Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

I used to get annoyed in the rumors section but that changed when the Go Iraq thread began.  I’ve never been to the islands but now I’m ready, and @zul told me to remember his name as he’s got my back, so no fear for me when arriving there solo.... I’m getting so excited.  It really feels like it’s started.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

I used to get annoyed in the rumors section but that changed when the Go Iraq thread began.  I’ve never been to the islands but now I’m ready, and @zul told me to remember his name as he’s got my back, so no fear for me when arriving there solo.... I’m getting so excited.  It really feels like it’s started.

👍🏻👍🏻

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

September it is. Heading over to Tommy Bahama to get a new shirt. 

Got to look my best for the Bro feast in Maui.  

Got a case of the good stuff chilling. I do not care if it is 2 a.m. I am popping a bottle and site by the pool or the ocean if I can get there and not get arrested for being there after hours. lol

Love the water. 

Real talk,  if this happens,  I will fly myself first class to Maui to sip some of the good stuff, smoke some congratulatory cigars, and hang out with the DV Bros. I'll bet people look no where NEAR what we'd expect based on these profiles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Master Oogway said:

Real talk,  if this happens,  I will fly myself first class to Maui to sip some of the good stuff, smoke some congratulatory cigars, and hang out with the DV Bros. I'll bet people look no where NEAR what we'd expect based on these profiles.

I bet you are right . You will need a more current Chuck Finley and you will be pretty close to me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

ScaryMary, I would be honored to part of that security force. I am coming East to West, so we can fly in together. Plus, lived there for 2 years. So if we needed to drive i can get us around. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

From Yota

Date: Editing:: 2019/29 13:24 • 120 times read
Legal expert reveals five drafts in parliament for oil and gas law
An expert in constitutional affairs called on the House of Representatives to stop attempts to control the judiciary and leave to legislation to raise the standard of living of the Iraqi citizen, stressing the importance of passing the oil and gas law, pointing to the existence of five drafts of this law should be consolidated in order to find A legal system to regulate the oil relationship between the federal government and the regions and local administrations.
The expert said Mohammed Sharif in a statement received by the agency (Euphrates News) a copy of it, that "the House of Representatives will open Tuesday new legislative chapter with more differences between the blocks on the outstanding laws." 
Sharif added that "blocs and parties still adhere to the need to legislate the law of the Federal Supreme Court as the closest way to control the judiciary fully." 
And that, "there are a number of laws should pay attention to, and legislation, which touches the citizen directly and would raise the standard of living." 
Al-Sharif pointed out that "the most prominent of those laws stipulated by the Constitution is the oil and gas law, which was submitted its first draft in 2007 and the House of Representatives inability to pass so far, although it concerns the natural wealth in Iraq, which is constantly disputed."
Sharif stressed, "Information leaked from the House of Representatives confirms the existence of five drafts of the law submitted by successive governments and specialized parliamentary committees and the Presidency of the Republic." 
He called, "the parliamentary blocs to hold intensive meetings with all the relevant authorities in the forefront of the government in order to unify those projects and proposals in one draft to be agreed and passed in accordance with the correct constitutional contexts." 
Sharif said, "The law of oil and gas regulates the distribution of wealth among Iraqi society, it is not reasonable that oil, which accounts for about 90% of the treasury resources still suffers from the lack of a legislative system." 
He stressed, "The most important treatments that will be provided by the law of oil and gas in the event of its adoption is to regulate the oil relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region, as well as with local administrations."
"The continued disregard of this law is a disregard for the capabilities of the people and a disregard for the livelihood of a citizen who depends directly on oil," he said.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

From Yota

Legal to Parliament: Stop attempts to control the judiciary and went to unify the draft oil and gas law

Political | 01:23 - 02/09/2019

Baghdad - Mawazine News

An expert in constitutional affairs called on the House of Representatives to stop attempts to control the judiciary and leave to legislation to raise the standard of living of the Iraqi citizen, stressing the importance of the adoption of the oil and gas law, pointing to the existence of five drafts of this law should be consolidated in order to find a legal system to regulate the oil relationship between Federal government, regions and local administrations. 
The expert said Mohammed Sharif, for / Mawazine News /, "The House of Representatives will open Tuesday its new legislative chapter with more differences between the blocks on the outstanding laws." 
Sharif added that "blocs and parties still adhere to the need to legislate the law of the Federal Supreme Court as the closest way to control the judiciary fully." 
And that, "there are a number of laws should pay attention to, and legislation, which touches the citizen directly and would raise the standard of living."
Al-Sharif pointed out that "the most prominent of those laws stipulated by the Constitution is the oil and gas law, which was submitted its first draft in 2007 and the House of Representatives inability to pass so far, although it concerns the natural wealth in Iraq, which is constantly disputed." 
Sharif stressed, "Information leaked from the House of Representatives confirms the existence of five drafts of the law submitted by successive governments and specialized parliamentary committees and the Presidency of the Republic." 
He called, "the parliamentary blocs to hold intensive meetings with all the relevant authorities in the forefront of the government in order to unify those projects and proposals in one draft to be agreed and passed in accordance with the correct constitutional contexts." 
And Sharif, that "
He stressed, "The most important treatments that will be provided by the law of oil and gas in the event of its adoption is to regulate the oil relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region, as well as with local administrations." 
"The continued disregard of this law is a disregard for the people's abilities and a disregard for the livelihood of a citizen who depends directly on oil," al-Sharif said.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

From Yota

Iraqi Trade: increase the share of citizens within 3 vocabulary ration card

Iraqi Trade: increase the share of citizens within 3 vocabulary ration card
Iraqi Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani during a meeting with the opinion body in the ministry
 02 Sep 2019 02:38 PM

Riyadh - Mubasher: The Iraqi Minister of Commerce announced on Monday the decision of the opinion authority in the ministry to increase the number of meals of flour, sugar and edible oil within the ration card items for the current year.

In a statement to the ministry, Minister Mohammad Hashim Al-Ani said that the decision to raise the decisions of individuals on the ration card was the result of increases in marketed quantities of wheat during the marketing season, and to benefit from the season of low prices in the global market.

The minister added that the Opinion Authority discussed increasing meals to prepare citizens with food items for flour materials; to become 10 meals from 7 meals, as well as increasing meals for sugar and edible oil to 8 meals instead of 6 meals that have been approved since 2014 as a result of the financial crisis.

Al-Ani said that the opinion board also discussed the program to improve the institutional performance in the work of the ministry in the departments and companies, as well as to discuss the decision of the Council of Ministers 128 on central markets.

The Minister revealed that there is a desire for the Ministry to re-operate in these markets in the light of the investments made by the company to a number of central markets in Baghdad, as well as the introduction of new markets in Baghdad and the provinces to invest for the purpose of rehabilitation and entry into commercial competition.

He pointed out, discussing the ministry's plan for the next year and the strategic plan for the next four years, as well as approving the plan of printing the ration card for the years 2020-2021 and delivering it to citizens during the coming period after receiving offers from government presses.

The Minister pointed out that the strategic plan dealt with the proposed schedule for the purchase of food within the ration card and the proposed programs and projects as well as challenges and obstacles to work.

Al-Ani added that the plan also included mechanisms to implement the government program announced by the Prime Minister; and related to the reality of the work of the ministry and the provision of strategic storage and smart card and increase support system">support ration card allocations.

• Upvote 3

Iraq signs $33m agreement with UNDP to support stabilisation efforts

02 Sep 2019 - 12:54 pm

The Government of Iraq signed an agreement with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) under which Iraq will make a contribution of US $33 million to support stabilisation projects throughout the country.

The projects include the rehabilitation of infrastructure and the provision of basic services such as water, electricity, health care, housing and education, in liberated and areas affected, particularly in Nineveh, Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala, Kirkuk and Basra provinces.

With this financial contribution, which will be administrated through the UNDP’s Funding Facility for Stabilisation (FFS), the Government of Iraq becomes one of the top 10 donors to UNDP’s stabilisation efforts in the country.

Iraqi officials say the agreement reflects Iraq’s commitment to the strategic partnership with the United Nations aimed at restoring stability in liberated areas, returning displaced people, and building and rehabilitating infrastructure.

The UNDP in partnership with the Iraqi government has to date completed more than 2,000 stabilisation projects, benefiting more than 8 million Iraqis.

The UNDP’s Funding Facility for Stabilisation (FFS) was established in June 2015 at the request of the Iraqi government and with the support of the Global Coalition to defeat Daesh.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Is That The Breast U Got ? :o 

Elvira GIF

I see the night shift got bored last night. El Vira, that should have kept you “up all night”. 

You never cease to amaze me with your posts.  I’m still traumatized over the Wendy’s sign.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I see the night shift got bored last night. El Vira, that should have kept you “up all night”. 

You never cease to amaze me with your posts.  I’m still traumatized over the Wendy’s sign.  

Mistress of the Dark. :bravo:

Night shift just got a whole lot better. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kurdish Democrat: Kurds began to feel their partnership in the decision after the government of Mahdi

Policy

2019-09-02 | 14:26

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/سياسة/317094/الديمقراطي-الكردستاني-الكرد-بدأوا-يشعرون-بشراكتهم

image.thumb.png.59d2ede2b904dadce4741e489016975b.png

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Fian Dakhil, said on Monday that the Kurds "are beginning to feel their partnership in the decision" in the current government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, stressing that the Kurdish blocs have a "good" relationship with the rest of the blocs in Baghdad.

"The question of the referendum was a normal one, and we believed that Iraq is the depth of Kurdistan," Dakhil said in an interview with Sumerian television. "There is no Kurdish person on the ground who has no dream of a Kurdish state."

"The referendum of Kurdistan two years ago was not aimed at establishing a state, but was paving the way for it," Dakhil said.

Dakhil stressed, "Our relationship is good with all political blocs and we have no differences with them in Baghdad, we are the backbone of the political process," pointing out that "the next stage will be more prosperous between Erbil and Baghdad."

"We aspire to build a state of institutions under the cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil," Dakhil said, stressing that "Kurdish leaders are very close to resolving the differences between Baghdad and Erbil."

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

:twothumbs:

Not just me SM, but everyone else will there for u (the Broz and the cuzzs).........we'll take care of one another......u'l be in safe hands.

🍹 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1