Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
6ly410

Go Iraq Part 7

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

What shade of red?!?!?  

The Burmese Red mined ruby. . . .like the kind I wear on my finger courtesy of my grandparents. ❤️

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

bros we are on red alert imo let’s go 

 

12 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

What shade of red?!?!?  

 

The Shade Of The Bro’s Maui Wowie Bloodshot Eyes ! :o 

 

comes home with bloodshot eyes the pool had too much chlorine today  Sneaky Stoner

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

the most important official reports issued by them confirmed the success of the Central Bank's policy in achieving an important transition to the Iraqi economy and achieve stability in the exchange rate and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and raise its purchasing power, one of the objectives of strengthening the economy.

Now, are they saying it has already been achieved? Because I haven't noticed any changes in my bank account. Lol

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Benelli said:

I’m in catastrophe insurance and getting a large number of adjusters prepared for the storm. I think the US will be largely spared with the exception of coastal areas experiencing storm surge. We definitely dodged the worst case scenario thank God. I pray for those in the Bahamas. That place will never look the same in our lifetime.

I have no idea why or who gave you a ruby but I gave you a greenie to cancel it. 😀

Edited by Bama Girl
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s why I hardly ever post. Guess I had enough cocktails last night to feel the need. Thank you all for the greenies. The Red Baron knows what we all think about him.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stanleypower said:

Do we think this can get done without the HCL getting resolved???

 

I'm hoping so!!! 

With all the news coming in between Erbil and Baghdad.....Looks like the HCL will be

passed and implemented very soon....:crossedfingers:

I'm thinking late September for our Monetary Goal........jmho..

I'm sure the Bro's will have more intel coming in either way....

Cheers Bro's....

By the way CF....if you are around ...just getting off work Bro...👍

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

just getting off work Bro...

 

The Bro’s Just Got Off Work Release ! :o 

 

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ChuckFinley

  • Senior Member
  • ChuckFinley
  • Platinum VIP

 

4 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Who is Clooney?....lol

 

My Clown Brother Chuckles To Right - The Bro’s Are What’s Left ...

 

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Benelli said:

It’s why I hardly ever post. Guess I had enough cocktails last night to feel the need. Thank you all for the greenies. The Red Baron knows what we all think about him.

No worries, this is a good group. When people see something they feel is unjust they take action.

 

You will be cover by far more greens than you will receive reds.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Good news. Thanks to all the news hounds.

Thanks, but i am more of a gather. As I am reading other threads and run across something informative I bring it here. I want to make the "Go Iraq" threads a center for good info, give created as to who posted it (source), and a fun thread to be a part of. 

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Thug

 

Iraq establishes the largest industrial island to export oil in the northern Gulf

 

%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7.jpg

 

4th September, 2019
 

 

Basra Oil Company is expected to sign a memorandum of understanding with a Dutch company to prepare a roadmap for the construction of the largest industrial island for the export of crude oil in the northern Gulf region, while maintaining the daily export rate at 3 million and 400 thousand barrels And exporting countries from outside.  

The company is set to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Dutch company Boss Kals to draw up a comprehensive map of all the technical details of the construction of the largest industrial island, the company said in its Wednesday edition. Exporting crude oil in the offshore area north of the Arabian Gulf, and is one of the largest industrial islands in the world.     

He pointed out that the Ministry of Oil represented by the company will sign a consultative study contract, which will pave the country to enter into the offshore oil industry projects in the future and maximize financial resources in the state's public budgets. With the capacity to raise the joint export and treasury capacity of the project at a higher rate in the future to allow access to the target figure by the ministry to provide the needs of the global market of crude oil.

Abdul Jabbar explained that the final contract includes the preparation of a road map to clarify all the details of engineering, logistics, investment, economic and housing for the workers of this giant project, as well as the mechanism of financial recovery of the parties.

In a related context, the Director of the company to maintain the relative stability in the rate of export capacity of crude oil planned for the current month through the ports of Basra at 3 million and 400 thousand standard barrels per day, recording a reduction of about 50,000 barrels per day from the rate of export last month, which was an average of 3 million And 450,000 barrels per day, according to the OPEC.   He pointed out that there is no intention of the ministry to raise the declared export rate achieved monthly until the end of this year in compliance with the decisions of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and OPEC countries to support system">support the policy of supply and demand balance and the price of a barrel of crude oil in the global market.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

From Thug

 

Iraq establishes the largest industrial island to export oil in the northern Gulf

 

%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7.jpg

 

4th September, 2019
 

 

Basra Oil Company is expected to sign a memorandum of understanding with a Dutch company to prepare a roadmap for the construction of the largest industrial island for the export of crude oil in the northern Gulf region, while maintaining the daily export rate at 3 million and 400 thousand barrels And exporting countries from outside.  

The company is set to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Dutch company Boss Kals to draw up a comprehensive map of all the technical details of the construction of the largest industrial island, the company said in its Wednesday edition. Exporting crude oil in the offshore area north of the Arabian Gulf, and is one of the largest industrial islands in the world.     

He pointed out that the Ministry of Oil represented by the company will sign a consultative study contract, which will pave the country to enter into the offshore oil industry projects in the future and maximize financial resources in the state's public budgets. With the capacity to raise the joint export and treasury capacity of the project at a higher rate in the future to allow access to the target figure by the ministry to provide the needs of the global market of crude oil.

Abdul Jabbar explained that the final contract includes the preparation of a road map to clarify all the details of engineering, logistics, investment, economic and housing for the workers of this giant project, as well as the mechanism of financial recovery of the parties.

In a related context, the Director of the company to maintain the relative stability in the rate of export capacity of crude oil planned for the current month through the ports of Basra at 3 million and 400 thousand standard barrels per day, recording a reduction of about 50,000 barrels per day from the rate of export last month, which was an average of 3 million And 450,000 barrels per day, according to the OPEC.   He pointed out that there is no intention of the ministry to raise the declared export rate achieved monthly until the end of this year in compliance with the decisions of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and OPEC countries to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support the policy of supply and demand balance and the price of a barrel of crude oil in the global market.

Thug does have a way with color! I guess he’s had a ton of practice painting his face over the years... 😂 

 

Makes it so much easier to consume the news quickly... Thanks Chuck and Good Morning... fellow pilgrims on this long sandy road... that hopefully is not a mirage when we get to the end of it :) I’m sure ready for a tall drink of water (Revalued Dinar) My bank accounts could use some Liquidity 😂

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, my feet hurt from this journey. I am really ready to get this done. I am feeling that we are really getting close here. We just need to hold the course and be positive. 

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Butifldrm

 

41387.jpg?watermark=w4

Deputy: ration card allocations will witness a qualitative boom in the 2020 budget

 04 Sep 2019 - 5:58

 

0

 

 The number of readings: 63

  

Fadl Jaber al-Fatlawi, a member of the Fatah alliance, said on Wednesday that the House of Representatives is going to improve the ration card items, noting that the 2020 budget will witness a qualitative leap in the allocation of additional funds to strengthen the ration card items with additional materials. Al-Fatlawi said in a press statement, "The House of Representatives intends during the next legislative term to discuss the allocation of additional funds to strengthen the ration card items in quantity and quality." He added that "the news about the abolition of ration card vocabulary is unfounded," pointing to "a consensus to increase the vocabulary of the card from 4 articles to 8 other articles." Al-Fatlawi pointed out that "the 2020 budget will see the allocation of additional amounts for the vocabulary of the card to include distribution every 30 days instead of two months."

https://sumer.news/ar/news/41221/نائب-مخصصات-البطاقة-التموينية-ستشهد-طفرة-نوعية-في-موازنة-2020

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Butifldrm

 

Dakhil: The political blocs informed their representatives that the first session of the new legislative chapter will be held on September 15

Vian intruder

 

President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc announced Vian intruder that the political blocs informed its representatives in the House of Representatives that the first session of the new legislative term will be held on 15 September. " 

She said that future meetings will resolve the appeals files , the membership of the House of Representatives and the lifting of immunity and is sworn in for some MPs who did not perform yet as well About voting on important legislation legislation.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/178973/دخيل-الكتل-السياسية-أبلغت-ممثليها-ان-الجلسة-الأولى-للفصل-التشريعي-الجديد-ستعقد-في-15-أيلول

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Yota

 

2019-09-04 | 08:45
Key Card wins 2019 Smart Card Award
 
 
153 views
 

Keycard has been awarded the best smart card of 2019 for its success in the field of proliferation and promote electronic culture in the areas of life and find convenient technical ways for customers.

According to a statement received by Alsumaria News, "the important international financial event International Finance Award was awarded in a major Iraqi achievement Kcard Best Smart Card- Finance 2019 Award for the best smart card of 2019 because of its great success in the field of proliferation and promote electronic culture in the areas of life And find the most convenient technical ways for customers. "
 
 
He added that "this award is granted for the first time to Iraq and an Iraqi electronic payment company in recognition of its efforts in this area, which has been a key company, which reached the number of customers to nearly (7 million subscribers)."
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Butifldrm

 

 

41392.jpg?watermark=w4

Kaabi has only two broken laws

 04 Sep 2019 - 8:01

 

0

 

 Number Of Hits: 279

  

BAGHDAD: The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi, on Wednesday, the absence of laws in the House of Representatives except the oil and gas laws and the Federal Court, pointing out that the Presidency is determined to pass them within this session. Al-Kaabi said in a press statement that "there are no laws that are illegal, the Federal Court and oil and gas," noting that "there are some laws delayed due to natural procedures in the legislative institution to mature laws." He pointed out that "there are some laws delayed legislation because of the existence of a financial aspect," pointing out that "laws stalled since the first parliamentary session is the law of oil and gas and the Federal Court." Al-Kaabi stressed that "there is a great opportunity to pass the two laws at this time in a manner befitting the name of the large constitutional institution," noting that "

https://sumer.news/ar/news/41226/الكعبي-لا-قوانين-معطلة-سوى-اثنين-ووجهنا-طلبا-لإلغاء-تسمية-جدلية

  •  
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 11:40 PM, Pitcher said:

Hey FROSTY JACK, I’m hoping you stay safe with this monster.  I have a lot of friends in Florida and I’ll be saying some extra prayers for you guys.  Being from the Houston area I know how dangerous and destructive hurricanes can be.  Hopefully it will head north and back out to sea.  

Thanks Pitcher, All clear here.  Unfortunately for the Bahamas. Everything I am seeing the islands  were pretty much wiped clean. And I don't think  Rolls of paper towels are going to fix this either. Hopefully someone will do the right thing  and actually help this time.

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

" He pointed out that "there are some laws delayed legislation because of the existence of a financial aspect," pointing out that "laws stalled since the first parliamentary session is the law of oil and gas and the Federal Court."

 

Federal court law not completed?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are planning on getting it done this session. I will try to get the dates  on this session. As you can see dates are a little fluid in Iraq. The session begins on 15 September.  

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.