Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Direct Solar of America Inks Partnership With the Fastest Growing Real Estate Brokerage My Home Group

bostonangler

Direct Solar and My Home Group Partnership Provides Homeowners with New Value Add Services

Phoenix, Arizona--(Newsfile Corp. - August 26, 2019) - Direct Solar, a subsidiary of SinglePoint (OTCQB: SING), is pleased to announce the signing of a partnership with My Home Group Real Estate, LLC., the #1 fastest growing residential real estate brokerage in Arizona, the 2nd fastest in the nation, and has been named "A fastest growing company" by Inc 500 five years in a row.

For more information please call: 844.850.5909

With this new partnership, My Home Group Agents can provide alternative energy options for homeowners that are eco-conscious, searching for cleaner and alternative fuel systems, looking to reduce their reliance on the grid, and the search to reduce the burden of higher and higher utility bills.

Cannot view this image? Visit: https://media.zenfs.com/en-us/newsfile_64/3785c1dc6e41e9c0c8750d540c4ab6d1

More

Direct Solar My Home Group Gameday Ad

To view an enhanced version of this ad, please visit:
https://media.zenfs.com/en-us/newsfile_64/3785c1dc6e41e9c0c8750d540c4ab6d1

Our first partnership action is to support 47 High Schools in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, and Waco in their Fall sports programs through sponsorship. Our first gameday ad recently launched in many of the school's Varsity Football Programs. Additionally, any solar system sold in these school districts, between August 1st and December 31st, 2019 will provide a $250 donation to the Fall Sports Booster Program.

Cannot view this image? Visit: https://media.zenfs.com/en-us/newsfile_64/69595083c6845a5861a4e7016df93592

More

My Home Group logo

To view an enhanced version of this logo, please visit:
https://media.zenfs.com/en-us/newsfile_64/69595083c6845a5861a4e7016df93592

My Home Group's nationwide network of over 2300 real estate agents can encourage alternative energy solutions to their buyers and know that the solar installation process will be as seamless as the home buying process.

"To be competitive in today's residential market, real estate professionals need to provide a best-in-class service to buyers providing more options during the buying process," according to Aaron Pierson, Chief Marketing Officer. "This partnership enables homeowners to invest in upgrading the value of their homes immediately and make a long-term commitment to sustainability. This will enable our real estate professionals the flexibility to recommend solutions to the clients that want answers before the close on their new residence."

My Home Group's agents have the option to be cross-trained and certified in alternative energy options specifically solar programs available to homeowners in their area. "Alternative energy solutions such as solar power continues to expand as consumers, in the pursuit of energy liberation, progressively migrate toward cleaner, greener forms of power," states Joe Hertzbach, National Marketing Director at Direct Solar. "One of the highest costs in the solar business and the real estate buying/selling business is the sales process and when you can increase your closing ratio through effective partnerships, a dramatic return on investment will transpire.

According to the U.S. Solar Market Insight Report by the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), in Q1 2019, the U.S. solar market surpassed 2 million installations - just three years after the market surpassed the 1 million installation milestone. The industry is expected to hit 3 million installations in 2021 and 4 million installations in 2023. This is a result of increased demand by consumers due to reduced installation costs as well as increasing environmental awareness which is driving the adoption of cost-efficient alternative and renewable forms of energy over conventional energy sources.

Direct Solar of America manages the end-to-end solar process for the consumer from finding the best and most affordable solar option, simple financing options at competitive rates, and ensuring complete installation satisfaction. Direct Solar of America safeguards the entire process of installation, to deliver the easiest and most expedient experience of switching to solar energy for the consumer when they need it, where they need it, and at the best price.

Direct Solar of America also promises savings to consumers who make the switch to solar energy in which consumers can save as much as 50% on their monthly electric bills, plus other savings in the form of tax and financial incentives.

"When a My Home Group real estate professional recommends solar power and the consumer signs up with Direct Solar of America, not only do they get regionally vetted and highly rated installers, with over 3500 residential installations, they get the satisfaction of knowing that they are doing business with a company that shares their values," states Pablo Diaz, CEO and Founder of Direct Solar of America and Direct Solar Capital.

To learn more about Direct Solar of America's residential and commercial solutions, visit https://www.directsolaramerica.com or call 844.850.5909. For more information about buying or selling a home or becoming a real estate agent visit https://directsolaramerica.com/mhg

About Direct Solar

Direct Solar is a subsidiary of SinglePoint Inc, a technology and acquisition company. (OTCQB: SING). Direct Solar America is a solar energy brokerage with more than 3,500 home installations, which has enabled residential solar customers to shop for options in order to find the best option for the home. Like Rocket Mortgage or Lending Tree, Direct Solar representatives provide homeowners with a variety of financing and service providers; this has made the process of buying solar much easier for homeowners. Direct Solar is operational in eight states and continues to expand its residential solar footprint. Direct Solar Commercial serves customers that own and/or manage commercial properties. Along with Direct Solar Capital, an alternative energy financing solution, commercial projects have access to $50,000 to $3 million in funding for solar installations.

GO SING!!!!

B/A

Solyndra was a manufacturer of cylindrical panels of copper indium gallium selenide(CIGS) thin film solar cells based in Fremont, California. Although the company was once touted for its unusual technology, plummeting silicon prices led to the company's being unable to compete with conventional solar panels made of crystalline silicon.[1] The company filed for bankruptcy on September 1, 2011

This company receive 500 million dollars from the Obama Administration. Only to go bankrupt shortly after 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Solyndra was a manufacturer of cylindrical panels of copper indium gallium selenide(CIGS) thin film solar cells based in Fremont, California. Although the company was once touted for its unusual technology, plummeting silicon prices led to the company's being unable to compete with conventional solar panels made of crystalline silicon.[1] The company filed for bankruptcy on September 1, 2011

This company receive 500 million dollars from the Obama Administration. Only to go bankrupt shortly after 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

Oh I thought you were talking about a good company... I know of several solar companies that went down. That's why I like the SING approach. They are in the financing end of solar not manufacturing. They just purchased Direct Solar and have several large deals. It is a penny stock and crazy risky, but could be a good deal... A year or two ago, SING went from something like :05 to :17... That was one of my good hits among many not so good ones...

B/a

15 hours ago, whatsfordinar? said:

I thought we were heading for the 'mother of all crashes'-?….

We very well could be, but for every seller there is a buyer... Buy low sell high. If you've made any gains there is never a bad time to take profits and keep your money ready for the next buying opportunity... Book your profits... Thinking a stock will go up forever is not a strategy, it is wishful thinking. JMHO

B/A

Thanks BA, like you I have had a couple of big runner penny stocks, but have also had many more that went nowhere. I do hope SING will increase in value over the coming months and years. They seem to be doing things methodically and deliberately. This seems to be a good thing. Now if we could get a significant rise in the stock/😊:crossedfingers:

• Thanks 1