Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance intends to reintroduce the coin ... Another proposal to delete the zeros

This article also explains why Iraqis buy large ticket items with USD and small stuff with Dinar right now according to my Kurdish friend. Simply because it’s easier to figure out how much something cost if all the zeros are not there.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

EarlyRetirement understands what to look for. 

👊

Ignore the "prophetic" BS here, follow economic indicators.

Not sure why mods here let these important topics go off-topic, it was actually getting good input.

Probably for entertainment/engagement. 

Excuse me, did not mean to take thread off topic! Have a blessed day!  🤠

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, hspotman said:

What does your Kurdish friend think about our little(?) endeavor here?

My friend, who is a soldier there, says we are crazy. I think we are crazy like a fox

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

(edited)

Perhaps what Iraq is planning runs parallel to Trump's plan of getting rid of the Fed and introducing new US Government currency backed by gold. The value of the dinar will not change until the Iraqs government gets rid of their Central Bank. The global Central Bank economy is based solely on debt. Get rid of the Central Bank oh, and you get rid of the debt. If a Iraq's new coins are made from precious metal they come with their own value that is, that is a real value!

FB_IMG_1566491962366.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491978337.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491971091.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491989906.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491994662.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491998022.jpg

FB_IMG_1566492001603.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491955101.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491943644.jpg

Edited by tarpondream
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Artitech said:

Well, I find this story very interesting after posting this post, I was watching Evangelist Perry Stone, he was preaching from Israel on prophetic rumors that are not true! I know a lot of people including me that believe the dinar rv is going to be a major blessing, in the fact we will be able to help a lot of hurting people! Well in his broadcast today 8-25-19, he openly brings up the Iraq dinar! Saying about 10 years ago men were approaching Pastors and other lay people telling them to invest in the dinar, which I did. I didn’t hear this at my church but I did hear it from friends that are very active in their church, that heard about the dinar at their churches! So I know that part of Perry’s story is true. In his assessment he says this investment in the dinar is one big Hoax. He says there are hundreds of people with this worthless currency sitting around in their closets. I say that, because their might be a lot of dinar come on the market. He is wrong on the fact, that the dinar is worthless. It is not worthless. If I wanted to get out I could. I could sell out and get most of my money back. That part of his report was not true! I’m wondering what his motivation is in specifically mentioning the dinar with only partial facts about the dinar. Especially now, when all the news coming out of Iraq is very positive! I find this very strange to say the least! In the fact this is the first time I’ve have ever heard a preacher with a nationally televised program ever mention the Iraq dinar. He did also mention that a lot people were going to probably get mad at him for saying the dinar was hoax. I m just very curious as to what made him say that. When it really didn’t go a long with his teaching! This is getting very interesting to say the least. He is on DayStar network if you want to check it out for yourself! Like I say Im riding this horse till he dies!JMHO 😎

When in doubt, see what God says, literally, in the 18th chapter of Revelation about Babylon (modern day Iraq).  Joel Rosenberg explains the economic and maritime trading success of modern day Iraq, and, at the end of the chapter, its destruction by the hand of God Himself.  Iraq's first destruction, centuries ago, was by man.  Go onto Youtube.com, type in Joel Rosenberg / Glen Beck / Iraq, Babylon.  Glen is interviewing Joel, a born again Jew who writes prophetic Bible based books proving that what God says prophetically, through Apostle John, eventually happens.  There are millions of deceiving voices out there, but like Jesus always said, " my sheep hear my voice (only)."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

11 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Saw Perry stone live ,  ( I am undecided on  the Jewish overtones , could have been the location of this 1 event ) but for me , I did not get the feeling of spirit , that other religions have brought ,  but in the front foyer of the place " merchandise " is the new gold ...

Kind of reminded me of " Dave Ramsey " event..

Bingo.  Perry speaks much from his flesh, not God's Spirit.  Money motivated, related.  Just like a worldly Wealth Manager - if what youre buying is not what they are selling, it's no good.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, tarpondream said:

Perhaps what Iraq is planning runs parallel to Trump's plan of getting rid of the Fed and introducing new US Government currency backed by gold. The value of the dinar will not change until the Iraqs government gets rid of their Central Bank. The global Central Bank economy is based solely on debt. Get rid of the Central Bank oh, and you get rid of the debt. If a Iraq's new coins are made from precious metal they come with their own value that is, that is a real value!

FB_IMG_1566491962366.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491978337.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491971091.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491989906.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491994662.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491998022.jpg

FB_IMG_1566492001603.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491955101.jpg

FB_IMG_1566491943644.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Mary B said:

Specialized: minted coins serve internal business transactions

Monday, August 26, 2019 93

Specialized: minted coins serve internal business transactions

Emad Emirate Baghdad / Mustafa Al - Hashimi 

There have been recent parliamentary voices calling for the reintroduction of coins (coinage) and reintroduction into circulation, as well as reconsideration of the project to delete the three zeros from the Iraqi currency, at a time when economists regarded it as part of the great economic reform process in the country.

Strategic Plan
Economist Dr. Essam Mohamed Hassan said that "the Central Bank decided earlier to develop a plan to create coins as part of a restructuring plan that requires the approval of the House of Representatives as a strategic plan will contribute to support system" rel="">support the value of the Iraqi dinar in trading 
"The change of currency means that a new currency replaces an old currency, with a specified replacement rate, and removes the zeros of the old currency or moves the decimal places to the left," he said. Financial support system" rel="">support for the national economy. "
Hassan said that "the coin project, launched in 2004 did not succeed because of the absence of comprehensive economic reforms to support system" rel="">support the financial value of the dinar in the global market," explaining that the coins will be one of the important intermediate currencies that will be used for trading and transactions. 
"Deleting zeros and reintroducing coins has to do with economic reforms because coins, because of their durability, are longer than coins that are quickly damaged," he said. In 2004, "indicating that this requires the dissemination of a culture to educate the public about the economic feasibility of the minted currency." 

Delete the zeros
Dr. Abdul Hussein Al-Ghalbi, an economist at the Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Kufa, said: "The process of changing the currency is not limited to deleting zeros, but it can be done by adding a number of zeros or moving the decimal places to the right, as happened in South Africa in 1961, but the situation Prevailing over the past 50 years in most countries is the elimination of zeros because of hyperinflation seen in many countries, which obliges to add zeros to their currencies in those circumstances, and then get rid of zeros at the end 
Al-Ghalbi stressed that "changing the currency does not affect productivity, as well as that this change does not affect the purchasing power of money, because the power comes from the increased demand for money against the money supply, and as long as the purchasing power does not change, the demand for currency and money supply They do not change, because deleting zeros does not entitle monetary institutions and the central bank to print more money and pump it into 
Economy".
Al-Ghalbi added that "the central bank is constrained by the existing cash in the process of replacement, but foreign trade will not be affected as the price of exports will remain the same unchanged, as well as import payments are not affected because foreign exchange is in foreign currency versus domestic, which remains unchanged because The purchasing power of a currency 
do not change".

Multiple benefits
"Changing currency and deleting zeros brings multiple benefits," said Al-Ghalbi. 
Public".
 He said that "after the change of currency will occur a serious reduction in the volume of transactions with less amount of money, which facilitates all parties to deal with, especially
 Accountants. "

Monetary deception
Al-Ghalbi said that "currency change reduces the phenomenon of monetary deception experienced by people with a large number of zeros that are pushing towards generating inflationary pressures. Of inflation 
Untamed. "
He added that "currency change leads to greater confidence in local currency and credibility, and when there are a large number of zeros in the local currency people lose their confidence, especially those with transactions in wholesale markets and importers, as they will replace the local currency with stable international currencies such as the dollar or the euro, which deepens The phenomenon of dollarization in the domestic economy, which weakens monetary authority and reduces the effectiveness of policy Cash.

Interesting read.  If they'll do what I think they are saying, we are screwed.  lol.  I am sure somebody with sharp mind could explain this article to us. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, cranman said:

What do you think they're going to do?

Its not what he thinks, more how it reads it. L-O-P.

The change of currency means that a new currency replaces an old currency, with a specified replacement rate, and removes the zeros of the old currency or moves the decimal places to the left. 

We are waiting..........

Of course we want increase the rate and print out smaller denoms. What they say and what they do, well we shall see. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, murd11 said:

My friend, who is a soldier there, says we are crazy. I think we are crazy like a fox

Same with my Iranian friends and everyone else I have mentioned it too. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, jaybake said:

Interesting read.  If they'll do what I think they are saying, we are screwed.  lol.  I am sure somebody with sharp mind could explain this article to us. lol

I sure don't like this:

"The change of currency means that a new currency replaces an old currency, with a specified replacement rate, and removes the zeros of the old currency or moves the decimal places to the left," he said."

Ya know, they keep saying they will remove the zeros from the currency.  I'll bet they will wind up removing the zeros and raising the rate equal to $2.00 or something like that and all that will happen is that we'll double our money.

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It just means what we have always known.. This can go either way.. A big win or a lop. 50/50. I personally don’t put much stock in to what opinion pieces say because they truly don’t know. When the CBI talks, I listen.. Only pay close attention to the articles directly from the CBI.. IMO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Same with my Iranian friends and everyone else I have mentioned it too. 

Well if everyone thinks we are crazy.  Maybe we are crazy to hope for this windfall.  Maybe we have just invested into something that really wont happen. Come on think about it all we have been hearing is ( oooo we are really close )  ( oooo all we need is this or that )  the only ones I seeing getting rich off this investment is those who sell a service that benefits from stating it is going to Rv.  Come on think about it. I have been in this since 2005 and nothing yup nothing has happened no RV. NOTHING. 

Ooo But I guess we are close. Yup i have been hearing that for many many years.  

Give me all the negatives you want. Just because you dont want to hear it doesn't mean it deserves a negative.  This is just my opinion but i have read it all since 2005.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

Well if everyone thinks we are crazy.  Maybe we are crazy to hope for this windfall.  Maybe we have just invested into something that really wont happen. Come on think about it all we have been hearing is ( oooo we are really close )  ( oooo all we need is this or that )  the only ones I seeing getting rich off this investment is those who sell a service that benefits from stating it is going to Rv.  Come on think about it. I have been in this since 2005 and nothing yup nothing has happened no RV. NOTHING. 

Give me all the negatives you want. Just because you dont want to hear it doesn't mean it deserves a negative.  This is just my opinion but i have read it all since 2005.   

So you been reading nonsense passed the first year? Then the second year. Then kept going 5 years strong. Didn’t throw in the towel at 10? Man you wasted almost a whole military career reading about something you don’t believe in. Shoulda put that time into learning a new skill or business you probably coulda made more $ off of it by now 😂 what a waste of life lmao

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Arceo said:

So you been reading nonsense passed the first year? Then the second year. Then kept going 5 years strong. Didn’t throw in the towel at 10? Man you wasted almost a whole military career reading about something you don’t believe in. Shoulda put that time into learning a new skill or business you probably coulda made more $ off of it by now 😂 what a waste of life lmao

Yup I kept up with this and always will just incase I am wrong.  I just dont see it happening.  But like I said been here since 2005 and nothing.  Waste of time I dont know I follow this in my free time ( you know sitting around watching TV, wasting time in front of the boob tube.)  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Engine1 said:

Some days I'm right there with you. 2nd guessing myself . Especially when I could've taken this morning ey dedicated to high risk and have put it into Bitcoin. Still kicking myself there. Currency dealers and gurus only ones making $

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

It just means what we have always known.. This can go either way.. A big win or a lop. 50/50. I personally don’t put much stock in to what opinion pieces say because they truly don’t know. When the CBI talks, I listen.. Only pay close attention to the articles directly from the CBI.. IMO

I also really watch the video of Dr. Shabibi from almost 10 years ago when he was here at the US Chamber of commerce answering questions from the audience when 2 people asked him about the deleting of the 3 zeros project and his response was interesting.. He basically said the media will say all kinds of things like the dinar will lose value, etc.. He basically dismissed all the articles as they don’t know what they are talking about and that the CBI has a plan that they will follow.. That’s the reason I read the articles, but only put focus on the ones from the CBI themselves..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Arceo said:

6 hours ago, Engine1 said:

Yup I kept up with this and always will just incase I am wrong.  I just dont see it happening.  But like I said been here since 2005 and nothing.  Waste of time I dont know I follow this in my free time ( you know sitting around watching TV, wasting time in front of the boob tube.)  

5 hours ago, nfire said:

Some days I'm right there with you. 2nd guessing myself . Especially when I could've taken this morning ey dedicated to high risk and have put it into Bitcoin. Still kicking myself there. Currency dealers and gurus only ones making $

I guess if you look at ONLY the dinar exchange rate and haven't invested any time to go deeper, then this might easily look like a waste of time.

Personally, I have taken the time to to get to know others on this site which has deeply enriched my life.  I have also learned a ton about international business and economics that have sharpened my business savvy and intelligence.  My associations with some on this site have brought me through some very dark moments in my life because of their encouragement and support.  I now have an international business which allows me to follow through on plans for retirement which never existed before becoming associated with the IQD.  And many of these plans have nothing to do with a RV!  The list continues, but I'm out of time right now.  Dig deeper folks.  There's way more to this site and this community that IQD!  What I've gained and what has been returned to me is far more valuable than the money I've spent!

I guess it's true that you really do get back what you put into something when you invest wisely!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, tjokie said:

I guess if you look at ONLY the dinar exchange rate and haven't invested any time to go deeper, then this might easily look like a waste of time.

Personally, I have taken the time to to get to know others on this site which has deeply enriched my life.  I have also learned a ton about international business and economics that have sharpened my business savvy and intelligence.  My associations with some on this site have brought me through some very dark moments in my life because of their encouragement and support system" rel="">support.  I now have an international business which allows me to follow through on plans for retirement which never existed before becoming associated with the IQD.  And many of these plans have nothing to do with a RV!  The list continues, but I'm out of time right now.  Dig deeper folks.  There's way more to this site and this community that IQD!  What I've gained and what has been returned to me is far more valuable than the money I've spent!

I guess it's true that you really do get back what you put into something when you invest wisely!

I agree, with what I’ve learned in VIP and OSI I believe that even if the Dinar does not revalue like we all hope, the lessons have been invaluable and has led me to other investments that have already been profitable. Just got to keep your eyes peeled for the opportunity in everything... Thanks for the pick me up this morning Tjokie... cant wait to visit TFYU 🤙

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1