  of the new currencies existing side by side, agreements between Baghdad and Kurdistan regarding oil and gas proceeds,  the imminent voting and implementing of the HCL, Kuwait having remains returned, UN in Baghdad what else do we need?

I'm pretty excited. More than I have ever been. I would hate to be let down again.  If it doesn't happen due to lack of quorum,  disagreement of the law or something tribal I'll understand.  If the government gets completely formed and still nothing I will be at a total loss for this investment. 

I will just take a stab at this and possibly that is the game Iraq and the PTB are playing.......Drive people to the point of no hope and they bail on this.

A good many people have most likely pst away over the year and no one knew what the funny money was and tossed it or gave it to someone that still didn't have a clue....How many Billion Dinar could have just been tossed after some 17 years?

There is a plan and that is to get as many of the 3 Zero Notes to vanish so they don't have to worry about them.....People will forget they even had a few notes here and there....I know one such person.

So back to the .10 to .86 cents.....People are are jump to get out and Iraq brings in bunch more 3 zero notes.

Then they pop the $1.19 rate and bingo huge news and people are cashing in right and left to get off this ride.

I feel Iraq and the PTB are playing a waiting game just like the US Government and the Kennedy Papers looking into his Assassination.....They Sealed them for 50 Years so that anyone that cared, had anything to do with it, arranged it would most likely be dead and of no concern.......Who even remember JFK these days or the Bay of Pigs?

We are being played....You and I and all of us to loose hope and get that much more Dinar out of the system.

Just my thinking.......I think they have played their card and if they don't do something soon they Know Iraq and the middle East will forever remain a S)(*T Hole.

Just my thought and I am in no way any sorta smart person.......Hell I took an IQ Test and just made 119....just missed by 1 lousy point or I would have been Smart.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I feel Iraq and the PTB are playing a waiting game just like the US Government and the Kennedy Papers looking into his Assassination.....They Sealed them for 50 Years so that anyone that cared, had anything to do with it, arranged it would most likely be dead and of no concern.......Who even remember JFK these days or the Bay of Pigs?

EO 11110 MAY have gotten JFK assassinated. The United States Of America may have intended to use a Silver Standard for currency INSTEAD of a Gold Standard since the Gold price is controlled by the London Gold Exchange (or something like that). There was an agreement in place with the Indonesian Prime Minister days before JFK was assassinated.

• Thanks 1

Know exactly what you mean.  I know I haven't been in this investment nearly as long as most of you, but the thought of having "instant wealth" is almost surreal.  I know in my heart this will happen and as you said Cranman, this event is inevitable.  It truly seems we are in the final stages even the final month now.  Sooooo much talk about the HCL, Article 140, the coins and lower denoms, the stock exchange to hit Oct 1, etc.  I'm just staying buckled up for the final part of this ride.

For me, buy a house or two.  Invest in real estate, buy my truck I want, pay off little debt, and ultimately donate 10% of all my dinar proceeds towards homeless shelters, animal shelters, hospitals, etc.  Help clothes and feed the homeless and take care of God's people who need the help, after all for those who believe, this incredible blessing forthcoming is truly God's plan to bless HIS people and allow the more fortunate ones (us) to help the ones who need help the most.  God bless you all..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On 9/2/2019 at 9:04 AM, cranman said:

Closer than ever next few weeks will be interesting, let’s hope for investment  and oil law to pass...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3