Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

14 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Again...just got off work.....Any Bro's around ?....👌

Good news day bro. Let's go.

Chuck posted a great article about art 8 on the following page that was the big news today. Let's go. Have to say that Adam likes this thread is encouraging 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

For sure, Cheers.

I hope your mother in law is doing well. Very rough time for her. She will be in my prayers.  

Shes doing much better now, thanks. Started with blood clots in her legs. They cleaned them out and never gave her any antiboiotics, or blood thinners- they didn't know what that was. Then some clots moved to her toes. After, all the suffering for a year, they cut off pieces of two toes and never stitched up the ends. They never healed. Then they cut off the toes completely and never stitched them up again. They made a deep incision in the bottom of her foot to check for blood and never stitched it up. Then maggots were coming out of the toes and thats when I questioned my wife and her sister about the stitches she got for her toes. They said there were none. Then they took the leg gave her wrong antibiotics and she went septic. I paid for a different doctor out of her insurance plan and they said they didn't clean or remove all the stitches out and they incredibly got her cleaned out of infection in the blood and things are better for now.

• Upvote 2

Damn jg1......That's a Horrific situation your mother in law had to endure...

Glad that she is doing better....I'm not a big lawsuit person....but sounds like

she was badly misdiagnosed......

But we will be blessed soon.....Hope that takes away some of the sting for you

and your family.....

Cheers.....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

So....even though it seems like we are getting close....From all the news..to be honest 45% I have no CLUE what they are talking about....Is Sept a 50% chance?

Bottom line upfront - 50/50 and here is why.

txwWrestling, sorry for not getting back to you earlier. These are member's view points and that is all. No inside info or boots on the ground stuff.  There is a general feeling that everything that needs to get done for an RV/RI has been completed. Now it all comes down to Money and Oil is Money. The HCL is about giving everyone a share of that but it has yet to be passed because the Kurds and Bagdad (The Center) can not agree on others issues, like the Budget. Recently the new Budget has the Kurds getting 17% and intern the are sending Oil to Bagdad. It is a lot more complicated and there is more to the story than that like Art 140 and oil being around $60 a barrel.  The MP have stated that this is one of the important laws that need to get passed this session. The feeling is that it could RV/RI shortly before or after they pass the HCL. Since everyone seems to be playing nice and getting things done, 50/50 is not a bad call here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, jg1 said:

Shes doing much better now, thanks. Started with blood clots in her legs. They cleaned them out and never gave her any antiboiotics, or blood thinners- they didn't know what that was. Then some clots moved to her toes. After, all the suffering for a year, they cut off pieces of two toes and never stitched up the ends. They never healed. Then they cut off the toes completely and never stitched them up again. They made a deep incision in the bottom of her foot to check for blood and never stitched it up. Then maggots were coming out of the toes and thats when I questioned my wife and her sister about the stitches she got for her toes. They said there were none. Then they took the leg gave her wrong antibiotics and she went septic. I paid for a different doctor out of her insurance plan and they said they didn't clean or remove all the stitches out and they incredibly got her cleaned out of infection in the blood and things are better for now.

Glad she is doing better. I am big on this RV/RI to help both my family and the people of Iraq. I know people say money is not important but to have it to get things like quality medical attention and food is a pretty big deal in my book.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Again...just got off work.....Any Bro's around ?....👌

5 hours ago, fancy said:

Good news day bro. Let's go.

Chuck posted a great article about art 8 on the following page that was the big news today. Let's go. Have to say that Adam likes this thread is encouraging 

5 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Thanks fancy,.....CF is on top of it for sure....

I truly believe later half of September.......

Cheers.....👍

You guys are welcome. It was a fallow-up to a question that two of our member asked. Nothing really that new but just to get everyone caught up. 

Things move like light speed in the Bro section. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jg1 said:

Mercy!! This is a horror story!! I am so sorry your MIL has gone through all this, sounds like 3rd World medicine and I may be insulting those 3rd World countries. The medical personnel and facilities should be held accountable for all of those life endangering and life changing decisions. Again my heart goes out to her and all her family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of Adam's keys was Oil Prices.

Complements of Yota

Release date:: 9/19/2016 16:07 • 64 times read
Falling oil prices
Oil prices fell on Friday as trade tensions between the United States and China continued to put pressure on morale despite diplomatic progress.
Brent crude was down 45 cents, or 0.7 percent, at $ 60.50 a barrel by 1025 GMT. US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude was down 49 cents, or 0.9 percent, at $ 55.81 a barrel.
Brent is still heading for its fourth consecutive weekly gain, while US crude is on track for the second week.
Beijing and Washington agreed on Thursday to hold high-level talks in early October. The news was welcomed by investors hoping for an end to the trade war that led to reciprocal tariff increases between the world's two largest economies, hurting economic growth.
The long-running dispute is adversely affecting oil prices, although prices have risen over the year thanks to factors including OPEC-led output cuts and Russia's stockpile disposal.
But analysts warn that market fundamentals remain bearish and rely heavily on a settlement of the US-China trade crisis.
The US Energy Information Administration said that inventories of oil and oil products in the United States fell last week, with crude inventories fell for the third consecutive week despite a jump in imports.
Crude inventories fell 4.8 million barrels, nearly doubling compared to analysts' forecasts, to 423 million barrels, the lowest level since October 2018.
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Oil prices fell on Friday as trade tensions between the United States and China continued to put pressure on morale despite diplomatic progress.

If you want oil to go higher you are going to need a catalyst like a US-China Trade Deal or an RV/RI.  Maybe even a ME war.  The world has plenty of supply presently.  

• Upvote 3