Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

I have to put out a disclaimer for newbies to this thread or some that have a hard time laughing.  I’m not thinking this will RV/RI any second.  As a matter of fact I have NO idea when or if we will ever realize a gain from this investment.  I will say the news just keeps getting better and I’m in the Rumor Section with the Bros having some fun and getting fired up over today’s news.  After 11 years and going on 12 next month you have to learn to chill and enjoy the process.  Thank you to the Bros for setting up this thread where we can share positive news, some silly fun posts, and dream!!!!    For the fellow who called me and left a message I hope that answers what I think.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

For Sure.

Chuck, you’ll know me from 20ft away because I will be in a baseball uniform.  I’ll forego the spikes for flip flops and my sleeves will be torn off like The Wild Thing.  Man I’m all in for the Maui Party.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

any moment imo bro pitcher cheers 

Im getting the root beer ready right now.  Ice cream in the fridge.  I’m not taking it out like I did a few months ago and forgot about it. Haha. Cheers

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Go HCL!!!!.....

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

Woh let’s go 

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Chuck, this news Is huge!!!  17% Finally

1DE33F83-CC5D-4EF4-886B-7ACF7FDF9898.gif.3bc699bfdffa7c799d26e2b17048cdba.gif

I mean this is big, like, massive news!!!

45915CED-AACF-4B2A-BC08-2F6ABE887594.gif.630cc6a6e54a1293b5ca00fda0c3d7f4.gif

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Could it be???? An agreement? Tic Toc baby!!!

B/A

Of course my internet goes down.

But it is a Bro night anythings are going our way.  

Things that are happening are bigger than life. the are FRIGGING YUGE.  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Chuck, you’ll know me from 20ft away because I will be in a baseball uniform.  I’ll forego the spikes for flip flops and my sleeves will be torn off like The Wild Thing.  Man I’m all in for the Maui Party.  

Sounds good!!!!

I will be wearing the shirt that says   "I Never Get Lost, Because People Tell Me Where To Go".  

• Haha 5

I have to put out a disclaimer for newbies to this thread or some that have a hard time laughing.  I’m not thinking this will RV/RI any second.  As a matter of fact I have NO idea when or if we will ever realize a gain from this investment.  I will say the news just keeps getting better and I’m in the Rumor Section with the Bros having some fun and getting fired up over today’s news.  After 11 years and going on 12 next month you have to learn to chill and enjoy the process.  Thank you to the Bros for setting up this thread where we can share positive news, some silly fun posts, and dream!!!!    For the fellow who called me and left a message I hope that answers what I think.  

Love your attitude & perspective!

:twothumbs:  :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Listen Tony Bromo,

We are close, Bill Bromanowski. Time is upon us, Electrons and Brotons. We will reap great financial benefits, Bromosexuals. It's time to change the world. Bromaggedon. My life and yours will immediately improve, Brotel California. And my fellow CoBro Kai, we will reach a new level of peace and prosperity, Bromosapiens.

Brolistically yours,

Bro. Master Oogway

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

All jokes aside, 

I have been in this investment for a few years and my buddy who got me in this was supposedly in the know, kept telling me it's about to pop. Every deadline he gave me from the people who knew, was wrong as wrong could be. Even once drove onto a military base to check a story he heard. Anyway, a couple of days ago, I was assured this this would pop before Sept. I was like "Uh huh", thinking "while that would be great, I HIGHLY doubt it". Would I LOVE it? Of course, but over the years I have learned to take everything he told me with a mountain of salt. 

It feels like something good is coming down the pike. I hope so. I really REALLY do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

Listen Tony Bromo,

We are close, Bill Bromanowski. Time is upon us, Electrons and Brotons. We will reap great financial benefits, Bromosexuals. It's time to change the world. Bromaggedon. My life and yours will immediately improve, Brotel California. And my fellow CoBro Kai, we will reach a new level of peace and prosperity, Bromosapiens.

Brolistically yours,

Bro. Master Oogway

“Brotato chips”  That’s funny Bro.  

I have several very influential (so I thought) contacts that only told me to buy some Dinar and be patient. Ha, that was 11 years ago.  I’ve asked them several times, “how patient?”   The answer is always, “ very patient “.  Haha. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

“Brotato chips”  That’s funny Bro.  

I have several very influential (so I thought) contacts that only told me to buy some Dinar and be patient. Ha, that was 11 years ago.  I’ve asked them several times, “how patient?”   The answer is always, “ very patient “.  Haha. 

For me 15yr...very very patient

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, screwball said:

For me 15yr...very very patient

Wow, that’s a long time screwball.  I believe Chuck is 15 plus years in and 10 years has a lot in as well.  I hope you get to celebrate soon.  Sorry had to use soon. Haha. Cheers to you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok, Bros. Here is a list of some of the better resorts in Maui.  Click on the link.  

Top 21 Places to Stay on Maui

Top-20-Places-to-Stay-on-Maui-header.jpg

When planning your holiday accommodations, there are many choices, locations, and even price points to consider. Maui visitors have the ability to stay at a vast range of accommodations on the island. They all offer something different and amazing for a perfect Maui vacation home base.

With a host of 5-star resorts, intimate bed & breakfasts, privately owned inns and hotels, and super private vacation rentals, Maui has it all. From all-inclusive resort living with star treatment to stargazing in East Maui in your own private vacation home, you can experience it all! Create the best Maui vacation experiences yet, and check out our recommendations for Maui‘s Best Places to Stay.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Cool boosterb, I’ve decided to go to Maui in the next 6-9 months, RV or not.  I’m doing some research, so, did you like that resort.  

One of our DV members suggested the Ritz which looks awesome.  

We stayed at the Sheraton which was great. BlackRock was on the resort which had amazing snorkeling right off the coast. We saw turtles and rays everyday. Definitely recommend

• Thanks 1