Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's Family, Friends & Staff Harmed, Threatened.

Luigi1

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Nope. No one forces you to read it. If it was brought by Luigi, and you know he has a history of bringing less than credible news, and you still choose to read and it upsets you then you need to figure out how to avoid his post. May  I suggest placing him on ignore?

Awesome post...That's what I do suggest ( on various threads) to my neggers each & every time...The only logical & sensible thing to do...Or else you ( you , generally speaking) might be taken for a masochist ( someone who enjoys giving him/herself some form of suffering, as he/she gets  a form of perverted pleasure out of it.....pleasure from self-inflicting pain...)...

Some People are peculiar and some are even more peculiar...That's what makes the world go 'round ( besides love and money, I mean...)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That is why you and I understand "That anyone can have an accident" lol.  

Another place I heard about in NJ is / was Paterson...

Once one of the main places for the textile industry there ...Textile industry which went into a total crisis some decades ago, which brought along lots of problems ( poverty, lack of jobs, drugs, more crime etc)

Paterson is also famous for being the hometown of the great American  poet ( Beat Generation) Allen Ginsberg-RIP

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Awesome post...That's what I do suggest ( on various threads) to my neggers each & every time...The only logical & sensible thing to do...Or else you ( you , generally speaking) might be taken for a masochist ( someone who enjoys giving him/herself some form of suffering, as he/she gets  a form of perverted pleasure out of it.....pleasure from self-inflicting pain...)...

Some People are peculiar and some are even more peculiar...That's what makes the world go 'round ( besides love and money, I mean...)

Great minds think alike my friend!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, cranman said:

Nope. No one forces you to read it. If it was brought by Luigi, and you know he has a history of bringing less than credible news, and you still choose to read and it upsets you then you need to figure out how to avoid his post. May  I suggest placing him on ignore?

"Less than credible news"? Really, how about call it as it is, "lies".  Come on.  I would  agree with you if he does it once in a while, but almost every day he posted lies here.  I read all his lies  just to see what kind of lies he brought.  lol

5 minutes ago, jaybake said:

"Less than credible news"? Really, how about call it as it is, "lies".  Come on.  I would  agree with you if he does it once in a while, but almost every day he posted lies here.  I read all his lies  just to see what kind of lies he brought.  lol

Yeah. They're kind of addicting.  Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2019 at 4:51 AM, Master Oogway said:

I've been coming here for years as a lurker and never understood why Luigi's post got egged. It's the rumor section and he just brings rumors. I would always laugh at "not varafied, your opine." lol

Right, MO...

I recall that once (some years ago) when someone told him those words were not written in their proper form...Then he for some days  typed them correctly ( he surely does know how to type them just right, I mean) but then he got back to that "not varafied, your opine." way  on purpose as that became ( that was his decision evidently) his unmistakable trademark and so he willingly kept using those words in that " Luigi's trademark" so to speak form.....

On 8/27/2019 at 8:21 PM, umbertino said:

And don't forget about me!!!! I too understand...Besides staying in Manhattan most of the times while in NYC...I also spent time in Brooklyn , in a nice area not too far from the bridge, near Brooklyn Heights...Cos a female friend of mine (just a friend, nothing more) was so kind to host  me in her apt for awhile......Which to me meant a lot of money spared instead of staying in a hotel.....I used to walk to NYC  every day either by foot via bridge or by subway

You are covered Umbertino.

• Upvote 2

On 8/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, umbertino said:

Another place I heard about in NJ is / was Paterson...

Once one of the main places for the textile industry there ...Textile industry which went into a total crisis some decades ago, which brought along lots of problems ( poverty, lack of jobs, drugs, more crime etc)

Paterson is also famous for being the hometown of the great American  poet ( Beat Generation) Allen Ginsberg-RIP

Paterson is also very close to where I live. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/29/2019 at 5:43 AM, jaybake said:

Hello again Jaybake...I don't know if you happened to  have the time for reading the posts above ( cranman's and mine) about this very issue ...

Again my best bet for you would be to place the guy on your ignore list...That way you won't see his posts anymore ( and you won't get bothered anymore and your day will get brighter and more relaxed...Certainly worth a try, ain't it)...

But if you go that way....Then you can of course reverse that "ignore list" mode any moment  if so you'd decide  and have L. posts appearing again for you to see...Or leave him on ignore forever if so you'd feel inclined...

I know as I happen to have a few folks on my ignore list and ( depending on my mood) I sometimes get them out of ignore mode and/or confirm them on the list  or I might even add more folks...It's super-simple really......

My suggestion  being ( if you want) ..... just give it a try since it's clear that's a problem for you and you can have it completely solved  in less than 5 secs. For your peace of mind...

Best

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Paterson is also very close to where I live. 

Interesting....Memories, memories

There was a time  I had to stay ( for logistics reasons, if you get me) with my US GF of that time (an ebony lady  from NJ) circa 1992 ( I met his family and everything...His Dad being a cop...A good man) and she had reserved a nice room ( almost a small apt) in Parsippany, NJ "Embassy Suites"...A nice place ....as she didn't want to  stay in her own home with her parents for privacy reasons, obviously

So Parsippany was another place I saw in Jersey...And once she took me to a nice restaurant is Morristown, NJ which looked like a nice town to me

Edited by umbertino