Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

I am starting to feel like we are going back to the days of, this Wednesday for sure, this Friday for sure, next week for sure, this Wednesday for sure, this Friday for sure, next month for sure, next year for sure.

I had already emotionally divested myself from this. But, I do hope we are on our way and it is IMMINENT.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

On 8/31/2019 at 12:27 PM, 6ly410 said:

Parliamentary Finance announces the imminent entry into force of the oil law

10 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

But, I do hope we are on our way and it is IMMINENT.

Wtf - Eminem’t ? :blink: 

my name is eminem GIF

Sounds A Bit Shady To Me ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

I had already emotionally divested myself from this. But, I do hope we are on our way and it is IMMINENT.

I hear you Maste Oogway, being divested is good for your sanity but IMMINENT is enough to get me a little more excited.  

So far Imminent appears to be any day now.  Haha.  Let’s see what happens this week. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I hear you Maste Oogway, being divested is good for your sanity but IMMINENT is enough to get me a little more excited.  

So far Imminent appears to be any day now.  Haha.  Let’s see what happens this week. 

Yup. It was the constant up and down emotionally that caused me, for my own sanity, to step back and wait. Just look at my "investment" as a phase that won't ever yield much but if it comes to fruition then GREAT.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I thought she was a pole dancer, now she is a Wendy’s spokesperson!!  Wowsers

But If Ur Celebrating With Some Ice Cream - Just Stay Away From Their Frosty’s ! :o 

Funny, Wendys, and Machine: Wendy's Frosty Machine

It’s Not A ‘Happy Ending’ ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 6

Bro Alert

DEFCON has moved to level 1

The United States' DEFCON (short for "defense readiness condition") scale is ameasure of the level of alertness of the nation's defense forces. The DEFCON scale uses a minimum of 5 (for normal peacetime status) and a maximum of 1 (for situations of global severity, like nuclear war).

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Master Oogway said:

IMHO, this is still the safest mindset to have. I become encouraged by the news articles but my excitement is at ground zero until I receive the text from AM. THEN, my heart attack begins.😁😁 I believe it will happen, so definitely not a negative Nellie and I don’t believe it will be much longer, but just not going to spend any emotional capital until it actually happens. Just my thinking.🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I understand Bama girl but if you get a little more excited when you see things like what is going on between the Kurds and Baghdad maybe you won’t get a heart attack when it goes off, hehehe.  In other words get your heart ready as the news gets better.  It would really suck to get the big news, be shocked and have a heart attack. They used the word IMMINENT, Mmmmm, never seen that used before.

Adam has stated many times he thought once we get the HCL things would probably happen quickly.  From the news articles it sounds like the Kurds are in agreement with Baghdad on oil revenue ( they got what they wanted 17%).  That’s a far cry from just a few years ago when they were talking Independence!!!!!!!!  Let’s see what’s happens this week.  We may need to wait some more but the news is very good.  It’s a good thing my wife is a great nurse!!!!  Haha. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

The real value
He noted that "given the table No. (2) we find that the value of imported goods will be around (28 million dinars), while if manufactured locally (without subsidies) will be sold prices (30 million dinars), and in the case of production locally and government support system" rel="">support The sale price will be around JD15 million, so subsidies will be useful in lowering price levels and raising the real value of the citizen's income.
"The amount needed for subsidies is $ 420 million, and since the owners of thefactories get the facilities of the Industrial Bank according to (600 DINARS PER DOLLAR)...this was taken from the news sections bros...
  • Upvote 1