Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Climate change lies exposed; Jones & Company

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Yup another record breaking hurricane unlike anything recorded in Bahama history...

Not so it was the 2nd biggest in their history: The 1932 Bahamas hurricane, also known as the Great Abaco hurricane of 1932,[1] was a large and powerful Category 5 hurricanethat struck the Bahamas at peak intensity of 160 mph winds...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1932_Bahamas_hurricane

many other references could be looked at too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And so we sit and whine about the climate. 1st Global cooling in the 70's, then global warning in the 90s and for 15 years after that. NONE of that flew, so we now go to climate change. PERFECT, because the climate changes everyday. You complain about smog and other pollution that is caused by man. We in the USA are the least polluted country on earth. Still you want to take action and do more clean up, I have no problem with that at all. What I do have a problem with, is these Climate Change Fools yapping about man made GW. BS. How arrogant and condescending to think we have the power to change anything dealing with Mother Nature. One eruption of a large volcano gives off more pollution in the atmosphere, than all the pollution we in the US give off in a year. We have no control over earthquakes, hurricanes volcanos etc. Could NOT possibly be sun flares, earth's rotational variation, etc.? Are we responsible for the polar shifts that scientists are predicting? The whole Damn GW sham is just that. A way for the globalists to control your life, by scaring the shiite out of you and trying to get you to voluntarily give up more of your freedoms. Not too mention another way to tax your arse into oblivion. Wake up people. Me thinks we have a much to high opinion of ourselves and our powers as humans. Get too cocky and nature will shut you down!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Not so it was the 2nd biggest in their history: The 1932 Bahamas hurricane, also known as the Great Abaco hurricane of 1932,[1] was a large and powerful Category 5 hurricanethat struck the Bahamas at peak intensity of 160 mph winds...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1932_Bahamas_hurricane

many other references could be looked at too.

Oh my.....I've never even heard of a Category 5 hurricane....that seems very bigly......is there such a thing?  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

In the original language the Bible verses people use to show God controlling is actually God saying "I will allow . .".  See Deuteronomy 28 for the blessings and curses.  Jesus functioned on Earth as a man full of the Holy Spirit.  He told us to do as He did.  Evil comes, and we rebuke it.  Not everything that happens is His will and certainly not His doing.

You are correct, God does allow things to happen but there are also things that God has ordained before the foundation of the earth.

1.  Gods permissive will... God let's or allows things to happen.  God allows man to willfully to sin.  Like with Josephs brothers  but it is never outside of Gods secretive will.  He allows these things to accomplish his ends in and thru us.  He allows things to happen that he takes no pleasure in but brings about the results that he that he so demands.

2.  Gods decretive will...is his purpose or his plan.  It is decreed by God.  Nothing can or thwart that plan. He has foreordained it from the beginning of time.  In fact these are his plans that he has not disclosed to us.. The Bible tells us that there are some things we are not to know...these things are Gods and Gods alone to know.

3.   Gods perceptive will...this is his will that he has reveal to us in his word(the Bible)  ..this will is our resonsibilty, our duty.  The things reveal in his word are the things he wants us to do.  In fact be are obligated to do his perceptive will altho he has given us the ability to disobey.  He gives us his reveal or perceptive will that we may walk in holiness and be more like him.

all of this is yet again to say that natural disaster and or the weather does not have a mind of it's own.  It has no mind to reason with.  It has to have a force and the only force that can control it is its maker which is God almighty.   Man may choose his final eternity either heaven or hell but man will not choose the weather.....Even if the devil tried to control the weather the devil would have to have Gods permission.  After all the devil is Gods devil.  God is his maker.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Category 5 hurricanethat struck the Bahamas at peak intensity of 160 mph winds...

I guess they will be updating Wikipedia after this weekend... LOL

Hurricane Dorian
2019 tropical cyclone

Description

Hurricane Dorian is a strong tropical cyclone currently affecting the Bahamas and the Southeastern United States. The fourth named storm, second hurricane, and first major hurricane of the 2019 Atlantic hurricane season, Dorian developed from a tropical wave on August 24 in the Central Atlantic. Wikipedia

Category: Category 5 Hurricane (SSHWS) Trending
Highest wind speed: 183 mph
Date: August 24, 2019
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On Monday, Hurricane Dorian slammed into the Abacos Islands in the Bahamas as an incredibly powerful Category 5 hurricane, with howling winds in excess of 185 mph and gusts up to 220 mph. The storm brought with it a surge — coastal flooding — of 18-to-23 feet above normal tide.

Dorian is estimated to be the second-most-powerful hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic Ocean and ties the record for the most-powerful storm to make landfall, according to the National Weather Service. Preliminary reports from the Abacos Islands show extreme devastation.

The storm weakened slightly and was (very slowly) moving through Grand Bahama Island on Monday, with winds gusting over 200 mph and 18-to-23 feet of coastal flooding. Plus, the forward motion of the storm nearly stalled, moving west at just 1 mph. The slower a storm moves, the more time it has to destroy communities in its path; it’s a worst-case scenario for a hurricane. Five people have been reported dead due to the storm and the Red Cross estimates 13,000 homes have been severely damaged or destroyed.

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2019/9/2/20844602/hurricane-dorian-florida-forecast-track-rainfall-windspeed-georgia-carolinas-bahamas

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

You are correct, God does allow things to happen but there are also things that God has ordained before the foundation of the earth.

1.  Gods permissive will... God let's or allows things to happen.  God allows man to willfully to sin.  Like with Josephs brothers  but it is never outside of Gods secretive will.  He allows these things to accomplish his ends in and thru us.  He allows things to happen that he takes no pleasure in but brings about the results that he that he so demands.

2.  Gods decretive will...is his purpose or his plan.  It is decreed by God.  Nothing can or thwart that plan. He has foreordained it from the beginning of time.  In fact these are his plans that he has not disclosed to us.. The Bible tells us that there are some things we are not to know...these things are Gods and Gods alone to know.

3.   Gods perceptive will...this is his will that he has reveal to us in his word(the Bible)  ..this will is our resonsibilty, our duty.  The things reveal in his word are the things he wants us to do.  In fact be are obligated to do his perceptive will altho he has given us the ability to disobey.  He gives us his reveal or perceptive will that we may walk in holiness and be more like him.

all of this is yet again to say that natural disaster and or the weather does not have a mind of it's own.  It has no mind to reason with.  It has to have a force and the only force that can control it is its maker which is God almighty.   Man may choose his final eternity either heaven or hell but man will not choose the weather.....Even if the devil tried to control the weather the devil would have to have Gods permission.  After all the devil is Gods devil.  God is his maker.

Learning, in all this, you never answered my question.  But you are correct in that God allows evil when the hedge of protection is removed.  God gave the devil free will, as He has given us.  We are not all His children.  God does not use the devil.  I'm done here - moving on.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

On Monday, Hurricane Dorian slammed into the Abacos Islands in the Bahamas as an incredibly powerful Category 5 hurricane, with howling winds in excess of 185 mph and gusts up to 220 mph. The storm brought with it a surge — coastal flooding — of 18-to-23 feet above normal tide.

Dorian triggers massive flooding in Bahamas; at least 5 dead

Then APNews goes on to say:

"The fearsome Category 4 storm slowed almost to a standstill as it shredded roofs, hurled cars and forced even rescue crews to take shelter until the onslaught passed."

And since I don't have a doppler radar I can not tell you just how fast the wids speeds were and are right now.

So I'll take your word for it.

Maybe you can update wiki for us....

https://apnews.com/02c093eb6ce24d24a959e6d87088590a

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Learning, in all this, you never answered my question.  But you are correct in that God allows evil when the hedge of protection is removed.  God gave the devil free will, as He has given us.  We are not all His children.  God does not use the devil.  I'm done here - moving on.

oh but I did answer your question the best I understood your asking.  You never clarified your question.  And God does use the devil's evil to bring about Gods plans.  As in Joseph as stated before,  the devil prompted Joseph's  brothers to sell him because of hate and jealously but God used the devils evil to bring about good for the nation in a time of famine.  Joseph even said "you meant this as evil but God used it for good." Gods plans cannot and will not be thwarted.  Same would hold true with the crucifixion.  Judas was used by the devil to get rid of Christ, thinking that he would thwart all of Gods plans.  But the devil thought wrong, this was Gods plans all along.  God is sovereign which mean he is over all things.

just one more note here.  I have read Deuteronomy  28 and yes there are blessings and curses.  Who causes or who gives those blessings and curses?  GOD DOES depending on Israel......now take a look at Isaiah 57:7 "I form the light and create darkness.  I MAKE PEACE AND CREATE CALAMITY.  I THE LORD, DO ALL THESE THINGS."  Capitol letters mine.  But once again God gives blessings and God brings judgment or calamity accordingly to the actions of his people. Again these were blessings and curses that only he could bring about but he used the action of people to do so and bring about his WILL......All I can say is God is over all, he is sovereign over all and he makes sure we know it by reading his word.  Over and over again he assures us that he is the almighty. Nothing will thwart his plans and he will use you, me, evil and even the devils plans to bring about the ends to his means and plans.  Please understand, God did not create evil or sin but he controls what he allows and what he does not and it's all for his glory.......amen

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you believe in the science behind cyclical climate change, but disagree in the science behind man affecting the climate?  

GO RV, then BV

Yep...sure do...these same things have happened in the past, way before the industrial revolution. That has been proven by science too. When you look at how they measure ozone and all the other things in our atmosphere and compare it to a clock and time, science has only been able to measure it for a minute and are trying to predict next week with it. But they can look back into last month and see the history of the climate through things left behind; ie glacier ice and fossils, etc.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Umb,  we are talking about natural disasters not pollution..Pollution can be controlled by man given a better quality of living but God is in control of the weather..  do you really think scientists have more knowledge over the weather than God.

Hello LAIC....Sorry if  I didn't express myself more properly...I too meant to say disasters ( besides pollution which is 100% man-made)

Like the floods killing 100's if not 1,000's in India every year and lots of other bad things happening which kill lots and lots of innocent Folks every year on planet Earth

Again...I do not doubt at all that God ( He's Almighty, so....) has /possesses  ALL THE KNOWLEDGE ON EVERYTHING  much more than all the scientists combined...He is God after all and so in this belief and faith , it's only normal and even logical to think such a thing.....

I mean  at least in this world /planet ( and maybe on others, unless other planets and solar systems and galaxies have diff types of Gods...We cannot know that....What type of God can have a People  living, let's say, 100,000 light-years away from us????)

But again if He's all Goodness and Love ( as believers state) and if all things happening  , good, bad, terrible and wonderful depend on His Will ( so Believers state and I do respect that)...

Then ....why oh why would He ( in his Infinite Goodness, Love and Knowledge and capability of changing all the things if so He might choose)  let  all those disasters happen which cause the death of lots of innocent people ( usually already poor and with a tough life....)????

I deem it normal to wonder about it ( in the total respect of someone's creed of course)

I know this is all rational thinking and reasoning ...While Faith is by its own definition an irrational thing...But personally , even when I was a kid going to Sunday school...I had always the feeling the a few things weren't adding up at all ...And the answers my priest would give me ( even if I was a child) would never get me completely convinced  ( but I would let it go of course as there was no reason to go on  and it'd have been useless  for a kid to start an argument on God and Religion with a priest anyway)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:14 AM, umbertino said:

I do respect all your opinions ( even though I know I'm not getting same back...But that's fine...) but do not share them at all as it's not ( so far at least) mandatory to do so

Time will tell........We'll see......

In the meantime let's pray that this issue won't get worse ( or much worse) or else there won't be anyting to discuss on anymore......For obvious reasons.......

There is not worse deaf than the one who refuses ( awarely) to hear and there's no worse blind than the one refusing to see.....

I DO KNOW / REALIZE THAT WHAT I JUST WROTE ABOVE WORKS BOTH WAYS AND I DO ACCEPT THAT IN FULL..... Or else it wouldn't make sense

Best to all of us .....and may God protect us from whatever Nature has in store for us humans and this Planet......

SO says the man that gets his facts from "the guardian" ....smh

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Hello LAIC....Sorry if  I didn't express myself more properly...I too meant to say disasters ( besides pollution which is 100% man-made)

Like the floods killing 100's if not 1,000's in India every year and lots of other bad things happening which kill lots and lots of innocent Folks every year on planet Earth

Again...I do not doubt at all that God ( He's Almighty, so....) has /possesses  ALL THE KNOWLEDGE ON EVERYTHING  much more than all the scientists combined...He is God after all and so in this belief and faith , it's only normal and even logical to think such a thing.....

I mean  at least in this world /planet ( and maybe on others, unless other planets and solar systems and galaxies have diff types of Gods...We cannot know that....What type of God can have a People  living, let's say, 100,000 light-years away from us????)

But again if He's all Goodness and Love ( as believers state) and if all things happening  , good, bad, terrible and wonderful depend on His Will ( so Believers state and I do respect that)...

Then ....why oh why would He ( in his Infinite Goodness, Love and Knowledge and capability of changing all the things if so He might choose)  let  all those disasters happen which cause the death of lots of innocent people ( usually already poor and with a tough life....)????

I deem it normal to wonder about it ( in the total respect of someone's creed of course)

I know this is all rational thinking and reasoning ...While Faith is by its own definition an irrational thing...But personally , even when I was a kid going to Sunday school...I had always the feeling the a few things weren't adding up at all ...And the answers my priest would give me ( even if I was a child) would never get me completely convinced  ( but I would let it go of course as there was no reason to go on  and it'd have been useless  for a kid to start an argument on God and Religion with a priest anyway)

Umb....I'm  out of greenies and trophies right now but I will check ya tomorrow. 

But to give a answer to you question, I have to go to the word of God and what he has revealed to us.

It is SIN and none of us are innocent or free from it.  The Bible tells us that God is good, he is wise, all knowing, all loving, all merciful  and all powerful just as you indicated.  So, you ask how can He allow so much suffering, pain, evil and even death.  If we are to believe the Bible, which I do, we must go back to the very beginning.  In Genesis we find that God made all of creation in 6 days and He said it was "very good" (Genesis 1:31) Gods creation wasn't  broken or marred with sin but was upheld perfectly by Him.  But Umb, it didn't  stay that way because he had made Adam and Eve and He gave the the choice of being obedient to Him or to be disobedient to Him.  He told them His expectations.  He told them what they could and could not do......they chose disobedience and to follow the evils of satan which God directly told them not to do.  You know the story.  The punishment of disobedience and rebellion was death. (Genesis 2:17/ 3:1-24.)  Gods creation had become broken after this sin, not just broken for man but Gods whole creation.

Did you know in a Bibical view that death isn't  a natural part of our world: death is actually an intruder and a enemy to the world brought on by Satan and our very own sin and rebellion. (1Corinthian 15:26). It is because of the 1st man Adam that we suffer from pain, disease and death (Roman's 8:22) Adam was given headship over all mankind.   With his disobedience came original sin that has been imputed to every man, woman and child born.  God gave fair warning but sadly Adam disobeyed therefore we could and should say God is not responsible for pain, suffering and death that is all around us but WE are responsible for it because of our sin in Adam. (Original sin) .  Our problems doesn't  rest on God but it rest squarely on the shoulders of mankind in our rebellion against our Creator.  The Bible tells us that "there is none that is good, no not one."   You and I and everyone ever born deserve death,  we deserve His wrath, we are sinners and rebellious against our maker.  That's why God sent Jesus, because of His love and His mercy for us.  Hs is willing to forgive mankind only because Jesus Christ lived the life full of obedience and righteousness that God demanded for eternal life with Him from the beginning.  Jesus met and fullfilled ever requirement that Adam failed.  I know I have expressed the cross and Jesus our Saviour to you before so I know that you know what I'm speaking of.

Umb, this life will always have pain, suffering and death.  Even as believes we still have a sinful nature.    BUt Jesus died for us so that we may have the life that he had promised Adam if Adam had of been obedient to His word.  Free of suffering, pain and death.  Jesus paid the price for you and me.  He suffered the wrath that you and I deserve in our rebellion.  When this ole world is gone and IT IS COMING TO A END SOMEDAY.  GOD SAYS SO.  But all that believe in Gods revelation to us and the gospel of our Lord Jesus will suffer no more.  There will be no more death, no more pain.  There will be no more sin, disobedience or rebellion against our Creator.  We will live in perfect unity in the new heavens and the new earth with Him our God that we love and glorify for His holy attributes.  Unbelievers of Gods word will find themselves in eternal hell....you think pain and suffering is bad now.  Oh I have no words for this torment that unbelievers will be face with but like I said there will be no more death.  Torment and hell will be for eternity without death also.

But until then and it is coming, the simple answer to you question is of our own making and that making is SIN.

I only believe in One (1) God so I have no voice about other gods or other beings in other parts of the universe that you spoke of.  The Bible speaks nothing/naught of these things.  Therefore I cannot believe of these things existence.

I pray I have made this understandable to you.  Umb, these are the things that God has revealed to us in His word.  It's up to us to hear and run towards His voice and heed every word in His holy book.  We all must run quickly as we know not when He may return.  With the shape this ole world is in and the evil that lurks around every corner it could be any moment that's why He tells us to seek and not put off as there may not be a tomorrow.

• Thanks 2

SOURCE: Sky News Australia

Some on this thread have provided 'evidence' to prove that the Earth is getting warmer. Here is 'evidence' to prove that the Earth is getting colder. So which is it?

Anyone, and I repeat, anyone who makes the claim that they can definitively make the correlation between the Earth's Climate and 'Man-made' activities is a Charlatan and a 'snake oil salesman'.

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Anyone, and I repeat, anyone who makes the claim that they can definitively make the correlation between the Earth's Climate and 'Man-made' activities is a Charlatan and a 'snake oil salesman'.

Indy

Those are pretty biting words, Indy......You aren't a climatologist or earth scientist by chance are you?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

Some on this thread have provided 'evidence' to prove that the Earth is getting warmer. Here is 'evidence' to prove that the Earth is getting colder. So which is it?

Indy

Buuuuut Al Gore said it was so..........................so it must be true..................right?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Umb....I'm  out of greenies and trophies right now but I will check ya tomorrow. 

But to give a answer to you question, I have to go to the word of God and what he has revealed to us.

It is SIN and none of us are innocent or free from it.  The Bible tells us that God is good, he is wise, all knowing, all loving, all merciful  and all powerful just as you indicated.  So, you ask how can He allow so much suffering, pain, evil and even death.  If we are to believe the Bible, which I do, we must go back to the very beginning.  In Genesis we find that God made all of creation in 6 days and He said it was "very good" (Genesis 1:31) Gods creation wasn't  broken or marred with sin but was upheld perfectly by Him.  But Umb, it didn't  stay that way because he had made Adam and Eve and He gave the the choice of being obedient to Him or to be disobedient to Him.  He told them His expectations.  He told them what they could and could not do......they chose disobedience and to follow the evils of satan which God directly told them not to do.  You know the story.  The punishment of disobedience and rebellion was death. (Genesis 2:17/ 3:1-24.)  Gods creation had become broken after this sin, not just broken for man but Gods whole creation.

Did you know in a Bibical view that death isn't  a natural part of our world: death is actually an intruder and a enemy to the world brought on by Satan and our very own sin and rebellion. (1Corinthian 15:26). It is because of the 1st man Adam that we suffer from pain, disease and death (Roman's 8:22) Adam was given headship over all mankind.   With his disobedience came original sin that has been imputed to every man, woman and child born.  God gave fair warning but sadly Adam disobeyed therefore we could and should say God is not responsible for pain, suffering and death that is all around us but WE are responsible for it because of our sin in Adam. (Original sin) .  Our problems doesn't  rest on God but it rest squarely on the shoulders of mankind in our rebellion against our Creator.  The Bible tells us that "there is none that is good, no not one."   You and I and everyone ever born deserve death,  we deserve His wrath, we are sinners and rebellious against our maker.  That's why God sent Jesus, because of His love and His mercy for us.  Hs is willing to forgive mankind only because Jesus Christ lived the life full of obedience and righteousness that God demanded for eternal life with Him from the beginning.  Jesus met and fullfilled ever requirement that Adam failed.  I know I have expressed the cross and Jesus our Saviour to you before so I know that you know what I'm speaking of.

Umb, this life will always have pain, suffering and death.  Even as believes we still have a sinful nature.    BUt Jesus died for us so that we may have the life that he had promised Adam if Adam had of been obedient to His word.  Free of suffering, pain and death.  Jesus paid the price for you and me.  He suffered the wrath that you and I deserve in our rebellion.  When this ole world is gone and IT IS COMING TO A END SOMEDAY.  GOD SAYS SO.  But all that believe in Gods revelation to us and the gospel of our Lord Jesus will suffer no more.  There will be no more death, no more pain.  There will be no more sin, disobedience or rebellion against our Creator.  We will live in perfect unity in the new heavens and the new earth with Him our God that we love and glorify for His holy attributes.  Unbelievers of Gods word will find themselves in eternal hell....you think pain and suffering is bad now.  Oh I have no words for this torment that unbelievers will be face with but like I said there will be no more death.  Torment and hell will be for eternity without death also.

But until then and it is coming, the simple answer to you question is of our own making and that making is SIN.

I only believe in One (1) God so I have no voice about other gods or other beings in other parts of the universe that you spoke of.  The Bible speaks nothing/naught of these things.  Therefore I cannot believe of these things existence.

I pray I have made this understandable to you.  Umb, these are the things that God has revealed to us in His word.  It's up to us to hear and run towards His voice and heed every word in His holy book.  We all must run quickly as we know not when He may return.  With the shape this ole world is in and the evil that lurks around every corner it could be any moment that's why He tells us to seek and not put off as there may not be a tomorrow.

A plus from me, LAIC....Thanks for your very (that is clear) heart-felt post which I can only respect...

I admit I don't know much about the Bible ( I can always put a remedy to that by buying one and read it, I know or do that here on the Internet) as most of us in Italy only rely on the Gospels ( in Sunday school and also in Church  since when the Priest  starts his Sermon in Mass  he always starts with a piece from the Gospels and then he will comment on it.....Gospels which are only a small part of the Bible

Now ( after reading your interesting pst) I am extremely upset, angry and really bugged with those 2...Adam & Eve.....They really ruined it badly ( can't use another word as a form of respect to you and all here)  for all of us!!!!!!

My usual luck.......

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Those are pretty biting words, Indy......You aren't a climatologist or earth scientist by chance are you?

GO RV, then BV

No, I am not a 'Climate Scientist', but when the so-called 'Climate Scientists' agree with the two facts pointed out in the thread above, to think of them in any other terms would be negligent on my part or any normal thinking human being. Let me repeat the well known facts that ALL, and i repeat, ALL 'Climate Scientists' agree are TRUE:

1) CO2 makes up 0.04% of the Earth's atmosphere gases (LINK)

2) Only 3% of the CO2 can be attributable to man-made causes.

These two facts alone prove that 'Climate Change' is a farce and the biggest FAKE NEWS story of the century. To put this in perspective, the so-called 'Climate Scientits' want us to believe that of all the gases in the atmosphere, man can influence 0.0012% (3% of 0.04%) of the gases that affect 'Global Warming', and this some how is changing our weather.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Indraman said:

No, I am not a 'Climate Scientist', but when the so-called 'Climate Scientists' agree with the two facts pointed out in the thread above, to think of them in any other terms would be negligent on my part or any normal thinking human being. Let me repeat the well known facts that ALL, and i repeat, ALL 'Climate Scientists' agree are TRUE:

1) CO2 makes up 0.04% of the Earth's atmosphere gases (LINK)

2) Only 3% of the CO2 can be attributable to man-made causes.

These two facts alone prove that 'Climate Change' is a farce and the biggest FAKE NEWS story of the century. To put this in perspective, the so-called 'Climate Scientits' want us to believe that of all the gases in the atmosphere, man can influence 0.0012% (3% of 0.04%) of the gases that affect 'Global Warming', and this some how is changing our weather.

Indy

Seems like you're cherry picking the article when you only use the facts above, but ignore the scientific consensus in the very same article, per the link you provided.  

https://www.space.com/17683-earth-atmosphere.html

Climate and weather

Earth is able to support a wide variety of living beings because of its diverse regional climates, which range from extreme cold at the poles to tropical heat at the Equator. Regional climate is often described as the average weather in a place over more than 30 years. A region's climate is often described, for example, as sunny, windy, dry, or humid. These can also describe the weather in a certain place, but while the weather can change in just a few hours, climate changes over a longer span of time.

Earth's global climate is an average of regional climates. The global climate has cooled and warmed throughout history. Today, we are seeing unusually rapid warming. The scientific consensus is that greenhouse gases, which are increasing because of human activities, are trapping heat in the atmosphere.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

Indy

I can only respect your opinion but do not share it

Best

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1