Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 7

6ly410

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I actually take this as a sign that we are almost there.... Most of the Dinar community has lost hope or given up. It’s always darkest before the dawn... This may end up being a Non-event (meaning no media attention, no fanfare, just a rate change and tons of moving parts behind the geo political landscape.) We go to the bank, OSI etc. and quietly sail off into the sunset ;)

Absolutely agree with you brother. On another note I believe we will get one more AFC Championship under our belt this year and Super Bowl birth. I'm not calling it quite yet on the super bowl but we for sure have the AFC Locked down! As long as Brady and Belichick are there I have no worries! 😊

• Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Absolutely agree with you brother. On another note I believe we will get one more AFC Championship under our belt this year and Super Bowl birth. I'm not calling it quite yet on the super bowl but we for sure have the AFC Locked down! As long as Brady and Belichick are there I have no worries! 😊

Would be fantastic! On all counts 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I actually take this as a sign that we are almost there.... Most of the Dinar community has lost hope or given up. It’s always darkest before the dawn... This may end up being a Non-event (meaning no media attention, no fanfare, just a rate change and tons of moving parts behind the geo political landscape.) We go to the bank, OSI etc. and quietly sail off into the sunset ;)

See you in OSI in a few days. :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, chris2028 said:

Not this year bro. Pats will make the Conf champ game but Chiefs will take it this time. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

See you in OSI in a few days. 

Hope to meet you and some of the other fine  DV’ers in Maui in the next year or whenever we decide the time and exact place to have. the big Party!,

7EE290D9-EB58-4983-B8A3-E3718D684DA6.gif.d3cce5aa57bbfa47e6e1dc9bd9c3e2d8.gif   A0D2A838-900A-4EE4-A56A-C556B6E30B6C.gif.1bf39ad64c3e1e871872eb3f3ecae0b1.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I like you so I’m gonna let this slide.... I didn’t even Red Ruby your post! Lol 

lmao..yoo I love the Pats man they cash me good $ every year..But i think the extra year under the youth of the Chiefs offense will be the difference...I can't stand them Chiefs fans smh lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Arceo said:

lmao..yoo I love the Pats man they cash me good $ every year..But i think the extra year under the youth of the Chiefs offense will be the difference...I can't stand them Chiefs fans smh lol

One of my dear friends is a chiefs fan as she originally from there.... I forgive her and we just have a “Don’t ask, Don’t tell” policy ;) 

• Haha 1

A Thug posting

LINK

Change: The KRG will yield to Baghdad and agree to its terms on oil exports and ports

%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-696x435.jpg

27th August, 2019

The Kurdish change movement, on Tuesday, the government of the region's acquiescence to the dialogue and the conditions of the central government to export oil and controversial points in the budget and border outlets, attributing it to the deficit of Kurdistan and economic failure in recent years.

The leader of the change and a member of Kurdistan's former parliament Piston Faeq to / information /, "The government of the region recently realized that the deteriorating economic situation and the outcome of things caused by the policy of intransigence and its inability to manage and walk Kurdistan economically without the central government in Baghdad." He added that "Kurdistan will acquiesce to the door of dialogue, understanding and agreement with Baghdad on all controversial points in the budget for the export of oil and border ports and conditions set by Baghdad."

He said that "the region will hand over oil imports to Baghdad in exchange for his rights in the budget after his government realized the crisis and the inability to provide the salaries of employees without the central government."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

The KRG will yield to Baghdad and agree to its terms on oil exports and ports

Chuck, this news Is huge!!!  17% Finally

1DE33F83-CC5D-4EF4-886B-7ACF7FDF9898.gif.3bc699bfdffa7c799d26e2b17048cdba.gif

I mean this is big, like, massive news!!!

45915CED-AACF-4B2A-BC08-2F6ABE887594.gif.630cc6a6e54a1293b5ca00fda0c3d7f4.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2