Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Father Passed Away Looking to sell his IQD

My name is Robert Montgomery, my father (RL Montgomery) was a member of this group and has quite a few million in IQD, as far as I can tell they are uncirculated and have paperwork with them.

My siblings and I are looking to sell them at a fair market price, as we are not interested in joining any groups.

If your interested in purchasing all of them, please email me @ larrym1959.lm@gmail.com.

I can take pictures and do a formal count.

Just let me know via the email address above, we are not looking to split them up, looking for someone to take the entire batch in one purchase.

Thank you and God Bless you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My condolences Robert Montgomery on your loss. I too have lost family to CA waiting on this with hopes of helping them. 

Right now 25K notes uncirculated are going for $1049.00 for a mil. Thought you should know. 

Don't settle for the lowest offer. Maybe hang on to a mil just in case this happens.

May God be with you and your family. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Condolences Robert on the passing of your Dad. Not trying to tell you what to do, but your Dad believed in this Investment as do many of us here. It has not gone as smoothly or as rapidly as we all would've liked. I do not know how much dinar your Dad had, but if you need to sell, then fine but I would consider keeping 500,000 to 1 million minimum. Very positive things are happening at the moment (more than at any time since I invested 12 years ago). If were to come out at 10 cents 500,000 would put $50,000 in your family's account. Just something for your consideration.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Additional condolences, Robert, to you and your family. I would repeat some of the sentiment listed above. Your father believed in this 'investment'. Yes, it has had it's ups and downs, fits and starts. But at some point it will have substantial value. I would suggest you sell all you can (not on eBay though) but hold some out in honor of your dad's patience and faith. When it does revalue, then donate that revalued amount to a favorite charity, in his name. I know he would be looking down, with pleasure, and perhaps a celebratory fist pump, that IT finally happened. Tonight I toast to your dad's faith in this, as the rest of us continue to hold out hope. Best wishes on the sale. Rest in Peace, Robert Sr.

Image result for rest in peace images

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I got into this investment after the VA screwed my Dad over and he passed a year later in 2012.

He grew up during the depression and I wanted to make up for it.

Your Dad wanted to make a better future for your family.

May I suggest unless you are in dire finacial straits that you hang in there a bit longer.

Just my 2 cents. I take care of my mom right now and I think we are close.

My late Dad has talked me out of selling a few times

We ain't going into that. It's a God thing.

But just think about why your Dad got into this investment in the first place

God Bless!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

My Condolences my friend, it's such a hard time, I have recently lost my father then my mum passed I know I'm lost after all my time was taken up with caring for them both and would not have had it any other way my friend. 

Get in touch if you want chat. 

Believe in YOURSELF. 

Believe in RV. 

Believe in the FUTURE. 

• Like 1

I and my siblings would like to personally thank each and everyone of you for your heartfelt condolences.

I fully understand each of the responses that are telling us not to sell, as our father believed in the future of the Dinar.

Thank you.

I would like to thank Chic Fortna for purchasing these from us. He is a really great guy and the purchase went without a hitch, I fully recommend him to anyone looking to sell. He is a member of this forum and his info is in one of the responses above.

Once again thank you ALL for your responses and condolences, and God Bless each and everyone of you.

Robert Montgomery 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Our prayers go out to you and your family.  Having worked through the loss of 2 dads, father and step-father, I clearly understand what you are going through.  The best advice that I have received and given in the past is “do not make any hasty decisions about anything.”  Your dad saw value in the investments he has made.  I am not speaking for your dad in any way in what I am about to say.  I believe, if you were to poll the majority of this group over 50, you will find that this investment is being done largely to establish a legacy for our families.  I wholeheartedly agree with Stelardoc, hold onto this investment.  Your dad may have one more thing to bless your entire family, for which you might have been unaware.  May our Lord’s. peace and comfort be experienced by all of you.

• Upvote 4