Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

15 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

For tire rotation? They work like the Iraqi government lol...GO RV!!!!!!

It is my crappy J.O.B. Not going to have that problem when we cash out. I was set to leave early but a world crises occurred. As a result l am tied to the food court.  lol

Problem solved with the Reset Button. It is like the RV Button - hard to find for most. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, cranman said:

Aren't you supposed to be working?  Haha

I am working my way out of this job. 

I am working with about 75% under the age of 25. In 2.5 years I have won 2 ethics awards, was Systems Engineer of the Quarter, and Systems Engineer of the year. 

I love teaching, but these ladies and gentlemen are really challenging me.

Plus, at my age and my show cancelled, I need to be on the island with the Bros.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am working my way out of this job. 

I am working with about 75% under the age of 25. In 2.5 years I have won 2 ethics awards, was Systems Engineer of the Quarter, and Systems Engineer of the year. 

I love teaching, but these ladies and gentlemen are really challenging me.

Plus, at my age and my show cancelled, I need to be on the island with the Bros.

Come work for us..Could use another engineer hahaha

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Arceo said:

Come work for us..Could use another engineer hahaha

Here is the sad part of this. I am actually a Business Analyst, but they had a major clich on a project. I have experience in software developement and had done Systems Engineering so they asked me to see if I help. The rest is like they say is history. 

Right now I am doing more damage control work. They like it because I'm a fast learner, solve problems and need minimal supervision, if any. 

That is why, when this hits I am planning to get involved with some of Adam's projects. I feel I can add some value to ever I team with.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

For tire rotation? They work like the Iraqi government lol...GO RV!!!!!!

Went to check on my Jeep and the guy I know said it would be done SOON. Well, I'm back at the food court minding my own business.  lol

At least he didn't say in the coming days. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Haha 5