Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's Family, Friends & Staff Harmed, Threatened.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Threats & harm should not be used against the Gurus.

Not all Gurus are bad people or liars.

Some are trying to bring intel & news in support of the RV on our behalf.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

23 Aug 2019   From Brent Johnson:   who will be on MarkZ's afternoon stream this coming Tuesday (Aug. 27).

URGENT! IMPORTANT!

As a result of the chaos that came out of incorrect information being posted regarding my verifying 800 numbers, I HAVE HAD FAMILY, FRIEDS & STAFF HARMED.

MY INTENTION WAS ONLY TO HELP PEOPLE get verification of addresses but I HAVE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE RESULTING INSANITY.

THERFORE, I AM WITHDRAWING MY OFFER TO VET ADRESSES BEFORE EXCHANGE. Everyone is going to have to be on his or her own.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 6

Well. If you have listened to MZ's stream he has had Mr. C an a couple of times and it sounds more like a Spy Vs Spy who is gonna get who 1st Hour.....the other night Mr. C basically came out and said anyone that had ever messed with him was going to pay the price one way or another, Threatening retribution on a number of people.....If that is the appearance mark wants so be it.

He is the Guru that calls it darn near everyday, any moment now waiting for the 800 # and all this talk about Paymasters, Wealth Managers, Chinese Elders and Redemption Centers in Reno......Then come the Magic Mushrooms and CBD talk.

It can get pretty Entertaining if you run out of Super Spy DVD's to watch.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well. If you have listened to MZ's stream he has had Mr. C an a couple of times and it sounds more like a Spy Vs Spy who is gonna get who 1st Hour.....the other night Mr. C basically came out and said anyone that had ever messed with him was going to pay the price one way or another, Threatening retribution on a number of people.....If that is the appearance mark wants so be it.

He is the Guru that calls it darn near everyday, any moment now waiting for the 800 # and all this talk about Paymasters, Wealth Managers, Chinese Elders and Redemption Centers in Reno......Then come the Magic Mushrooms and CBD talk.

It can get pretty Entertaining if you run out of Super Spy DVD's to watch.

Karsten

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

when did I threaten him?

Hello Diamond.....Re-read my post please...I was not talking to you, nor about you

Was quoting a cranman  statement related to Luigi's title which said that someone was being threatened and I was expressing my opinion on the fact that someone  might get or actually gets threatened ( him and his family)...I deem that a criminal act.

So it has zero, nada, zilch  to do with you

You happened to misinterpret my post...No problem

Hope I cleared that for you

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

an I didnt give you a ruby, it seems your mistaken again , but it seems your mistaken quiet often 

I'm seriously glad you're not the "ruby giver" type, Diamond...That shows you're an intelligent individual to me...Above average

Ruby giving is senseless to me....JMVHO of course....

Best to you and your Family...And have a great Sunday....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guru's Family, Friends & Staff Harmed, Threatened.

End Quote

That's obviously wrong/ worrisome/dangerous and should immmediately be investigated and stopped by Police and/or whoever happens to be in charge ( Sheriff Dept, State Police, FBI etc....imho)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I'm seriously glad you're not the "ruby giver" type, Diamond...That shows you're an intelligent individual to me...Above average

Ruby giving is senseless to me....JMVHO of course....

Best to you and your Family...And have a great Sunday....

umbertino, givin ruby is just imature, an I only give emerals for good news

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

an I didnt give you a ruby, it seems your mistaken again , but it seems your mistaken quiet often 

Didn't think it was you.  Your mistake,  But yeah, I do mistakenly interpret post the wrong way.  People type like they talk.

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Hello cranman...Sorry you got an uncalled for ruby ( most of them are imho)

Good morning!  Rubys don't bother me really.  Just feeling ornery and wanted to make fun of them a little.   Couldn't help but be a little childish.  Lol.  Have a great day!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1