Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Empire Files: 'This Ship is Sinking' Says Former Bush Official

bostonangler

I’m thinking he should have said something 20 years ago when he was in the Bush Administration.  Eisenhower warned us about the Military Industrial Complex in the 1950’s.  I’ve seen first hand the ravages of war and wish there was never another one.  Make no mistake, there are some very bad people in the world.   If the US wasn’t around to protect others who cannot defend themselves and deter the bad regimes do you really believe we would have Pollyanna.  I don’t. I will never disparage a person who wears a military uniform of our country.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 8/30/2019 at 7:00 PM, bostonangler said:

I don't know but this was a very interesting interview... Not many people with his credentials would say these things out loud.

B/A

Wow.....Very interesting......Thanks for sharing

I do hope has's got a few bodyguards .....This sounds very dangerous ( for him to tell)

Edited by umbertino

6 minutes ago, VIRGINPARADIZE said:

What's not to understand what this guy is saying. Only if we removal our blindfolds or  acknowledge denial will we understand the criminality involved by our top leaders. All for money and power on the lives of the people of this world. The Empire is on its last throes as history always repeat itself. 

Thanks....I concur......

Of course that applies to all empires on any political side.......

Empire means power...and it's no secret  that the power since the very beginning ( thousands of years back) made and still makes man greedy, wicked, cruel and wanting more and more power...

UNFORTUNATELY...THAT'S MAKES THE BASE OF  LET'S SAY ( ROUGHLY) 85% OF WARS.....While maybe a measle 15% are due to  real liberation struggles and real humanitarian motives....