Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mattis Sharply Rebukes Trump's Leadership

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Neither, 

Trump for obvious reasons 

Mattis for violating a time homered 

Marine Corps code of ethics.

As stated above, in the Marine Corps we have a code of ethics we do not violate under any circumstances. Speaking ill of your commander-in-chief is on the top of that list. Mattis did this while still wearing the uniform and continues to do so to this day. As a Marine I find his behavior reprehensible and suggestive of other reprehensible Behavior.

But what I find the most reprehensible is this anger and uncontrolled hatred toward president Trump. Not that it isn't deserved but that everyone is angry for the wrong reason. If you're going to hate President Trump at least do so for the right reason. These people are hating out of fear and that suggests they have something to hide.

I think you'll find Mattis hasn't said any thing directly against Trump.....you won't find it in the book anyway....he has some different methods of management than Trump.....but the media are the ones fueling the fire of illusion.....in this supposed feud...     CL

1 minute ago, umbertino said:

We are dividing into hostile tribes cheering against each other, fueled by emotion and a mutual disdain that jeopardizes our future, instead of rediscovering our common ground and finding solutions

IT IS TIME 

Matthew 24:7 

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Just might be that the corrupt DOJ and the biased media was more responsible for all of this chaos....after all....they built the house of lies and spread the false accusations.

Trump has faults.....but you can't fault him for fighting back to fix a broken system....after all....that's why he was elected......Drain that swamp!

CL

When Donald stops lying, controls his twitter fingers, accepts responsibility for his own actions, apologizes for his missteps, treats our allies better than our enemies, shows empathy for victims of terror rather than patting himself on the back for visiting them, shortens his neck ties to a reasonable length, and cures windmill cancer, I will be 100% in support of him.  :peace:  As to the DOJ, I don't know what you seem to know and can only comment to the men in charge, who Trump himself, hired and or appointed.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

I think you'll find Mattis hasn't said any thing directly against Trump.....you won't find it in the book anyway....he has some different methods of management than Trump.....but the media are the ones fueling the fire of illusion.....in this supposed feud...     CL

That may be true as far as the book goes I haven't read it. But when he resign from government Duty he did insult the president. And I said what I felt about it then too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

When Donald stops lying, controls his twitter fingers, accepts responsibility for his own actions, apologizes for his missteps, treats our allies better than our enemies, shows empathy for victims of terror rather than patting himself on the back for visiting them, shortens his neck ties to a reasonable length, and cures windmill cancer, I will be 100% in support system" rel="">support of him.  :peace:  As to the DOJ, I don't know what you seem to know and can only comment to the men in charge, who Trump himself, hired and or appointed.

GO RV, then BV

My Friend there is a much bigger picture going on here then your complaints above.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please, the media could not figure out how to wipe their butts without instructions. Trump has been playing them from the day he came down the escalator like a marionette. Trump did not bring this on himself, he created this mess for himself. He has the media the nation and the world right where he intended it to be. And he is far more powerful than anyone is willing to admit.

I respectfully disagree.....I don't believe Trump orchestrated the phoney witch hunt that started with the Steele Dossier for his own benefit......Trump, and the Country for that matter, are in a real fight for where this country goes next.....   CL

• Upvote 1

What are the Marine Corps Values?

• Honor This is the bedrock of our character. It is the quality that empowers Marines to exemplify the ultimate in ethical and moral behavior: to never lie, cheat, or steal; to abide by an uncompromising code of integrity; to respect human dignity; and to have respect and concern for each other. It represents the maturity, dedication, trust, and dependability that commit Marines to act responsibly, be accountable for their actions, fulfill their obligations, and hold others accountable for their actions.
  • Courage The heart of our Core Values, courage is the mental, moral, and physical strength ingrained in Marines that sees them through the challenges of combat and the mastery of fear, and to do what is right, to adhere to a higher standard of personal conduct, to lead by example, and to make tough decisions under stress and pressure. It is the inner strength that enables a Marine to take that extra step.
  • Commitment This is the spirit of determination and dedication within members of a force of arms that leads to professionalism and mastery of the art of war. It promotes the highest order of discipline for unit and self and is the ingredient that instills dedication to Corps and country 24 hours a day, pride, concern for others, and an unrelenting determination to achieve a standard of excellence in every endeavor. Commitment is the value that establishes the Marine as the warrior and citizen others strive to emulate.

https://www.hqmc.marines.mil/hrom/New-Employees/About-the-Marine-Corps/Values/

I think Mattis lived up to the code. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

When Donald stops lying, controls his twitter fingers, accepts responsibility for his own actions, apologizes for his missteps, treats our allies better than our enemies, shows empathy for victims of terror rather than patting himself on the back for visiting them, shortens his neck ties to a reasonable length, and cures windmill cancer, I will be 100% in support system" rel="">support of him.  :peace:  As to the DOJ, I don't know what you seem to know and can only comment to the men in charge, who Trump himself, hired and or appointed.

GO RV, then BV

Referring to the Obama DOJ.....all will be indicted very soon......and they will sing.....and that corruption goes right to the top!

• Upvote 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

I respectfully disagree.....I don't believe Trump orchestrated the phoney witch hunt that started with the Steele Dossier for his own benefit......Trump, and the Country for that matter, are in a real fight for where this country goes next.....   CL

And yet that Witch Hunt has solidified his base, stolen voters from every minority group in America and the Democrat Party. That Witch Hunt was one of the best things that ever happened to president Trump.And I believe President Trump is it a fight for the direction that the world goes.

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

He insulted him with words, or his resignation was the insult?

GO RV, then BV

Words 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet that Witch Hunt has solidified his base, stolen voters from every minority group in America and the Democrat Party. That Witch Hunt was one of the best things that ever happened to president Trump.And I believe President Trump is it a fight for the direction that the world goes.

I actually believe you may be right.....That said, Donald's own tweets and erratic behavior is beginning to turn some of his followers off as well, as witnessed in the 2018 midterms.  Women more than men aren't willing to let his antics go unchallenged and they are beginning to let that be known.  The next year is going to me an ugly mess in my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I actually believe you may be right.....That said, Donald's own tweets and erratic behavior is beginning to turn some of his followers off as well, as witnessed in the 2018 midterms.  Women more than men aren't willing to let his antics go unchallenged and they are beginning to let that be known.  The next year is going to me an ugly mess in my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Yes It will be. And then it only gets worse from there. The mistake people are making is thinking that Trump is just a man. I began to realize a while ago no man could withstand the onslaught assault that Trump has over the last 3 years. Everyone sees this but they don't know what they see. His ability to withstand this Onslaught with  an almost Supernatural power is what people hate him for the most and they don't even know it. He will win the next election.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes It will be. And then it only gets worse from there. The mistake people are making is thinking that Trump is just a man. I began to realize a while ago no man could withstand the onslaught assault that Trump has over the last 3 years. Everyone sees this but they don't know what they see. His ability to withstand this Onslaught with  an almost Supernatural power is what people hate him for the most and they don't even know it. He will win the next election.

For what it's worth.....I've never thought of Trump as a man.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Roughly 29 of them stemming from the Russia investigation and subsequent other offenses by Trump associates.....many of them Russian nationals who will never again step foot on American soil.

GO RV, then BV

Considering that entire investigation was launched because of false accusations.....and that Muellers mental capacity seems to be even less than Bidens.....they found zero evidence on what they were commissioned to investigate.....Trumps/Trumps teams.....involvement with the Russians to influence the election.....

The DNC did influence the 2016 election......by rigging the primary so only HRC could win.....it you want to talk election fraud....there would be an obvious starting point.

CL

• Upvote 1