Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of the Zeroes Question

Gyrene84

2 hours ago, deli girl said:

Going from a $1,000,000 to $1000 doesn’t sound like much of a gain if you paid $850 if I’m reading this correctly. Is this a realistic possibility of happening??

A lot of people believe this is more possible than a RV. So much guru crap being spread. Luigi bringing false news from other sites doesn't help. Yeah, I know, a person doesn't have to read it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't listen to the "gurus".  They lie, deceive, take your money.  They think this is all a game and have NO idea when this will happen nor how it will happen.  Just be patient, believe, have faith and hold on.  This event is inevitable and it's in God's timing.. I just can't help but feel September everything will come pouring down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

So what exactly ae the differences in deleting zeros vs deleting zeros from the exchange rate vs RV vs RD? I think that if we could see it all laid out in one place, it would clear up all the confusion.

I bought 1.5 million IQD for $1000 while serving in Iraq in 2005. If the RV comes in at 1:1, I'm looking at 1,500,000, right? 

If they chop three zeros, I'd get 1,500.00, etc. 

A lop means that we'd all basically break even?

20 minutes ago, Darutho said:

So what exactly ae the differences in deleting zeros vs deleting zeros from the exchange rate vs RV vs RD? I think that if we could see it all laid out in one place, it would clear up all the confusion.

I bought 1.5 million IQD for $1000 while serving in Iraq in 2005. If the RV comes in at 1:1, I'm looking at 1,500,000, right? 

If they chop three zeros, I'd get 1,500.00, etc. 

A lop means that we'd all basically break even?

Yep

• Upvote 2

Oh boy the loppers have come back bring the ignorance of demise of the Iraq dinar lopping. Brace yourself for the impact. The sky is falling the sky is falling just like the 000 off the notes. Nevermind Iraq saying that they will delete the 000 off the exchange rate “based on how the articles are written” have two currencies at the same time and increase the buying power of the dinar. That **** makes no since to the lopper. Why would Iraq spend a lot of money to create a bill with so much security “which cost money” to just piss it away with a lop?  

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Scrumdiddles said:

Oh boy the loppers have come back bring the ignorance of demise of the Iraq dinar lopping. Brace yourself for the impact. The sky is falling the sky is falling just like the 000 off the notes. Nevermind Iraq saying that they will delete the 000 off the exchange rate “based on how the articles are written” have two currencies at the same time and increase the buying power of the dinar. That **** makes no since to the lopper. Why would Iraq spend a lot of money to create a bill with so much security “which cost money” to just piss it away with a lop?  

Just because some peoples opinions state that it could possibly lop doesn't mean they are loppers. There is many sides to the story. Nobody knows for sure. Maybe the stories about deleting 000s from the rate and having 2 currencies is all bogus, we don't know. Everytime a guru says something sounding awesome everybody gets all giddy and starts squirting all over the place. And NO I'm not a lopper. Just a level headed nerd waiting for something good to come of this.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

When doubt filters in, I remind people of the SIGIR report (US report submitted to Congress, now I forget exactly but I believe it was April 2011) that stated the IQD would revalue to $1.19 and it was part of a plan. Could things change? Yes, but I do not believe in this case they will. This "plan" has been in place for almost 20 years and the US Treasury has guided and worked with Iraq to prepare their systems and resoruces for it. You do not twist and turn plans like this unless you have a war and security is an issue. I wonder if Iraq would have made all the monetary, governmental changes if we were not pushing them. Nah!

All just IMHO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

When doubt filters in, I remind people of the SIGIR report (US report submitted to Congress, now I forget exactly but I believe it was April 2011) that stated the IQD would revalue to $1.19 and it was part of a plan. Could things change? Yes, but I do not believe in this case they will. This "plan" has been in place for almost 20 years and the US Treasury has guided and worked with Iraq to prepare their systems and resoruces for it. You do not twist and turn plans like this unless you have a war and security is an issue. I wonder if Iraq would have made all the monetary, governmental changes if we were not pushing them. Nah!

All just IMHO.

Thanks for your comment Carrello,

Also the feasibility study from the ministry of Planning in 2012 with a dinar value of $1.13

- Foreign currency reserves $72 billion dollars dollars and growing

- Gold reserves 96.5 Tons and growing

- Inflation +/-2%

I believe the SIGIR report, the feasibility study, the foreign currency reserves growing,

the gold reserves and inflation at +/-2%. Are indicators of a revaluation of the IQD

just my humble opinion 

Go RV sooner than later Go 

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

I remember documents stating the colilistion forces put in place a certain dollar figure per barrel of oil until reimbursed.

Also when they had their new currency printed, that the participating countries could sell the dinar in support of Iraq.

And the RV would be 1-1 as to not to confuse the largely uneducated public of Iraq.

Then Forex and currency speculation would establish the Dinars value just like the rest of the world.

However I don’t believe anything is foreseen when it comes to what Iraq will do.

knowing their pride It would not surprise me at all it it RV’ed 1 cent over Kuwait’s Dinar presently at $3.30

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Brisco said:

I remember documents stating the colilistion forces put in place a certain dollar figure per barrel of oil until reimbursed.

Also when they had their new currency printed, that the participating countries could sell the dinar in support system" rel="">support of Iraq.

And the RV would be 1-1 as to not to confuse the largely uneducated public of Iraq.

Then Forex and currency speculation would establish the Dinars value just like the rest of the world.

However I don’t believe anything is foreseen when it comes to what Iraq will do.

knowing their pride It would not surprise me at all it it RV’ed 1 cent over Kuwait’s Dinar presently at $3.30

Man, I hope so. I will for sure be upgrading to Business on my flight to Belize. 

• Haha 1