Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

And here we Go!

From Thug

Kurdistan gets a promise from Baghdad about its share of the budget

kurdistanparlaiment2422.jpg

6th September, 2019

After a two-day visit to the Iraqi parties, the delegation of the Kurdistan Parliament returned to Erbil, and a member of the delegation revealed the content of the visit.

A member of the Kurdistan Parliament, Jalal Mohammed, said that the delegation of the Kurdistan Parliament, which consisted of representatives of the Kurdish Democratic Blocs, the National Union, the Movement for Change, the Islamic Group and the Islamic Union during his two-day visit to Baghdad met with both Speaker of the House of Representatives Other Parties.

The delegation said in all its meetings on the importance of Baghdad in accordance with the Constitution to provide the region all its financial dues and the budget of the investment of the provinces and compensation of debt and saving salaries of employees.

He explained that the Iraqi Council of Representatives had already passed a special law for provincial council elections and a paragraph in which damage to the Kurds, so the delegation gets a pledge from the Iraqi parties to amend them and make them with the consent of the parties so that the Kirkuk outside of Kirkuk and within the cities of the region to participate in the elections in areas where they are.

He continued that on the budget that Baghdad pledged to establish during the forthcoming negotiations with the delegation of the regional government, which is scheduled to arrive in Baghdad to agree on the interests of the Kurds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

It's time to get with the BROgram,

Let's go RV!! When this happens, my fellow BROletariat, I will fly across the Pacific BROcean, all of the way to Hawaii to celebrate with my Bros. CIgars & whiskey, and I will have an open BROor policy or is it BROpen door policy. Either way, LET'S DO THIS, my teleBROne numbers!!

Your Brother in the Brotherhood of Broman Empires,

Bro. Master Oogway

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

From our own 6ly410

Victory: We intend to call the ministers of finance and oil in the next legislative term

Political 08:10 - 06/09/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=63771

image.png.b9a42087539a537697a68e9da7771854.png

Baghdad - Mawazine News
Ayat Muzaffar Nouri, a spokeswoman for the coalition, confirmed on Friday that the opposition front plans to call the ministers of finance and oil, and some service ministries, including the Ministry of Electricity, because of the lack of performance and the lack of providing the ceiling and the real product to citizens, in the next legislative term.
"When we declared ourselves part of the opposition last June, we framed it with a calendar, so that the opposition could not be understood as aiming at personal or projective interests or for the post of prime minister," Nuri said in a statement. ".
She added that "this opposition is a solidarity responsibility, before God Almighty first, and to the public who gave us his vote in the elections second, and to preserve the gains made in the previous period, from the security, economic and social aspects, in addition to the level of international relations."
"When we saw the weakness of the government in preserving these gains and then dispelling them, we declared ourselves as a calendar opposition aimed at evaluating government performance. We are with the government and we are not against it, but we are pointing to the mistakes and crises that the government is suffering," she said. If the government does not respond to these remarks, we will have other mechanisms in the next legislative term. "
She pointed out that "Victory Coalition has 30 deputies within the parliament, and there is a group of independent deputies, and a group of deputies in other blocs, similar with us in visions and orientation with regard to the diagnosis of government weakness, so we have the number and ceiling that qualifies us to carry out constitutional mechanisms, such as interrogation Accountability and withdraw confidence from any ministry or prime minister. "
Nouri said that "our work as a coalition victory in the parliament, is not centered on the person of Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, our declaration of the opposition calendar aims to lift the government from the state of weakness and loss, which suffers, the percentage of government achievement announced by the government is about 73%, while we find monitoring the government program announced, 36%, the difference is not a little, and this percentage is misleading and there is no credibility on the part of the government, so the government should review itself and its mistakes.
The spokeswoman for the "coalition of victory," that "there is a group of ministries of service, in addition to the ministries of finance and oil, there are files ready for the purpose of interrogation in the next stage."
She pointed out that "there are blocks seeking to hold a session on the abolition of the security agreement, and I think we should speak credibly and transparent to the Iraqi people, we as an Iraqi society and an Iraqi state can not maintain the Iraqi airspace and covered completely, and if we can catch the land, can not do the same In the atmosphere, as we are politically, security and social, and as human and material resources, we can not fight wars or slide in any slider, so if we are to maintain our airspace completely, we must buy a modern air defense system, and today we are not qualified to do so, financially, not security And politically, we may put ourselves In an embarrassing situation as happened between Russia and Turkey when Turkey shot down the Russian plane. "
Nouri pointed out that "one of the financial problems, the creation of special grades and inspectors general, and add them to the financial file, and I think that this burden the economy, as well as not to act realistically and explicitly in the issue of handing over dues in full to the Kurdistan region in exchange for giving 250 thousand barrels of oil per day, and this subject It is assumed that there will be justice in the distribution of the wealth of the country as a citizen country, and these wealth for all the people of the Iraqi state equally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

From Yota

Victory: We intend to call the ministers of finance and oil in the next legislative term

Political | 08:10 - 06/09/2019

BAGHDAD balances News
confirmed a spokeswoman for a coalition victory, the verses of Muzaffar Nuri, on Friday, the opposition Front intends to call the ministers of finance, oil, and some of the service ministries, including the Ministry of Electricity, because of the delay in the performance and the failure to provide the ceiling and the real product of the citizens, in the next legislative term .
"When we declared ourselves part of the opposition last June, we framed it with a calendar, so that the opposition could not be understood as aiming at personal or projective interests or for the post of prime minister," Nuri said in a statement. ".
She added that "this opposition is a solidarity responsibility, before God Almighty first, and to the public who gave us his vote in the elections second, and to preserve the gains made in the previous period, from the security, economic and social aspects, in addition to the level of international relations."
"When we saw the weakness of the government in preserving these gains and then dispelling them, we declared ourselves as a calendar opposition aimed at evaluating government performance. We are with the government and we are not against it, but we are pointing to the mistakes and crises that the government is suffering," she said. If the government does not respond to these remarks, we will have other mechanisms in the next legislative term. "
She pointed out that "Victory Coalition has 30 deputies within the parliament, and there is a group of independent deputies, and a group of deputies in other blocs, similar with us in visions and orientation with regard to the diagnosis of government weakness, so we have the number and ceiling that qualifies us to carry out constitutional mechanisms, such as interrogation Accountability and withdraw confidence from any ministry or prime minister. " 
"Our work as a coalition of victory within the parliament is not centered on the person of Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi. 36%, the difference is not a little, and this percentage is misleading and there is no credibility on the part of the government, so the government should review itself and its mistakes.
The spokeswoman for the "coalition of victory," that "there is a group of ministries of service, in addition to the ministries of finance and oil, there are files ready for the purpose of interrogation in the next stage."
She pointed out that "there are blocks seeking to hold a session on the abolition of the security agreement, and I think we should speak credibly and transparent to the Iraqi people, we as an Iraqi society and an Iraqi state can not maintain the Iraqi airspace and covered completely, and if we can catch the land, can not do the same In the atmosphere, as we are politically, security and social, and as human and material resources, we can not fight wars or slide in any slider, so if we are to maintain our airspace completely, we must buy a modern air defense system, and today we are not qualified to do so, financially, not security And politically, we may put ourselves In an embarrassing situation as happened between Russia and Turkey when Turkey shot down the Russian plane. "
Nouri pointed out that "one of the financial problems, the creation of special grades and inspectors general, and add them to the financial file, and I think that this weighs on the economy, as well as not to act realistically and explicitly in the issue of handing over dues in full to the Kurdistan region in exchange for giving 250 thousand barrels of oil per day, and this subject It is supposed that there will be justice in the distribution of the wealth of the country as a citizen, and these wealth for all the people of the Iraqi state equally.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 8

From our main man Thug

Gold reserves

Friday 06 September 2019

Free Membership

The precious metal (gold) is one of the most important wealth that people are keen to acquire and retain throughout the history of humanity and for thousands of years, and the importance of gold, as one of the important wealth of States to this day, and is expected to continue its importance for long periods to come.

It is known that all the central banks in the various countries of the world rely on gold, the dollar and the euro as well as a basket of other currencies as reserves, but the economic crises experienced by the global economy over the past periods of time proved that gold is a stable value and a safe haven largely compared to currencies.

In light of the current economic fluctuations caused by the US-China trade war, amid signs of a currency war that could prolong further depleting its value, the dollar is losing its dominant position in the global economy due to the transfer of the economy. China, led by the US, is approaching becoming the world's first economy.

From this summary presentation we can conclude that the dollar and the rest of the world currencies are no longer a safe haven for the reserves of the global central banks, unlike gold, which has proven to be a constant value, but rising over the years. The dollar as a reserve due to the vibrations that have been exposed to its value and what will be exposed to it in the future.

Recent data indicate that many central banks in various countries of the world began to increase their reserves of gold and the lack of excessive dependence on the dollar, which made its prices rise due to the appetite for buying itHence, the investment of the Central Bank of Iraq in gold is a guaranteed gain and puts these reserves in the safety box as it is a safe haven, and at the same time prefer to reduce dependence on the dollar as a reserve of guaranteed value as was the case in previous periods after the forefront of foreign currencies globally, which is what He began to lose this status that lasted for decades.

This is in line with the estimates of many sober financial institutions recently that the dollar has lost its global status as the world's first hard currency compared to other currencies.

Therefore, it is a pressing priority at the present time that Iraq is working to increase its investment of gold as much as possible, in order to keep pace with the changes in the field of safer reserves, which are heading to the yellow metal, which has long been and remains a safe haven in economic and financial crises and volatility across Time.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

I am wondering should I buy a million Dinar today. Seriously. Or should I just be satisfied with what I already have, hoping it RV's and just being smart with the investment if it does indeed RV.

Hard to say but I bought millions more shares and another 1 million cash....you can never have not enough 

22 minutes ago, screwball said:

Hard to say but I bought millions more shares and another 1 million cash....you can never have not enough 

1 minute ago, Jaygo said:

Show me where to buy shares??!!!! Please! 

I don't even know what Dinar shares are. How exactly does that work? Is it exactly like the stock market?

Edited by Master Oogway
  • Haha 1

Best way At moment is through a broker...Al Karmal or you can PM me for more details. It’s a simple process, you buy a minimum 100,000 shares. You take about $100 USD convert that to dinar, at today’s rate you should get around 119,999 dinar or there about sand if you buy in a bank fairly reputable with Lowe share price you could get 6 shares for every one dinar, so you could end up with over 750,000 shares minus commissions and brokerage fees. Now tell me where else could you buy that’s many shares in a bank?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, cws said:

Off to a good start last night!! 🏈🏈🏈

Did U Say Something - I Was Distracted By Carrie Underwood ! :o 

I’m Pretty Sure That Those Nails Are Fake ... 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Did U Say Something - I Was Distracted By Carrie Underwood ! :o 

I’m Pretty Sure That Those Nails Are Fake ... 

:D  :D  :D 

Ya. I was looking at her nails too!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GregHi said:

Had to watch it another dozen times or so just to see if she had nails.. 

One of a few that insures her legs.  

Grew up an hour from here.  

My buddy was in her class. He said she paid for the entire reunion.  

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, gregp said:

One of a few that insures her legs.  

Grew up an hour from here.  

My buddy was in her class. He said she paid for the entire reunion.  

That’s cool! 

The current Governor of Texas (Greg Abbott) graduated from the same high school as I did, only he was in a much earlier class. For his high school reunion he had it held at the governors Mansion in Austin. I thought that was pretty cool.. ;)

• Upvote 1

From 6ly410

Deputy for "Al-Ahd News": We seek to pass the law of oil and gas in the next legislative term

By AhadNA3 06/09/2019 10:08 AM | Number Of Hits: 2022
Deputy for "Al-Ahd News": We seek to pass the law of oil and gas in the next legislative term

Ahd News - Baghdad

The Oil, Energy and Natural Resources Committee intends to hold intensive meetings to discuss the oil and gas law in preparation for its legislation.

Chairman of the Committee Hippet Halbousi told "Al-Ahd News" that, one of the priorities of the Committee in the next legislative chapter to study the law of oil and gas, and the holding of workshops to discuss with the concerned in preparation for putting it to read and vote.

He pointed out that this law is lagging since 2007 because of political differences, stressing the Committee to hold intensive meetings to begin the adoption of the law of oil and gas.

• Upvote 2

From Yota

Commits by Laid Back

Gold reserves

Friday 06 September 2019 51

Gold reserves

سعد الطائي Free Membership

The precious metal (gold) is one of the most important wealth that people are keen to acquire and retain throughout the history of humanity and for thousands of years, and the importance of gold, as one of the important wealth of States to this day, and is expected to continue its importance for long periods to come.
It is known that all the central banks in the various countries of the world rely on gold, the dollar and the euro as well as a basket of other currencies as reserves, but the economic crises experienced by the global economy over the past periods of time proved that gold is a stable value and a safe haven largely compared to currencies.
In light of the current economic fluctuations caused by the US-China trade war, amid signs of a currency war that could prolong further depleting its value, the dollar is losing its dominant position in the global economy due to the transfer of the economy. China, led by the US, is approaching becoming the world's first economy.
From this summary presentation we can conclude that the dollar and the rest of the world currencies are no longer a safe haven for the reserves of the global central banks, unlike gold, which has proven to be a constant value, but rising over the years. The dollar as a reserve due to the vibrations that have been exposed to its value and what will be exposed to it in the future.
Recent data indicate that many central banks in various countries of the world began to increase their reserves of gold and the lack of excessive dependence on the dollar, which made its prices rise due to the appetite for buying it. Hence, the investment of the Central Bank of Iraq in gold is a guaranteed gain and puts these reserves in the safety box as it is a safe haven, and at the same time prefer to reduce dependence on the dollar as a reserve of guaranteed value as was the case in previous periods after the forefront of foreign currencies globally, which is He began to lose this status that lasted for decades.
This is in line with the estimates of many sober financial institutions recently that the dollar has lost its global status as the world's first hard currency compared to other currencies.
Therefore, it is a pressing priority at the present time that Iraq is working to increase its investment of gold as much as possible, in order to keep pace with the changes in the field of safer reserves, which are heading to the yellow metal, which has long been and remains a safe haven in economic and financial crises and volatility across Time.

Laid Back

Education campaign to the citizens on Gold reserves 

Go CBI

Go Gold reserves 

Go RV

• Upvote 2

By Carrello

Central Bank: total foreign reserves of $ 72 billion

2019/07/04 17:54

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/174206/البنك-المركزي-ارتفاع-اجمالي-الاحتياطيات-الأجنبية-لـ-72-مليار-دولار

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday, July 4, 2019, the rise of total foreign reserves to 72 billion dollars, indicating that this increase is the result of the investment policy followed by the bank and diversify them using safe tools.

"The total foreign reserves increased to 72 billion US dollars in the light of the first half of 2019," an authoritative source at the central bank said in a press statement. "These reserves could rise to the limit of 86 billion dollars if the Ministry of Finance And by taking advantage of high oil export revenues, to pay $ 14 billion to the central bank, which represent the remittances of the treasury, which was deducted by the bank during the period of financial crisis, seeking to achieve financial stability at the time.

He added that "this increase is the result of the investment policy followed by the bank and diversification of the use of safe tools, which strengthens the international credit situation, and enhance confidence in the Iraqi economy, in the framework of efforts to achieve monetary stability, as confirmed by exchange rate indicatorswhich remained in a state of balanced stability Over the past two years ".

The source added that "the achievement of this increase came in light of the Bank continued its financial initiatives in support system' target='_blank' style=">support system" rel="">support of investment projects, including the initiative of financing the 5 trillion Iraqi dinars, for projects of housing, agriculture and industry, in addition to the amount of trillion dinars for small and medium enterprises, which contributes to reducing the unemployment rates."

• Upvote 2

By Yota

Iraq receives an international award by electronic payment

Baghdad / morning 

Iraq won the Best Smart Card at the Global Event (International Financial Prize 2019) Best Smart Card- Finance 2019 awarded to Global Smart Card Company. 
The member of the Baghdad Economic Forum Jassem Al-Aradi that "winning an international award in the detailed electronic payment is an important step, in the light of developments in the reality of electronic payment in the country, which touched the need of the Iraqi family, and are getting their dues effortlessly, via electronic payment card." . 
He pointed out that "this award represents a new impetus for the company to develop the joints of its work and the development of new products rise to global," pointing to the "importance of supporting national companies that achieve success in their field, especially when the evaluation is international." Iraq won for the first time in its history the award, which is the result of a great national effort for an Iraqi electronic payment company was able to transfer the reality of financial transactions to a sophisticated stage interacted with the public significantly and now embraces a family of 7 million beneficiaries, a figure not reached by the largest banks Region.
An official source in the company confirmed that "the company invests in the youth sector and provides employment opportunities for a large segment of them, and provide services that touch the need of the Iraqi family," stressing that "this award represents a new turning point in the company's work, and a motive for the development of work mechanisms and the presence of the Iraqi family By adopting new, more sophisticated systems that contribute to the creation of new products. "
  • Upvote 2