Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Luigi1

Guru's Family, Friends & Staff Harmed, Threatened.

Recommended Posts

Luigi says...

Threats & harm should not be used against the Gurus.

Not all Gurus are bad people or liars.

Some are trying to bring intel & news in support of the RV on our behalf.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

 

 

 

23 Aug 2019   From Brent Johnson:   who will be on MarkZ's afternoon stream this coming Tuesday (Aug. 27).

URGENT! IMPORTANT!

As a result of the chaos that came out of incorrect information being posted regarding my verifying 800 numbers, I HAVE HAD FAMILY, FRIEDS & STAFF HARMED.

MY INTENTION WAS ONLY TO HELP PEOPLE get verification of addresses but I HAVE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE RESULTING INSANITY.

THERFORE, I AM WITHDRAWING MY OFFER TO VET ADRESSES BEFORE EXCHANGE. Everyone is going to have to be on his or her own.

  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DIAMOND said:

You feeling nervous, Luigi lol

I haven't heard Luigi make one prediction.  Have you?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well. If you have listened to MZ's stream he has had Mr. C an a couple of times and it sounds more like a Spy Vs Spy who is gonna get who 1st Hour.....the other night Mr. C basically came out and said anyone that had ever messed with him was going to pay the price one way or another, Threatening retribution on a number of people.....If that is the appearance mark wants so be it.

 

He is the Guru that calls it darn near everyday, any moment now waiting for the 800 # and all this talk about Paymasters, Wealth Managers, Chinese Elders and Redemption Centers in Reno......Then come the Magic Mushrooms and CBD talk.

 

It can get pretty Entertaining if you run out of Super Spy DVD's to watch.

 

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cranman said:

I haven't heard Luigi make one prediction.  Have you?

 

You're correct....And threatening anybody is just terrible and despicable ( and criminal). Period

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, umbertino said:

 

You're correct....And threatening anybody is just terrible and despicable ( and criminal). Period

when did I threaten him?

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

You feeling nervous, Luigi lol

Why would he need to feel nervous? It SEEMS that you are implying he makes rumors up and therefore should be worried.  If that's not what you meant , my mistake.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cranman said:

Why would he need to feel nervous? It SEEMS that you are implying he makes rumors up and therefore should be worried.  If that's not what you meant , my mistake.

It SEEMS is a conclusion lol  an your right it is your mistake 

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cranman said:

Awe! A ruby. That hurts. The offender couldn't even bother to say why. Tsk tsk.

an I didnt give you a ruby, it seems your mistaken again , but it seems your mistaken quiet often 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well. If you have listened to MZ's stream he has had Mr. C an a couple of times and it sounds more like a Spy Vs Spy who is gonna get who 1st Hour.....the other night Mr. C basically came out and said anyone that had ever messed with him was going to pay the price one way or another, Threatening retribution on a number of people.....If that is the appearance mark wants so be it.

 

He is the Guru that calls it darn near everyday, any moment now waiting for the 800 # and all this talk about Paymasters, Wealth Managers, Chinese Elders and Redemption Centers in Reno......Then come the Magic Mushrooms and CBD talk.

 

It can get pretty Entertaining if you run out of Super Spy DVD's to watch.

 

Karsten

:twothumbs:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nfire said:

Keep playing with people and they break eventually

Like the say in Jersey, "Anyone can have an accident". 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch...The beatings will continue until moral improves.

Kick 'em while they're down & kick 'em some more. "Dirty laundry"

Ouch!

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

when did I threaten him?

 

Hello Diamond.....Re-read my post please...I was not talking to you, nor about you

 

 Was quoting a cranman  statement related to Luigi's title which said that someone was being threatened and I was expressing my opinion on the fact that someone  might get or actually gets threatened ( him and his family)...I deem that a criminal act.

 

So it has zero, nada, zilch  to do with you

 

You happened to misinterpret my post...No problem

 

Hope I cleared that for you

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cranman said:

Why would he need to feel nervous? It SEEMS that you are implying he makes rumors up and therefore should be worried.  If that's not what you meant , my mistake.

 

Hello cranman...Sorry you got an uncalled for ruby ( most of them are imho)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Like the say in Jersey, "Anyone can have an accident". 

 

Yep.....Voice of wisdom once again....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

an I didnt give you a ruby, it seems your mistaken again , but it seems your mistaken quiet often 

 

I'm seriously glad you're not the "ruby giver" type, Diamond...That shows you're an intelligent individual to me...Above average

 

Ruby giving is senseless to me....JMVHO of course....

 

Best to you and your Family...And have a great Sunday....

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

Guru's Family, Friends & Staff Harmed, Threatened.

End Quote

 

That's obviously wrong/ worrisome/dangerous and should immmediately be investigated and stopped by Police and/or whoever happens to be in charge ( Sheriff Dept, State Police, FBI etc....imho)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, umbertino said:

 

I'm seriously glad you're not the "ruby giver" type, Diamond...That shows you're an intelligent individual to me...Above average

 

Ruby giving is senseless to me....JMVHO of course....

 

Best to you and your Family...And have a great Sunday....

umbertino, givin ruby is just imature, an I only give emerals for good news

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

an I didnt give you a ruby, it seems your mistaken again , but it seems your mistaken quiet often 

Didn't think it was you.  Your mistake,  But yeah, I do mistakenly interpret post the wrong way.  People type like they talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, umbertino said:

 

Hello cranman...Sorry you got an uncalled for ruby ( most of them are imho)

Good morning!  Rubys don't bother me really.  Just feeling ornery and wanted to make fun of them a little.   Couldn't help but be a little childish.  Lol.  Have a great day!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.