Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance intends to reintroduce the coin ... Another proposal to delete the zeros

It's funny reading all these post, I believe they would have to remove 000 zero's anyway to revalue the money,  then the number would be small like 83 to 85 cents to the Dollar,  then raise the valve. 

What do you think. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, denster said:

It's funny reading all these post, I believe they would have to remove 000 zero's anyway to revalue the money,  then the number would be small like 83 to 85 cents to the Dollar,  then raise the valve. 

What do you think. 

I think I’d be ok with them leaving it at 83¢ 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The cbi makes the proposal along with the imf, and yes parliament does vote on it. Do they have to vote on it....no....but it makes it a whole lot easier. The finance committee will never make the decision on whether monetary policy, micro or macro is best for the country or not. It's not there job and its unconstitutional. So dont let every article that comes out from people we have never heard from throw you for a loop. The cbi is like the fed reserve here in the u.s.. Our house and senate does not legislate for the fed reserve and neither will iraq's parliament for the cbi. ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, mylilpony said:

The cbi makes the proposal along with the imf, and yes parliament does vote on it. Do they have to vote on it....no....but it makes it a whole lot easier. The finance committee will never make the decision on whether monetary policy, micro or macro is best for the country or not. It's not there job and its unconstitutional. So dont let every article that comes out from people we have never heard from throw you for a loop. The cbi is like the fed reserve here in the u.s.. Our house and senate does not legislate for the fed reserve and neither will iraq's parliament for the cbi. ;)

Agreed! The only reason why the CBI will need to work with the GOI during the process is really setting up security and giving Parliament a heads up as to what the CBI is about to do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Any article that comes out from the GOI about anything to do with the deleting of zeros or really anything related to the currency for that matter, I don’t really pay it any attention. I only study those articles directly from the CBI..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Follow History.....it always repeats itself.

The IQD will return to its full glory and in it’s prewar splendor value of new notes and coins.

The current notes we hold will have some value, just as the $500.00 dollar American note still does...but the U.S. mint don’t make $500.00 dollar notes anymore, or does it?  And is it still holding it old value?

As I believe...some dinars will be worth much more, where others will be worth pennies.  

History will reveal the answer, sooner than later.

Good Fortunes to all.

Le Plus Grand’

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

• 1 month later...

I must clarify a statement I made the other day, if they drop the 000.83 you would have $8030.000 you won't go broke. Plus you are holding $25000 thousand dollars notes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/9/2019 at 6:45 PM, GregHi said:

Dr. Shabibi stated almost 10 years ago that “people print all kinds of things”... so that’s why I only concentrate on CBI articles..

yep...exactly and the government will be behind most things printed....

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2019 at 12:15 PM, leplusgrand said:

Follow History.....it always repeats itself.

The IQD will return to its full glory and in it’s prewar splendor value of new notes and coins.

The current notes we hold will have some value, just as the $500.00 dollar American note still does...but the U.S. mint don’t make $500.00 dollar notes anymore, or does it?  And is it still holding it old value?

As I believe...some dinars will be worth much more, where others will be worth pennies.  

History will reveal the answer, sooner than later.

Good Fortunes to all.

Le Plus Grand’

history always repeats itself..agree

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

We should start to see delete zeros articles shortly...if you think back to 2012 there were a ton of articles talking about deleting zeros and early 2013 was the target, so let’s hope we start to see talk shortly or a plain on rv will do...

Edited by screwball
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3

3558IMG-20190327-WA0018.jpg Home Scientific seminars and cultural symposium scientific (delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar)

2019-03-27 09:14:37 

Under the auspices of the Dean of the Faculty of Knowledge University Prof. Dr. Jacob Nazim Ahmed, Department of Finance and Banking today held on 27/3/2019 and on the conference hall scientific symposium entitled (delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar) was divided into three axes
first axis: the concept of deleting zeros from the dinar By Dr. Ali Abdul Hadi Salem.
Axis II: the expected results of the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, provided by M. M. محمود عبدالقادر سويد Free Membership.
Axis III: the experiences of some countries in the process of deleting zeros, presented by M. M. Mohammed Juma Rahim.
The seminar was attended by Assistant Dean for Administrative Affairs, heads of scientific departments, faculty and staff, as well as guests from various departments of the UAE.

http://auc-edu.org/index.php?content=conf&conf=20

• Upvote 3

"Axis III: the experiences of some countries in the process of deleting zeros, presented by M. M. Mohammed Juma Rahim."

The zeroes have been deleted from the national currencies 6 times in Brazil, 5 times in Yugoslavia, 4 times in Argentina, 3 times in Belgium, Russia, Ukraine and Poland, two times in Bolivia, and only once in Korea, Island, Ghana and Turkey (MirHosseini and Rad, 2011).
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, Floridian said:

@Synopsis

Look out, man!  I'm catching up to you in the "badges of honor" department.  😂

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Thank You For Welcoming Me Into Your Good Company, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Appears the "intellectually" "envious" HAVE TO "show" THEIR "admiration" by issuing Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For You AND Me AND A Few Others For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power".

I call it "therapy" for the "intellectually" "envious" AND so I (NOTE: I) Am "compassionately" "obliged" TO "offer" "ample" "opportunity"!!!

:o   :o   :o

So, I want to give THEM ample opportunity to "exercise" THEIR "votes" while ONLY offering to share insights AND contributions. I suspect SOME do NOT recognize the interconnectedness of what WE are involved in in THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment. For example:

image.png.696d075676cb89e5dcd72b2255c8c347.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=10Y

I often wonder WHY, pray tell, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar did NOT ReInstate in 1Q2016. On January 19, the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar hit a low of 1,086 IQD = 1 USD. Sure, XE is a SECONDARY OR SUBSEQUENT tier of online reporting tools WHEREAS the online financial systems MUST operate on the SAME "real" "time" "basis".

I really thought 2016 would be the year. However, possibly, the 2016 Presidential Election Outcome via We The People didn't turn out the way "anticipated". Probably a good thing the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar did NOT ReInstate in 2016 with ISIS in Syria AND Iraq AND WHO, pray tell, knows WHERE OUR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "proceeds" would have "gone".

SO..................................................................................................

LIKELY, a much better Whirled Wide scenario NOW than THEE "alternate" "scenario".

Well, OK, I am JUST "encouraging" "voting" "therapy" FOR THEE "intellectually" "envious" SO THEY "can" "get" "it" OUT OF THEIR "system" AND ENJOY WATCHING THEIR "response(s)!!!

I may be BABY "overly" "optimistic" while I see MANY Whirled Events converging on MY (NOTE: MY) original assessment(s) BEFORE getting into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment. I honestly did NOT ever think or dream so much of what I was seeing INITIALLY would be in the news NOW. Maybe BABY I should NOT be surprised THIS is taking so long whereas I believe radical speculative practices MUST be circumvented for THIS to come off smoothly AND planned so !!!SURPRISE!!! is THEE "order" OF THEE "day".

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Artitech said:

Good to see your post again Synopsis!! :salute:

:salute: !!!Artitech!!! :salute:

:twothumbs: You, Too, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Could be somethin'. Could be nuttin'.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, southbeach said:

oh its something.  Wait 4 it.

:twothumbs: Oh, Yeah, It IS Somethin' AND We Wait 4 It!!!, Southbeach, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...