Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

2 minutes ago, Arceo said:

Guess they’re welcoming Iraqis to the 80s and 90s w that ground breaking ATM technology 😂 Man it must suck to live in them countries. 

ATM have been in Iraq for decades. My guess is this is showing them how to pair mobile banking with ATMs or something. 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Are brother Chuck and I the only bros in this new Go Iraq Part 7 thread that does whiskey?!  WHERE ARE MY OTHER WHISKEY DRINKERS AT?!  BROS?! :drunk:

Man I’m a Cuhh not a bro but I’ll drink some whiskey. Just had some Mic Drop this last weekend at a wedding. Great stuff!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

Are brother Chuck and I the only bros in this new Go Iraq Part 7 thread that does whiskey?!  WHERE ARE MY OTHER WHISKEY DRINKERS AT?!  BROS?! :drunk:

For YEARS I was never really a drinker, but recently I have gotten into cigars and they go GREAT with a cognac or whiskey. 

• Like 1

Well...everyone must be down....I get it...August is a slow month...

But as Adam said....would love to see talks about the HCL moving forward...

September or early October 2019.. ..is the time we go to Maui and

sip on Mai Tai's on the Beach in Kaanapali....watching the SunSet

over the Horizon....

Cheers Bro's....👍

• Like 3

I wanna meet y’all in Maui but...... I’m a little creeped out that this is a public forum.

Won’t people figure out or can’t they figure out who we are and kidnap us and hold us for ransom.

(yeah I may have had a few stalkers in my life previously, and might have had to move to a different state to hide...)  And I also might be a tad bit apprehensive. 🤔🤭

7 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

I wanna meet y’all in Maui but...... I’m a little creeped out that this is a public forum.

Won’t people figure out or can’t they figure out who we are and kidnap us and hold us for ransom.

(yeah I may have had a few stalkers in my life previously, and might have had to move to a different state to hide...)  And I also might be a tad bit apprehensive. 🤔🤭

7 minutes ago, ScaryMary said:

I’m not worried about being kidnapped ScaryMary .. I’m too old lol😁

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Master Oogway said:

For YEARS I was never really a drinker, but recently I have gotten into cigars and they go GREAT with a cognac or whiskey. 

Same here, Sam Axe is by far a bigger drinker than I am. I do like a good Scotch now and then. But for the most part I am trying to get in shape. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

I do not think you will have to worry about that if you keep a low profile after this hits. There will be plenty of people seeking the spot light that should draw any attention from us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Well...everyone must be down....I get it...August is a slow month...

But as Adam said....would love to see talks about the HCL moving forward...

September or early October 2019.. ..is the time we go to Maui and

sip on Mai Tai's on the Beach in Kaanapali....watching the SunSet

over the Horizon....

Cheers Bro's....👍

Bros r nvr down...

:rodeo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

Remember my name. I'l cover ur back in Maui.....(if I'm sober) :D

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 3