Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus Says CBI Has Two Choices...Float Or LOP.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

The Kaps has been consistent all along.

There is too much IQD in circulation to drop the three zeros.

There simply is not enough money in the entire world to payout everyone.

There will be no getting rich overnight but it will be a slow process via a float.

This is one man's opinion. Nothing is set in stone.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

8-27-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  The odds are very high that they're going to FLOAT as long as they continue to move forward developing a market economy, I also believe a LOP is unlikely BUT POSSIBLE. An RV or RI has zero possibility because monetary policy does not work that way.  [Truth is nobody knows if it is going to be float or RV, but we do know it is not a lop,that would have happened long ago...can you imagine the investors having confidence if they lopped]   I surely cannot say with absolute certainty, but I do know for a fact in 2012 TH PLAN WAS TO FLOAT the currency.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

5 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

That douses a bit of hope. 

Luigi does not agree with this Guru.

He does bring up a valid point in his last thread...

There are still 42 Trillion IQD out there in circulation or in safe keeping, storage.

Just imagine if CBI had to make good on all that currency with the three zeros lifted.

That's more money than in all the entire world.

A gradual float over the next two years makes a lot of sense.

I would rather get rich slowly rather than not at all.

Just one Dinarian's opine.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

KAP is like the guy who will bring a store-bought vegetable tray to a kegger (sorry Davis.:lol:)  He's the little rain cloud in this investment. While he occasionally has some valid points, his mono-tone 'float float float' perspective can get wearisome. Just like MarkZzzzzz's 'every minute, now, today' narrative. :D

Image result for man standing in rain gif
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

He's Wrong.....   36 trillion , not 40 plus.

CBI has recovered large amounts of the currency , that why they ***** about old and worn out bills.

Secondly ...The IQD will be a reserve currency and many central banks will hold it in their foreign currency reserves.

Some will redeem gradually as a pre agreed oil credit.

This has been the plan all along.

Long overdue , but the plan non the less.

Paris Treaty folks aren't benevolent....they are getting redemption thru this process.

I could go on , but I won't. 

Hang Tuff or Get Out.

Peace 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Years ago.  We were told the dinar would return with Managed Float.

The article explained that a managed float would not allow an exchange rate to fluctuate more than 2 % per quarter.

Thus the term Managed.

It went on to explain Investors in emerging economies Do Not like Volatility, Up or Down.    They seek stability, and a Managed float provides that.

This was from around 2006.

That is all.    Carry On.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Gunnytex said:

The article explained that a managed float would not allow an exchange rate to fluctuate more than 2 % per quarter.

Thus the term Managed.

It went on to explain Investors in emerging economies Do Not like Volatility, Up or Down.    They seek stability, and a Managed float provides that.

Gunny, whether it s a float or not are you confident we’re going to make a great profit on our dinars?

Thanks for your opinion 

• Thanks 1

They want and WE want them to Dedollarize the country. A rate at or above that is needed to do so.

They will come out with a rate to do that and manage it until they need it to be higher, then they will raise it again . Example ....$ 1.19.     8 months later ..boom $ 2.60

Just an example ,but you get it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I've been in this a very long time. I do have  a source or two , but I have never revealed them or broadcast their info. I believe we are very near the end of this and would say there is nothing needed additionally for it to happen right now.

In the meantime.....while I wait , I accumulate 

😎

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Gunnytex said:

I've been in this a very long time. I do have  a source or two , but I have never revealed them or broadcast their info. I believe we are very near the end of this and would say there is nothing needed additionally for it to happen right now.

😎

Are you buy more?  

Opinion....  which means little.

I donot believe they officially opened a budget in several years. They have completed them , but not opened them.

This is a strategic event that has unfortunately also been a political one.

That being said , I believe it could happen this week.. surely by October,  but Nothing is in stone.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Gunnytex said:

😎

Exactly....me too

On 8/31/2019 at 4:13 AM, Gunnytex said:

He's Wrong.....   36 trillion , not 40 plus.

CBI has recovered large amounts of the currency , that why they ***** about old and worn out bills.

Secondly ...The IQD will be a reserve currency and many central banks will hold it in their foreign currency reserves.

Some will redeem gradually as a pre agreed oil credit.

This has been the plan all along.

Long overdue , but the plan non the less.

Paris Treaty folks aren't benevolent....they are getting redemption thru this process.

I could go on , but I won't. 

Hang Tuff or Get Out.

Peace 😎

Well said...spot on 

9 hours ago, Gunnytex said:

Thus the term Managed.

And again...spot on