Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Glad you Bros are back. I was keeping the train going. :lol:

19 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Glad you Bros are back. I was keeping the train going. :lol:

I Think That The Chucky Train Is Going In ‘Circles’ - U Just Said The Same Thing A Few Posts Ago ! :o 

Dnd Train GIF - Dnd Train Scared GIFs

Although Maybe He’s Strategically Going Counterclockwise And Deleting The ‘Zeros’ - U Bro Chucky ...

:D  :D  :D  

• Haha 13

4 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Same here, I’ve been searching for the article(s) but so far, have not been successful. I would really appreciate someone posting the link. I would love to read it. Thanks in advance for any help. 😊

15 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Oh my gosh Chuck, I am really behind times. I have been on vacation in Rhode Island and totally missed Iraq being granted Article 8 Compliance. That is what “spot checking” will do for you. 🙄 This is huge news and I have been waiting on this one thing. It’s very important imo. Thanks for pointing it out. 

Ok, made it home. I should have started here in the first place. Like Adam said, if it is happening then it is in the Bro section. Go to "Go Iraq 4" Start at Page 11 and it gets into it. I will try to post more later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Think That The Chucky Train Is Going In ‘Circles’ - U Just Said The Same Thing A Few Posts Ago ! :o 

Dnd Train GIF - Dnd Train Scared GIFs

Although Maybe He’s Strategically Going Counterclockwise And Deleting The ‘Zeros’ - U Bro Chucky ...

It was reliving my life 7 hours later.  :lol:

Hope it ends with an RV. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Here is the short of it.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:58 AM,  navira said: 

Hey bro fancy, I was going thru all the pages of the whole report....it pretty much sums about what Iraq has done both ecomically, politically, and economically n imfs recommendations...i believe it is a rendention...a continious monitoring from the previous reports...iraq is article 8 at this point although they still have MCP to rid of and must comply under the art 8 section 3...all n all, Iraq can do what they want with the exchange rate if they choose to do so and I believe we are at that point in time...at any day, any time ...cheers bros

Make sure you click on the "Read More"

To me that is all that really matters is "iraq is article 8 at this point although they still have MCP to rid of and must comply under the art 8 section 3...all n all, Iraq can do what they want with the exchange rate". To me we have a GREEN LIGHT. The MCP and exchange rate will happen simultaneously. Rate is announced and exchange USD for Dinar. Looking go Bros.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

You are absolutely correct Chuck, Iraq has been article 8 compliant or shall we say following article 8 guidelines for awhile now. We will be long gone and cashed out with our exchange before they actually get placed into Article 8! The reason is for them to be in Article 8 they have to get rid of that one last little pesky MCP item which means they can only use one main currency in Iraq which must be the Dinar! Since they mainly use the US dollar now this is what prevents them from being accepted into the Article 8 status. So until Iraq either RV’s their currency or RI’s their currency they are stuck just following the guidelines as best as they can so to speak. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Within the framework of consolidating the principle of financial inclusion
The Arab Mashreq Islamic Bank has signed a contract to purchase ATMs for the purpose of publishing them and providing cash withdrawal service to citizens.

#Mashreq_Arabic_Islamic Bank
#Achieve your dream

w.PNG

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

The General Assembly of Asia Islamic Bank of Iraq held a meeting in the presence of representatives of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Department of Companies Registration

The General Assembly of the Asia-Iraq Islamic Bank for Investment and Finance held its meeting on September 4 in the presence of representatives of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Department of Companies Registration to discuss the increase of the bank's capital from (one hundred billion Iraqi dinars) to (one hundred and fifty billion dinars), and increase the members of the Board of Directors (5 Members) to (7 members) original and similar reserve.

ee.PNG

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

So IMMINENT, MEANS IN A FEW WEEKS.  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  THOSE SILLY Iraqi Politicians. 

Yo Snap - Check Out That Wicked Chill AMC Pacer Clown Car Just Totally Surpassing That Porsche ! :o 

680E8675-D613-42E3-80DE-A8049EDA6856.gif.7e8014af1a9c91265d3c41f6962d2d89.gif

And Not Just In Grace And Style ...

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

You are absolutely correct Chuck, Iraq has been article 8 compliant or shall we say following article 8 guidelines for awhile now. We will be long gone and cashed out with our exchange before they actually get placed into Article 8! The reason is for them to be in Article 8 they have to get rid of that one last little pesky MCP item which means they can only use one main currency in Iraq which must be the Dinar! Since they mainly use the US dollar now this is what prevents them from being accepted into the Article 8 status. So until Iraq either RV’s their currency or RI’s their currency they are stuck just following the guidelines as best as they can so to speak. 

Right there with you Dinarrock, I would really like to put this to bed this month.  

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You are welcome. If you read the "Here is the short of it" you will have it. Just remember to do the "Read More" drop down. Things are looking pretty good for us. Just need them to pull the trigger. 

Or pull my finger

funnier then a trigger

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

You are absolutely correct Chuck, Iraq has been article 8 compliant or shall we say following article 8 guidelines for awhile now. We will be long gone and cashed out with our exchange before they actually get placed into Article 8! The reason is for them to be in Article 8 they have to get rid of that one last little pesky MCP item which means they can only use one main currency in Iraq which must be the Dinar! Since they mainly use the US dollar now this is what prevents them from being accepted into the Article 8 status. So until Iraq either RV’s their currency or RI’s their currency they are stuck just following the guidelines as best as they can so to speak

BuMp. 

Even without the RV, Im feeling pretty good right now since I am breaking even and things seem to be calming down right now. 

Thats after sending $400 to my 2 step girls in mexico for food for month,  $2000 went south last month, 300 for mother in law follow up doctor app for the leg amputation/ motel/70  gas, 60 to help with sister in law cuz shes helping with cost of stuff for her mom and making tamales, 100 for her moms extra needs/care. 300 to my sister barrowed but cant yet pay it back. I think thats all. I had money to give and I sill have money for rent. Nice. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Even without the RV, Im feeling pretty good right now since I am breaking even and things seem to be calming down right now. 

Thats after sending $400 to my 2 step girls in mexico for food for month,  $2000 went south last month, 300 for mother in law follow up doctor app for the leg amputation/ motel/70  gas, 60 to help with sister in law cuz shes helping with cost of stuff for her mom and making tamales, 100 for her moms extra needs/care. 300 to my sister barrowed but cant yet pay it back. I think thats all. I had money to give and I sill have money for rent. Nice. 

JG1......Quite being such an Awesome person and helping people that don't care.....They will never be there for you.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Karsten said:

JG1......Quite being such an Awesome person and helping people that don't care.....They will never be there for you.

Karsten

Maybe, maybe not. We cant help being the people we were programmed to be. Or maybe Im just sick in the head, not sure! 

Take care Karsten.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ok, made it home. I should have started here in the first place. Like Adam said, if it is happening then it is in the Bro section. Go to "Go Iraq 4" Start at Page 11 and it gets into it. I will try to post more later.

Well, I now know where to look Chuck, thank you. I never doubted it, just had not read it and I believe it to be huge. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Well, I now know where to look Chuck, thank you. I never doubted it, just had not read it and I believe it to be huge. 

Favor, can you find what they are referring ti and bump it up so I can read it. Thanks, bambambama.