Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's Family, Friends & Staff Harmed, Threatened.

Luigi1

I'm seriously glad you're not the "ruby giver" type, Diamond...That shows you're an intelligent individual to me...Above average

Ruby giving is senseless to me....JMVHO of course....

Best to you and your Family...And have a great Sunday....

• Downvote 1

End Quote

F you , stupid negger.... whoever you are.....Get off my back you worm-brained individual once and for all

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's so incredible to me to see how you negger ( or neggers) enjoy so much to  display your stupidity by giving senseless and useless and idiotic uncalled for negs left and right as if there's no tomorrow......

But (again) why am I surprised??????  You are stupid after all.....You can't even know / understand why you act the way you do....So I partly do absolve you...Partly......

Most likely not even your fault.....There are  probably dark spots in your past ( old and recent) that make you act this way....I'm sorry ( seriously) about that......

A good psychiatrist could help you (but before that happening...You must admit first to yourself you got a problem....that's the way it works usually...)  Then the healing process may start......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It's so incredible to me to see how you negger ( or neggers) enjoy so much to  display your stupidity by giving senseless and useless and idiotic uncalled for negs left and right as if there's no tomorrow......

But (again) why am I surprised??????  You are stupid after all.....You can't even know / understand why you act the way you do....So I partly do absolve you...Partly......

Most likely not even your fault.....There are  probably dark spots in your past ( old and recent) that make you act this way....I'm sorry ( seriously) about that......

A good psychiatrist could help you (but before that happening...You must admit first to yourself you got a problem....that's the way it works usually...)  Then the healing process may start......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote

End Quote

You can and neg a Trillion more times....You'll still remain stupid...Sorry if you thought different...Your (already  super-low) IQ  won't increase one nano-inch...Just so you know....

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

6 hours ago, umbertino said:

I'm seriously glad you're not the "ruby giver" type, Diamond...That shows you're an intelligent individual to me...Above average

Ruby giving is senseless to me....JMVHO of course....

Best to you and your Family...And have a great Sunday....

• Downvote 1

End Quote

F you , stupid negger.... whoever you are.....Get off my back you worm-brained individual once and for all

Umb, dont' let the negging of your posts get to you.  It gives the person doing it waaaaay too much power over your state of mind. People like that often dreive joy from the pain of others. There's a pettiness the that most of us should be above.

Just be joyous and keep moving forward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

Umb, dont' let the negging of your posts get to you.  It gives the person doing it waaaaay too much power over your state of mind. People like that often dreive joy from the pain of others. There's a pettiness the that most of us should be above.

Just be joyous and keep moving forward.

YOU'RE very RIGHT, Master Oogway AND INFACT i DO KNOW THAT THEY ENJOY MAKING ME ANGRY ..bUT ON THE OTHER HAND i'M HUMAN MYSELF AND IF PROVOKED every single day I tend to react....

Yes...It's clear  that the bastards ( bastards only just doesn''t give the idea of what they are...a lot worse than that) enjoy that ( seeing my reaction) to the point of having  most likely an orgasm and pee in their pants....What can I say...If that makes them happy......

They  one more time show all the others here and to themselves ( but they have not the brains to get that...they refuse to understand ) how imbecile, cretinous and stupid they are sadly......

But you're totally right .......and I should try and learn to contain myself even though it's not easy  at all with those characters.......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

Like they say when you’re Sicilian.... “Anyone can have an accident”.

Hello Scary Mary.....I happen to be half-Sicilian while Mother was from the Deep North

The point regarding my immediate Family  is that my Mother ( from the North) was the one who used to be extra-cheerful, sociable, nice and friendly, used to talk and laugh a whole lot...But even ( very) short-tempered at times.....

While My Dad ( Sicilian, Deep South...... who are supposed to be, like most Southern Italian Folks, kinda noisy, super-friendly, sociable, talking and gesturing a lot  and always cheerful,  etc.) was instead the most calm, reserved and silent kind of guy....

So commonplaces may get wrong at times....Smile...At least in the case of my Family....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, umbertino said:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote

End Quote

You can and neg a Trillion more times....You'll still remain stupid...Sorry if you thought different...Your (already  super-low) IQ  won't increase one nano-inch...Just so you know....

EXACTLY! ( CHECK THE NEGS IN THE ABOVE QUOTED POST AFTER i DID QUOTE IT )...3 posts up

On 8/25/2019 at 1:31 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Like the say in Jersey, "Anyone can have an accident". 

That's what Mario says usually...Right?

Like the DeCavalcante, Masseria and Reina families in NJ......They're rather famous

NYC is another story with the the Gambino, Lucchese, Genovese, Bonanno, Colombo  families.

I got friends in Jersey and NYC....J/K

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

@umbertino I’m the opposite. My mother is Sicilian and my father was Northern. I did a dna test and I’m actually 86% Italian.  I love my heritage. And in reality I am only 2nd generation American.

That is why you and I understand "That anyone can have an accident" lol.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

@umbertino I’m the opposite. My mother is Sicilian and my father was Northern. I did a dna test and I’m actually 86% Italian.  I love my heritage. And in reality I am only 2nd generation American.

Scary Mary...Saw your post only this moment...Sorry for responding that late...Glad you are 86% Italian!  Awesome!

Sorry....Out of pluses right now..

Best to you and your Family from Trento, Italy...Ciao

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

That is why you and I understand "That anyone can have an accident" lol.  

And don't forget about me!!!! I too understand...Besides staying in Manhattan most of the times while in NYC...I also spent time in Brooklyn , in a nice area not too far from the bridge, near Brooklyn Heights...Cos a female friend of mine (just a friend, nothing more) was so kind to host  me in her apt for awhile......Which to me meant a lot of money spared instead of staying in a hotel.....I used to walk to NYC  every day either by foot via bridge or by subway

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

These liars lie about everything, they are probably lying about being threatened also. But who knows. Lie to people long enough, playing with their emotions and what do you expect? The biggest issue with this investment are the scammers out there lying all the time. IMO..  May sound cold, but I could care less about them with as many people as they have hurt promising the RV every day playing with peoples emotions..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

These liars lie about everything, they are probably lying about being threatened also. But who knows. Lie to people long enough, playing with their emotions and what do you expect? The biggest issue with this investment are the scammers out there lying all the time. IMO..  May sound cold, but I could care less about them with as many people as they have hurt promising the RV every day playing with peoples emotions..

I agree 100%. I don’t not believe for 1 second anything happened to them. IF something did then they got what they had coming to them. You don’t sit there and spew lies all day and lies that people are desperately needing to happen and not expect to have anything happen to you. This is my issue with gurus who claim it’s happening every day, they are playing with peoples emotions. I’ve been in this long enough to know it’s BS and I’m not gullible enough to buy into this. It’s one thing to state an opinion that something is about to happen but it’s another thing to state it as facts and put people who do believe the lies on an emotional roller coaster. I do not wish harm on anyone even blatant liars but in this day and age unfortunately it’s whats going to happen. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, GregHi said:

Right you are...But we should be better than them ( or try at least) and never indulge to violence ( only in extreme cases to defend ourselves and our beloved...) even if they are defying our nervous system on a daily basis....And that's been going on for many years now.....I do realize that.....

Our biggest satisfation ( God willing) will be cashing our long-deserved monies while they'll keep babbling their BS to the next investors into the next "miracle opportunity"...JMVHO

Best

Edited by umbertino

44 minutes ago, jaybake said:

Yes, but he brought trashes to this arena.  He's part of the problem. lol

Nope. No one forces you to read it. If it was brought by Luigi, and you know he has a history of bringing less than credible news, and you still choose to read and it upsets you then you need to figure out how to avoid his post. May  I suggest placing him on ignore?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jaybake said:

Yes, but he brought trashes to this arena.  He's part of the problem. lol

Hello jaybake..If that's the way you ( legimately) feel about the man and his posts.....My simple advice would be ...Just put him on your ignore list....Problem /issue solved for good...Then you can change your mind any moment and simply get him out of the ignore state you placed him...Simple, easy, painless, effective, fast....

Best

• Upvote 1