Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Guru Opinions - 8/23/2019

8-23-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  ...You will always pay taxes ladies and gentlemen.  You are going to pay your taxes.   You're not gonna avoid them.  You're gonna pay them with great joy of being an American citizen to help our country...When you give your money to Uncle Sam - when you pay your taxes, be proud of it...do your part...get professional help...this is a capital gain tax.  It's that simple... [NOTE:  There are disagreements in how the dinar will be taxed...Guru BobTheTaxMan feels it's going to be Ordinary Income.  At the appropriate time, speak with a tax professional about your personal situation.]

8-23-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   I'm just going to give everyone a brief...briefing... the news is slow... Bad news - we haven't heard anything HCL related. Good news - once we DO hear something about HCL, I think it's going to be an avalanche.

8-23-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin    Article: "Trade completes electronic window project"  Quote:  "Iraq Trade Point will activate the work of the private sector and promote the growth of the Iraqi economy and will be the focus of all international goods,";  "the completion of the electronic window project." You gotta love the word completion. IMO this is one of the most important arts. I've seen in a while...good stuff.

8-23-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "Baghdad and Kurdistan agree on partnership in international conferences and meetings Looks like they are getting along and have agreed to work together from now on...  They also may have also sorted the oil between themselves as well,  if not will or may very soon. imo.

8-23-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:  "THE COMPLETION OF THE ELECTRONIC WINDOW PROJECT FOR THE IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE"   Why is this article so important ...It is important because in order to pull this off they will need to get rid of the currency auctions and rely on dinar to pay for trade. Thus, if they do they will need to be tied in to the FOREX markets to determine the current currency rate of the dinar while trading.  ...This is the platform to be used. This is exciting news and is all VERY GOOD for us.  So much good news this week in progress of getting us the reinstatement of the dinar.

8-23-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...Al Sumeria TV they're talking about the fils, the coins, which is a very good sign.  There's actually been a few articles talking about the coins...but what I can say is that news like this coming out is some of the best news that I've heard since I've been in this thing. Coming out with coins? That's amazing.  Raising the rate of the the dinar against a dollar? Wow.  They're reporting this They're writing this All these articles with the coins...it's an exciting time...

8-23-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Investor - Jeff    I will only have about 3 more big news. 1: Kurdistan - Baghdad Reach Agreement   2: Form the government.  3: rate change.

8-23-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So what should we expect to see next We are looking for news that parliament has passed the needed legislation and then sent it to the CBI for the coinage reform proposal by the Finance Committee. Then very soon the CBI should “formally” announce the new CBI director. Allaq is due to leave in early September and his replacement will then take center stage. I believe that possibly the timing of the coinage may happen about this timeframe.  We also look for more news of the “project to delete the zeros” going forward once again. We also look forward to news articles to educate the citizens on the new coins for smaller categories and the update on the CBI site for the new coins...

That's all for today Folks...Sleep well everyone....:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1