Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

Here is a little reading material.

From Yota

image.php?token=48cbe28895304703c58f63bc39e5f95b&size=

31-08-2019 02:02 PM 
Number of Views: 49

Orbit Agency -

Baghdad

The Committee on Economy and Investment Alnababip, on Saturday, to exceed the share of the Kurdistan region in the federal budget for the current year more than 17%, indicating that the region exceeded its highest share of history .

Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement followed by 'orbit'  that "the budget ended without Baghdad to get any financial resource from Erbil. Despite the prior agreement, which makes the share of Kurdistan rise to more than 17% of the federal budget .

Jawdat said, "The region sells oil through Iraq's share in OPEC internationally, but does not give Iraq any barrel despite the agreement between the parties, which requires the commitment of the regional government to deliver 250 thousand barrels in addition to the resources of customs and airports, which makes the region's share is rising at an unprecedented rate ."

She pointed out that "the previous government estimated the proportion of the region by 12% after checking the record of staff and needs, as well as being forced to hand over the revenues of the Kamarak and oil, but the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi is the weakest and has been unable to commit Kurdistan to the application of budget items ."

Jawdat explained that "Kurdistan MPs mock Arab MPs during negotiations with them on the share of the region where the answer is immediate that the region is benefiting from those surpluses, unlike the southern and central provinces that go to the pockets of corrupt. "

• Upvote 3

And from our own 6ly410

136347.jpg.084e4bb7894ccfef06f7c295ad390411.jpg

The federal budget reeling flow of more than 17% of them to the region and the parliamentary economic describes the government of Abdul-Mahdi weakest since 2003

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/177477/الموازنة-الاتحادية-تترنح-بتدفق-اكثر-من-17---منها-للاقليم-والاقتصادية-النيابية-تصف-حكومة-عبد-المهدي-بالاضعف-منذ-2003

\2019/08/31 14:10

Baghdad / Obelisk: Revealed the Committee on Economy and Investment Alnababip, on Saturday, August 31, 2019, exceeded the share of the Kurdistan region in the federal budget for the current year more than 17%, indicating that the region exceeded its highest share of history.

Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement to the obelisk, "The budget ended without Baghdad to get any financial resource from Erbil, despite the prior agreement, which makes the share of Kurdistan rise to more than 17% of the federal budget."

Jawdat said, "The region sells its oil through Iraq's share in OPEC internationally, but does not give Iraq any barrel despite the agreement between the parties, which requires the commitment of the regional government to deliver 250 thousand barrels in addition to the resources of customs and airports, making the region's share is rising at an unprecedented rate."

She pointed out that "the previous government estimated the proportion of the region by 12% after checking the record of staff and needs, as well as being forced to hand over the revenues of the Kamarak and oil, but the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi is the weakest and has been unable to commit Kurdistan to the application of budget items."

Jawdat said, "Kurdistan MPs ridicule the Arab deputies during negotiations with them on the share of the region where it is answered immediately that the region is benefiting from those surpluses, unlike the southern and central provinces that go to the pockets of corrupt."
Earlier, MPs revealed a "serious fraud" in the general budget, which was approved in the House of Representatives, because of a "disastrous paper" added to the budget items relating to Kurdistan without passing on the members of parliament.

A member of the Integrity Committee in the parliament, MP Alia Nassif, in a television interview followed by the "obelisk" that "has been collected more than 24 signatures by members of the House of Representatives to investigate the serious fraud in the public budget approved by the parliament," noting that "the request for investigation has been edited after The discovery of deputies to obtain budget fraud.

The deputies of the wisdom revealed the huge figures spent for the Kurdistan region, admitted by the President of the Board of Financial Supervision, and the order of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, which supports the courtesy of the Prime Minister of the region at the expense of the budget, which must be divided fairly on the Iraqi people, at a time procrastinating the region in the payment of dues It is exported from the region's oil.

The MP for the opposition bloc of wisdom Ali al-Aboudi, a book presented by Finance Minister Fuad Hussein during the hosting session on Wednesday, including the issuance of an order by the Prime Minister to pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region.

Warning

Oil expert Hamza al-Jawahiri issued a warning on Friday, August 30, 2019, which he described as "important" and "dangerous" about the export of the Kurdistan region 600 thousand barrels per day, not 250 thousand barrels per day as rumored.

Al-Jawahiri addressed the Iraqis, saying, "Ahli, honorable people of Iraq, we must launch a national campaign to negotiate oil exported by the northern Iraqi region of 600,000 barrels per day, not 250,000 barrels per day as rumored."

He went on to say: "With our silence on this subject, we have participated in the crime of stealing $ 13,000,000,000 thirteen billion dollars annually (funds for orphans, the needy, widows and all those in need) from the revenues of Iraqi oil exported abroad ...

He described what happened as "the crime of the times, but the crimes committed against the people of Iraq."

"So I urge the brothers to move and publish on the widest scale in all social media and other means of communication via the Internet and other means of effective publishing because society is ignorant of much is hidden."

"Those who have wronged will know which coup they will turn against," he concluded.

In addition, the obelisk monitored the views, which considered that the region "satisfied" with the escalation of security against the Popular Mobilization, because that distracts the attention of the elite and popular opinion from stealing oil imports.

It also considered the views that Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi, may justify his preoccupation with the crisis of bombing of the crowd stores, to deduct the oil imports of the region.

Sources say "Obelisk" that there seems to be a suspicion of a behind-the-scenes agreement between Abdul-Mahdi and Kurdish parties to resolve the problem through talks, which did not set a time limit, and may take years, while the region continues to steal oil money.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Manfred Man, that is from my time. lol  :twothumbs:

That the good old stuff kids listen to days and think it is great.....They just don't have a clue that it is from way back when Grandpa and Grandma were cruizin in a Vert Mustang or Camero and Grandma had a Mini Skirt so short you didn't have to hick it up to get lucky.

Here's to this thing bustin wide open

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Did you check out Rodney Dangerfield below that vid. Hilarious. 😂 😆 😝 

I Walked By A Place And The Sign Said ‘Topless ! Bottomless !’ - So When I Went Inside There Was Nobody There ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

I like Hassan better than Al-Gahlbi, because Hassan said they are moving the decimal to the left. While Al-Gahlbi said they were moving it to the right.  XE.Com has the exchange at 1190.32

If Hassan is correct the exchange rate would be $1.19032. If he is incorrect the exchange rate would be 1190320 per 1 USD. Am I the only one receiving this part ? Which scenarion would you prefer? I am with Hassan.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Just got off work 6ly...

The HCL News is starting the RV Train

Rolling Bro...

Meet you in Maui In October....

That what I like about working with you on this site lmb4321. You normally are getting off as I am going in. Someone has to keep the Bros going.   :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I like Hassan better than Al-Gahlbi, because Hassan said they are moving the decimal to the left. While Al-Gahlbi said they were moving it to the right.  XE.Com has the exchange at 1190.32

If Hassan is correct the exchange rate would be $1.19032. If he is incorrect the exchange rate would be 1190320 per 1 USD. Am I the only one receiving this part ? Which scenarion would you prefer? I am with Hassan.

I am in Hassan camp. There is no way they are going to let tis get worse. I have not read the article but would say $1,19 is where we are headed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Manfred Man, that is from my time. lol  :twothumbs:

that is a great song that has now morphed into a movie that highlights many of bruce Springsteen's songs, At theatres now. it is getting a 92 audience rating on rotten tomatoes.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/blinded_by_the_light

Edited by adhoc10
inaccurate info.
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 12:53 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I can’t wait to run around singing with my Black Cards from MasterCard Amex etc.... 

looking like this guy!  Maybe they are sending us a subliminal message that these 25k notes we hold gonna make us Daddy Warbucks rich!? 

I've NEVER seen a commercial displaying this amount of currency for anyone . The act of the Iraq Trade Bank presenting this . It cant be much longer until the make the change .....This is Bananas Crazy !!!:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That what I like about working with you on this site lmb4321. You normally are getting off as I am going in. Someone has to keep the Bros going.   :lol:

CF,...... we gotta keep the Bro's Rolling...... 24/7....

No slowing down the RV Train!!!....

Cheers bro...👍

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

If anything,  he has great taste in music.  

True that Chuck. Right now I look forward to telling my wife to quit her teaching job and to tell that lousy selfish dolt of a principle that she has received a better position where teamwork is actually applied by all. Or ... I can tell her to kiss my grits.

• Upvote 1

The Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks are distributing a number of student trips to Mosul schools to solve the suffering of students in the coming academic year, with funding from Tamkeen's Community Initiatives Fund, which is supported by private banks and money exchange companies.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1